[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well /adv/ I just found out that my fiance's ex had a Pringles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: F4NFVO4H0FLDFS7.MEDIUM.jpg (31KB, 432x432px) Image search: [Google]
F4NFVO4H0FLDFS7.MEDIUM.jpg
31KB, 432x432px
Well /adv/ I just found out that my fiance's ex had a Pringles can, and that she fucking loved it. Her one friend slipped up about Mr. Big so I asked her about it and she came clean. She also said she came every time they had sex. For us she only comes once in a while and I have to try really hard. How am I supposed to marry her now. What do?
>>
>>17589432
kill her
>>
>>17589432
Cut your dick off
>>
>>17589432
Marry her knowing that and slowly drink more and more everyday
>>
It's a hard pill to swallow really and it will always be in the back of your mind. Sadly, we don't live in the "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it all" society of the past where this would have easily of been solved with a lie.

I dunno, if it were me I'd leave. It's not just because bigger dick it's more so she went to the point of saying that she came every time they had sex - why do you need to know this detail exactly? It's almost a clear attempt to emasculate you. She's either stupid as fuck or evil. Could have easily just said yes and it really hurt I love your dick dear and that could have been the end of it.

Was there not even and remittance like - "But it's you I want to have sex with not anyone else" or anything?

Maybe go find another girl.
>>
>>17589432
it's a slippery slope that you're on,and the only way to go beyond that is to spice up your sex tenfold or break up with her and find another woman

Don't become a cuck,seriously,DO NOT TURN INTO A KEK
>>
Friend could be lying

Girls are jealous and petty
>>
>>17589432
what's with all the b8 cuck threads lately?
>>
>>17589552
women are the root of all evil. they should all die
>>
>>17589503
Well I kept pressing her about it so its partially my fault. She seemed like she was trying to do the "honesty is the best policy" and she told me I'm the only one that she wants to be with. But that still doesn't replace that animal lust that she will never have with me.
>>
>>17589557
>Had at least one ex with a huge cock that drove her wild
>But now you're the "only one she wants to be with"
Guess she's feeling the urge to settle down kek
>>
>>17589557
You'll think about this every day for the rest of your marriage. Your wife is supposed to hold you above everyone else, not accept you as a consolation prize (and probably marry you because you have a stable job, good income, and won't abuse her kids like her ex would have). You need to leave.
>>
>>17589557
Yeah, I'm like you in that regard. Shot yourself in the foot there.

Ultimately it's up to you, there's more to a person than their body parts. I've slept with a lot of women and that was a lot of different kinds of bodies - my first girlfriend had f sized cow tits and while I really enjoyed them and perhaps even miss them I never ever want to speak to or sleep with my ex ever again.

I've slept with girls that have much smaller tits since and I'm happy as is sucking on them - I hope this kind of makes sense to you?

Advice wise all I can say is you need to regain your confidence and feel good about yourself as the man in this relationship and part of that should come from her putting a bit of effort in to heal your moping. I would talk to her about it so she's aware of how you're feeling and let it play from there.

If that doesn't work just cut your losses. It's not your fault. As I said before this is a difficult thing to deal with and a lot of complicated emotions are involved.
>>
My ex had a huge dick and my boyfriend heard about it because my ex was a slut and fucked loads of my boyfriends friends it made things awkward and I know my boyfriend felt inferior but the truth is even though big d was good it was just fucking it doesnt come close to the sex I have with my boyfriend because as cheesey as it is we make love and he actually gives a fuck about my feelings and we connect on a deeper level as long as you are attentive and love your patner the sex will be good.
>>
Theoretically this is one of those the past is the past things, it's not her fault her ex had a monster cock, that being said I couldn't live with a girl having taken a wild hog inside of her. My gf had one previous partner. She said he was bigger than me, but not by much, so that doesn't bother me, but I couldn't handle being with a girl who has had forced orgasms from a monster cock.
>>
>>17589557
OP she should have lied to you about this no matter how hard you pressed. So what her friend said something. Your gf knew this is a soul crusher especially for her to tell you everytime he wedged that monster in she came. She may forget every guy she ever fucks including you someday but she will never forget him and that hammer. I never will understand why women tell but it is almost like they are bragging. If they want to brag about him and that dick to their friends (that is why her friend knew about his dick) fine but to tell, with detail the man they are with is cruel..
>>
>>17589585
so you have a history of fucking male sluts with big dicks and obviously bragged about it to the girls so they wanted to give it a try too. hmmmm
>>
>>17589618

He was my first boyfriend and he cheated on me a lot he also beat me up I didn't even know his dick was huge untill later I was wondering why all the other guys had small cocks.

We were all punks the scene isnt that big I think he fucked every punk girl in my end of the country the rumours of his massive cock were spread by other girls.
>>
>>17589648
all the girls know about the guy with the big dick and I bet you too have added to the legend. What kept you in the relationship with him if he was so bad?
>>
>>17589585
I mean, other feelings are involved for sure, but he's saying this his girl orgasmed every time with her ex. There's a little more going on there then just general quality of sex.
>>
>>17589664

I was 15 and in my deluded mind I thought he was cool
>>
>>17589667

Whether a girl orgasms shouldn't soley be the mans responsibility I often wonder if these girls are starfish because getting on top and putting in a bit of effort isn't that difficult.
>>
File: IMG_2317.jpg (63KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2317.jpg
63KB, 600x600px
In almost the same situation, girlfriend let slip one night that I "came in second place" to a guy she hooked up with. Apparently he was 6'6 and had a third leg, though she says he was the worst she's had (out of five total partners.) I'm the only partner she has ever orgasmed with (manual) but I have not been able to forget this detail for 9 months and some days I think about it for a solid two hours. They only did it twice because he was so bad, and apparently I'm more impressive for my size at 6'0 but it really does cuck me hard. Some days a toaster bath seems like the only option.
>>
File: IMG_2287.jpg (78KB, 636x627px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2287.jpg
78KB, 636x627px
Bumping this important issue.
>>
>>17589554

this isn't an untrue comment
>>
>>17589432
>What do?
Git gud in bed. It takes a Pringles can to guarantee orgasm from PIV alone. Us mere mortal men, including you, have to make do with things like foreplay and paying attention and all that other stuff that decent lovers know how to do.

Running away from her will not help in the long run. It will be like this with every other woman you're with, even if they don't have Pringles-can exes. So there really is no way around this. You cannot use Pringles-can tactics if you do not have a Pringles can, so learn how to do well with what you've got.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.