[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been having a lot of stomach problems and head fuzziness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: 1473958604208.jpg (89KB, 817x813px) Image search: [Google]
1473958604208.jpg
89KB, 817x813px
I've been having a lot of stomach problems and head fuzziness for this year. I burp constantly and have trouble breathing at times. My stomach makes weird noises and is tight. I went to the ER and they told me everything is fine.

I think something has gone wrong with my brain (chemical imbalance) and has to do with anxiety. I hate my life and where I live and the people I live with. I've never been this sick before and I really been hating my life this year ever since my mom put me into debt. I never had a history of anxiety before but I think that has changed now. Please any advice or help anyone?
>>
>>17588817
I also don't feel anxious but I feel very angry almost ready to explode but hold it in whenever something bad happens.
>>
My anxiety started in this way too. I've just recently conquered it (aside from while I'm driving). How old are you? What are your diet/eating habits like? Any other symptoms?
>>
>>17588834
19 average slim body. I usually eat clean but I do eat when I'm stressed lately I've lost my appetite because of the burping.
>>
Been having somewhat related problems. I've had my issue for almost 8 months. Exactly how long have you had it? Why do you feel anxiety ties in with it?
>>
>>17588849
Are you having panic attacks? This sounds like a physical issue. Although I'm sure the stress you are experiencing doesn't help.
>>
>>17588849
Also if your symptoms are worse after eating junk or overeating from stress it's perfectly normal. Carbs and wheat products bloat the hell out of me and make me feel like garbage.
>>
>>17588864
I've had it since Feburary 23 of this year. I think anxiety has to do with it because doctors are not able to find any physical disease or condition.

While I was in the ER they gave me a anxiety medication and I felt better but as my condition comes and goes I didn't know if it was from the meds or me being out of my toxic environment for a long period of time.

I haven't gotten a brain scan and would like to. This all happened to me very suddenly and has ruined my life.
>>
>>17588868
I've had some but I had one panic attack out of nowhere when I was laying in my bed watching youtube.
>>
>>17588873
I was very healthy before this happened to me. I was gluten-free and weighed 158 pounds at 5'10'. Now I'm at 173.
>>
>>17588882
For me, it began in late January. Are you able to go any deeper with describing your symptoms? Also you said your stomach feels tight?
>>
>>17588882
Listen carefully. I was diagnosed with anxiety in 2003. I suffered for years. Doctors gave me all kinds of meds, they didn't do shit but dumb me down. If that's what you're after, go for it. But don't dismiss it as anxiety. Please see an actual doctor. Get a blood test. They found out I had adrenal problems. Taking care of it completely erased most of my symptoms. If I had gotten a second opinion earlier, I wouldn't have suffered for so long. Rule out the physical problems first. And a therapist on the side wouldn't hurt.
>>
>>17588897
Are you female or male?
>>
>>17588899
Chronic indigestion, burping, insomania, vomiting, lightheadedness, and trouble breathing. All the other symptoms come and go but the most prevalent symptom is the indigestion. The doctors said my breathing was fine though. I find myself constantly trying to catch a large breath. I hate it.
>>
>>17588906
I got a barium test, xray test, and stool test done one me. All passed but still feel like shit. I don't have the money to see a doctor right now as I am in debt. I owe 5 grand for just going to the ER a couple of times when it really got bad. I am told my insurance might be able to cover it but I'm not really optimistic the way things have been going for me lately.
>>
>>17588909
Male
>>
>>17588914
Omg! That sounds exactly like how my anxiety started! Are you dehydrated? When I lived on coffee and diet coke and decided I hated water, my anxiety was the worst! It messes with your body in crazy ways
>>
>>17588931
No, I actually drink a lot of water. It makes me feel the most smallest of better.
>>
>>17588925
Is there a free clinic you can go to? Sounds like symptoms of Hashimoto's to me.
>>
>>17588940
Well I'd cut the gluten again and see if that helps as well. Being your age is tough too. I'm not being sarcastic. I wouldn't go back to being that young, stuck with shitty people, and having no idea of what to do. Everything will get better! I hope you find something that helps you!
>>
>>17588942
Nope, I've tried and they all require you to have insurance. I doubt it is Hasimoto's because it doesn't explain the lightheadedness I often been having.

