[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i get away with smoking weed in my college

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

How do i get away with smoking weed in my college
>>
>>17589357
Do it secretly
>>
>>17589360
But whats the best way to hide it
>>
>>17589357
>buy weed
>close the door of your dorm
>smoke
>?????
>profit?
>>
>>17589364
Just roll some joints, and find a low traffic area and go to town.
>>
>>17589364
Dont smoke in front of people.
Use disposable bongs, like apple bongs or keep them well hidden or even just use tobacco pipes if you smoke tobacco.
Keep your weed in persecution medication bottles that have labels covering 90%+ of the bottle.
Shower after you finish smoking and/or change clothes.
Don't hotbox.
>>
>>17589357
Easy, don't smoke faggot

Ingest it, get hash oil and store it in an old fragrance bottle. Then when you wanna get lifted, just place it on an Oreo or something
>>
>>17589380
Tell me more
>>
>>17589478
what more do you need to know?

go to a dispensary if you have a card,if not then get a friend with one

Buy hash oil and empty out a calvin klein bottle or something and place the hash oil that you bought into that.The glass bottle will seal off any aromas.

Whenever you're ready to get high,all that you need to do is put it on food,ideally you want to bake it because it doesn't taste all that good and can be very bitter all by itself.

Remember that it's concentrated THC,so a little goes a long way.I honestly enjoy just mixing it with a slurpee,the sweetness of the slurpee syrup will counter the harshness of the bitter.
>>
>>17589357
>small pipe
>really good grinder
>bicycle
Go for a bike ride, anywhere and spark up one hits during the trip when you can
>>
>>17589357
toilet paper roll + dryer sheets

It works, but take ghost hits just to be safe, blow out the window.

Or go to a public place nearby but not too near. Like a park with lots of trees or an empty area late at night where people smoke. Roll joints and dispose of the evidence if anything gets sketchy. throw that shit or swallow it, you can't safely dispose of a pipe, not worth the risk.
>>
i feel like i could get away with a nice peice
>>
>>17589357
If you're not at Bob Jones, Liberty, or BYU you literally cannot be caught unless you're dealing volume.
>>
>>17590285
nah i planned on owning a small amount until i know its safe.
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 640x377px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 640x377px
>>17589357
Don't do it in public. Keep it at your dorm room or wherever you go. Don't do it around people who go to your uni.
>>
>>17590624
I live in a college town
>>
>>17589369
Your advice is the smoke inside the dorm? What the fuck have you been smoking boi
>>
>>17589357
use a vaporizer
>>
>>17589369
Opie you mongoloide, do not fucking smoke weed in the dorms holy shit.

OP listen to reason here.
>>
>>17592787
Why not? I do it, no problems
>>
File: feelz.jpg (85KB, 460x613px) Image search: [Google]
feelz.jpg
85KB, 460x613px
>>17592794
If you get caught with a reefer under the stairs behind the residence halls, usually you just get run off, but if you get caught smoking weed in your room, you can get kicked out of the university, they'll call your parents, you'll be mocked as a failure for the rest of your life, anon. Get a grip on yourself.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.