[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Having sex for the first time with a woman off craigslist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Franz_Kafka_1910.jpg (23KB, 285x380px) Image search: [Google]
Franz_Kafka_1910.jpg
23KB, 285x380px
How does it usually go? I'm 23 years old and I've never had sex. I usually imagine myself on my back on a super comfortable bed getting a blowjob from a pretty good looking woman. But before that kissing her quite wantingly and for some funny reason kissing her on her the top of her head. Post advice or stories that related to having sex off craigslist. I just put up my ad.
>>
If you haven't already, you're better off posting this in >>>/soc/

iirc they occasionally even have a regular thread dedicated to this exact topic.
>>
>22 years old
>KHV
>Decide to look on craigslist for something
>Find a post by a Christian girl my age looking to lose her virginity to another virgin
>Start talking, trade snapchats, trade numbers
>Eventually we decide to meet up, but save sex for our second meetup
>Drive to her place, knock on the door, she answers
>She's significantly shorter than I expected (5'2" at best) and is wearing boxers and a t-shirt
>She invites me in
>We're both super awkward, but she seems nice and we talk and get to know eachother a little bit
>She asks me "so you wanna go hang out in my room" to which I say sure
>We go into her room, lay on her bed, and start awkwardly kissing as I've never kissed anyone and she's only done it once
>Within 10 minutes her shirt is off, we're grinding all over eachother like animals, and deeply kissing
>I kiss down her body (probably pretty poorly, but she seemed to like it) and slip off her panties
>Start doing my best to finger her and eat her out
>She makes a couple movements and sounds that I assume me she's orgasmed and I come back up to kiss her again
>she rolls on top of me, pulls my underwear off and starts blowing me
>She seems to get bored after a while and then she gets on top of me and without putting my dick inside her starts grinding it with her pussy
>This goes on for probably 30-40 minutes with variations of me playing with her tits or making out thrown in
>Eventually I grab her hips and grind until I cum
>We get dressed, awkwardly kiss goodbye, and I leave
All in all, I'd say it was a decent experience and I'm glad it happened with someone like her, I really could have met some crazy people on their. My advice to you would just be to make sure you're careful and don't rush into it. I did, but I got lucky and she was telling the truth about being a virgin, or at least was clean and disease free.
>>
File: 1474152762498.png (28KB, 250x181px) Image search: [Google]
1474152762498.png
28KB, 250x181px
story time bois. tl;dr: had a good encounter, was only a little dumb but I came out lucky. took for fucking ever tho. almost two years ago

> 20, mexican kid with long hair and beard, 7/10 on a really good day
> at university, fall semester
> gf tells me that she has been cheating on me for a while
> ok, I respect them coming up to me and telling me the truth on their own. cool
> still fucking sucks. try to work out through it. find out (confirmed, now) that gf isn't that attracted to me sexually
> I fucking have it, especially because chicks were, for once, all over me when we first started dating and had opportunities to cheat while at uni without them knowing but I am a goodboy.cpp
> fuckyou.exe
> find random chick in w4m 30 mins away who wants to cheat on her husband when he is out for a day or two.
> 24-25, white, qt 3.14 red head. 8/10 easily. don't ask how, she had a thing for beards/long hair.
> second person I would ever have sex with, visibly nervous while playing some superhero fighting game
> "hey anon, if you beat me next round I'll take my clothes off ;)"
> I am bad under pressure
> fucking lose the match, gg. she laughs.
> she goes in for the kiss, we then fuck, watch breaking bad, cuddle, doze off and repeat until like 6 am when she has to leave for work.

> highlights:
> got to cum in her ass
> surprised with lingerie
> good cuddles
> sexy af
> was not robbed or stabbed, was pleasant person

suburban areas suck to find responses, metro areas good. as a dude you have to be attentive and make sure you dont waste time on spam bots, flakes, etc. it WILL take time. I don't recommend putting up posts unless you are attractive. don't come in with boring lines when responding, and there will always be flakes.
>>
>>17590571

also pic is my reaction, still, to that encounter.

took about 2 weeks of really looking on cl to nab her
>>
>>17590042
So in the end you didn't get you dick in her?
>>
>>17590597
We met up a few more times but she said she felt guilty after the last time when I slipped the head in a little bit. So no, I didn't and I'm still a virgin.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.