What's strange about this whole thing is that I have two childhood friends that are severely overweight and eat fast food everyday and they have no serious illnesses nor have ever had any. I just want to go back to normal please
>>
>>17588947
I thought it was maybe because I wasn't eating gluten. As I heard that gluten is necessary carbohydrate. Then I tried eating just gluten again for one day and felt even worse. Went back to gluten-free immediately. It felt like I had creepycrawlies crawling around in my stomach.
>>
>>17588957
Hmm. Maybe you're just not eating enough and your blood sugar is low. How many calories are you getting daily?
>>
>>17588970
I get around 2,500 or more. It spikes definitely when I'm feeling stressed and the calorie count gets higher. There was a large stretch of time when I took digestive enzymes for it and I felt good but now it doesn't.
>>
>>17588977
Well, I'm stumped. I'm not sure where you are but maybe a sliding-scale clinic (as opposed to a free one) could help; they charge based on income and don't usually require insurance. My last suggestion would be to make sure you're not deficient in potassium and magnesium as this can cause muscle tightness in the chest and brain fog. I hooe you find something that helps you.
>>
>>17588957
Can you describe the weird feeling you got?
>>
>>17589010
It is really strange. I'm more unaware of my surroundings and I feel like there is a slight subtle delay in my thought. I'd rather have some diagnosis than just be let off with speculation and endangerment. This is terrible.
>>
>>17589019
I got it about an hour after eating a sandwich in the morning. It just feels uncomfortable in the abodmen. Like something is moving around in there and shaking things. I guess this is what they mean when they say gluten can break down your intenstnal wall. This usually happens when I used to eat gluten back then.
>>
>>17589090
?

I gave you a bunch of suggestions and you're being dismissive. At least try some shit and see if it works
>>
>>17589096
I have that sometimes, feels like what is probably equivalent to a baby kicking, well at least it's that hard of moving for me. Is there any food that makes it worse? Like spicy food maybe.
>>
>>17589096
A sandwich wouldn't break down your intestinal wall within an hour. Unless you have some kind of autoimmune problem (hashi's) or a serious gluten intolerance then you shouldn't notice something like that at all. You need to talk to an actual doctor and not a nursing student.
>>
>>17589106
Sorry, I have tried mostly everything to fix this. Im not trying to sound like a smart ass but im speaking from experience. As a matter of fact I'm scared of taking anymore pills at this point as they just seem to exacerbate the problem. I have tried all kinds of supplements from magnesium citrate, DGL, activated charcoal, bee pollen, royal jelly, melatonin, garlic, probitoics, and etcetera. I'm convinced that this is a mental imbalance.

The best way I can describe my mental fuzziness is as a light buzz or morning grumpiness.
>>
>>17589123
Were there any stressful situations near the time that this developed?
>>
>>17589113
I didn't say it did, just how it felt. I don't get that feeling with any other food only when I eat only specifically gluten foods.I don't get it with gluten-free bread. I know the evidence bends toward gluten but Harvard did a study where they found out everyone could be allergic to it. There needs to be more tests.

I tested myself before I went gluten-free to really see what gluten did to me when it went into my stomach. I got diarrhea and headaches constantly from eating it during a full week. In controlled portions as well. I would not recommend anyone to eat it.
>>
File: 292829.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
292829.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
>>17589133
None that I recall

>Some of the shit I've tried.
>>
>>17589151
Jeez, we're having almost the exact same problem. Was there any large change in your diet?
>>
>>17589163
For one week I ate only oatmeal because I was really having trouble eating other foods and breathing. Now I'm going only on a fruit-plant based diet. Feeling somewhat better. Not really sure yet.
>>
>>17589179
That's good that it's making you feel better. Do you think that you might have IBS
>>
>>17589190
My stools come out normal. Tan brownish and such. I have been feeling better on this diet and I'm gonna continue it. It's really hard since I love to eat meat but health is foremost the most important thing right now in my life. Mentally and physically. If I had to choose one diagnosis I would pick chronic indigestion. The underlying cause I don't know. I believe it to be a chemical imbalance from the stress over this year.
>>
>>17589199
Its good that you're putting your health first. I hope that your fruit based diet helps stop the discomfort
>>
>>17589223
Thank you, and I wouldn't wish this to happen on anyone. It's just a real nuisance.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.