[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to make my hair grow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 20160921_013738.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20160921_013738.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
I see little hair growing there now ever since my fucking idiot cousin fucked up my hairline. Please i need help/advice on what to do and how i can make the little hair grow :( my confidence is shrinking by the day :(
>>
The line is where the little hair has grown! But im having trouble on getting back to where they were before :(
>>
>>17588510
99% of balding is genetic (and that looks like classic 'male pattern baldness') and there ain't nothin you can do about it.

1% might be the result of some curable skin condition, but your doesn't look like that.

Get used to it and start making it part of your style.
>>
>>17588510
>I see little hair growing there
i don't see any hair at all growing there. when did you cousin cut your hair ?
>>
>>17588510
what the fuck how did you steal my photo ?
>>
File: 20160921_013008.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160921_013008.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
Idk if you can see it but yeah the rest going down cant be seen cause of the lighting
>>
>>17588525
Like i said bro its little, i posted a pic below
>>
shave your head and deal with it. Being insecure about baldness is much worse than being bald.
>>
>>17588621
He's still ugly though. Look at that five head lmao
>>
>>17588510
just shave it off, you look like george costanza
>>
>>17588510
I started balding around 25 im 27 now..believe me no lotion you put on your head will work..if you have to bald you will..i started shaving my head and women like it...remember each woman has different taste ..some like hair others dont...in the end..who gives a fuck? just be confident and comfortable in what u are
>>
>>17588675

by the way.. I have a hot gf..she doesnt care if i have hair or not.
>>
>>17588510
Bruh you're going bald. Just own up to it, you're in too deep to fight it now.
>>
So let me see if I understand this thread...

You had a decently full hairline. Your cousin cut or shaved part of it. Now it won't grow back.

So basically the hair on your hairline had stopped growing but hadn't fallen out and your cousin accelerated your natural balding?

Fucking hilarious.
>>
>>17588741
OP's pic is kinda a weird perspective that might make it look worse than it actually is.. It looks like he can still have a hairstyle for some years before it gets very bad.

That said, OP you're balding. You can take the 3 big drugs (finasteride, monoxadil and nizorol (sp)) and hope to stave it off and hope for a cure in the future, or just deal with it.

Once you go "slick bald" nothing will bring the hair back. If you can keep your miniaturized follicles, they might be able to be repaired in the future. Just some thoughts. Either way, start incorporating it into your style.
>>
Hairline recession in your 20's is normal, sometimes it doesn't get too much worse, usually decreasing just a little more by middle age and basically staying like that. One of the classic mistakes balding men do when they get hair plugs is try to replicate their high school hairline which looks bizarre and off-putting on a middle aged man.

However, even though your picture was taken from a weird and unflattering angle it looks like more than normal recession. I haven't heard of any of the drugs or lotions or whatever actually helping out so I think you might just need to let the recession take its course and then get hair plugs. As long as you get them decently well done, avoiding the mistake I mentioned above, they can look alright. We've progressed a lot in this technology since the 70's.

For the record your cousin didn't fuck you up, you were already balding. This incident just revealed it to you.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.