[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Love.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_8526.png (221KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8526.png
221KB, 750x1334px
I'm like a below average girl, and guys don't usually like me. But I think my friend may like me. I've liked him for a while now and no one knows it so I know no one told him. But he recently has started talking to me more and has been going out of his way just to stand next to me and tell me about his self. Also he winks at me a lot actually and I have never seen him do that to any one else. Another thing is he handed me something to day and said "here you go my lady" which he's never done to anyone else that I know of. So I'm really confused.
>>
Sounds like he's either on a rebound or loneliness got him so hard that he decided to try for you. Investigate.
>>
>>17589856
Try to spend more time with him alone. You don't have to ask him out exactly; keep it a bit ambiguous. You'll end up progressively closer together and eventually end up dating if he does like you. If not, no loss. He's probably interested but just concerned about being rejected. Rejection hurts more as a guy, because guys can't be ambiguous about asking the way girls can.
>>
File: 1472069021343.jpg (39KB, 472x645px) Image search: [Google]
1472069021343.jpg
39KB, 472x645px
>>17589856
You have got to SUCK his fucking COCK! COOOOOOCCCCCCCCKKKKKK!
>>
File: 1474290898381.png (104KB, 358x242px)
1474290898381.png
104KB, 358x242px
>winks at you
>calls you m'lady
>>
File: ホットドッグダンス.gif (128KB, 473x235px) Image search: [Google]
ホットドッグダンス.gif
128KB, 473x235px
Gif is you if you're not careful.
>>
>>17590048
>>winks at you
>>calls you m'lady

This so much.

Holy shit and a grill actually likes him?
Does he have a fedora too?

Fuck it, I was gonna go to /pol/ but now I'm staying here, I need details.

OP, we cannot help you. This has never happened before, it's uncharted territory.
You upset the status quo by actually liking someone like him, no one would ever know what to do.

Shit, this is like finding anti-matter.
>>
>>17589856
i desire a pic of this beautiful man
>>
I think that's cute op and yes signs are pointing to him being at the very least, slightly interested.
As someone else suggested, try to spend time with him alone.
>>
File: Tennessee_Williams.jpg (47KB, 625x600px) Image search: [Google]
Tennessee_Williams.jpg
47KB, 625x600px
>>17589856
>here you go my lady
top kek
>>
Opie, did you abandon your own thread?
>>
>>17590171
>shes already on his cock
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.