[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Talking about sexual history

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 6

Long story short,
Theres a girl I like who likes me back. We have a somewhat mutual friend who introduced us and we've been getting along great.
My issue is that seem comes off as extremely flirty. While I dont mind flirting, it makes me question how 'easy' she is. Not that I value her in that way, but it reflects her perception of sex. If she is the type of girl to have casual sex I do not wish to pursue further and itd be best for her to know as well.
How do I gently approach a girl about her sexual history. Ive ignored it before until Ive started dating the girl, but when we started talking about sex thing went down south and I dont really want to experience that train wreck again. It really hurts hurting someone youre attached to and Id like to spare of both from this.
>>
What's your sexual history like bub?
You seem pretty high up there on your ivory tower.
>>
>>17588250
Just one. Best friend in college. Started dating and everything was great, but later issues arose because of differences in your ideals. Not matter how well we got along it didnt change how we fundamentally were incompatible with some of the views we held, including those about sex.
I havent slept with any of the other girls Ive been in a relationship with and so for some the sex talk comes up early and disaster happens. Ive made the mistake of going too long before having the talk before as well and its just a nightmare.
>>
>>17588240
>talking about sexual history

Generally speaking, unless she opens up on her own or she has a disease, her sexual history is not your business.
Whether she's been with 1guy, 2 guys or 6guys, she's still the same person.

I suggest instead you focus on getting off that pedestal you're on.
>>
Don't ask a question if you can't stand an honest answer.

>My issue is that seem comes off as extremely flirty. While I dont mind flirting, it makes me question how 'easy' she is.
You're an idiot.
>>
>>17588240
Flirty does not mean easy.
In the 21st century, a sexual history does not mean easy.
Assuming for the sake of argument that you are somewhere around college age, you are going to find fewer and fewer virgins around you with every passing day. Get used to it.

And don't try to tell me that your modest sexual history wasn't a matter of lack of opportunity rather than high moral principles.
>>
>>17588320
>her sexual history is not your business.
I agree that its none of my business as long as we arent involved. But if we are going to be involved in a relationship you have to be open about who you are or theres no chance of it working. Honestly if someone gave me that kind of response Id just end it there because I honestly believe theres no way a relationship could ever work with that mentality.
>>17588334
I can take an honest answer. She just might not like my response.
>>17588357
I didnt say flirty meant easy. I said it made me question it.
>In the 21st century, a sexual history does not mean easy.
You might have a different definition of easy.
Honestly with how promiscuous people are in todays society its probably harder to not have sex than it is to hook up with someone if you go outside.
>>
>>17588405
Be fat and a shut in. Problem solved
>>
>>17588423
Doesnt really have any effect on my problem
>>
>>17588405
Holy fuck you sound like a prude.
>if we're going to be involved I need to know

Why though? What difference does it make if she's been with other men? I'd honestly be more concerned about a girl who's too open about her sexual history, and I know women like that.

Knowing a love interests sexual history is just going to harm you, considering your responses. You're gonna keep prodding and then wonder if You're not as good as her past partners.
Unless she has an STD or something, I don't get why you have to be so pushy about that aspect.
>>
>>17588439
You call me a prude, Id probably call you promiscuous. In the end we probably shouldnt be together. Now Id like to know this for the girl Im interested in.
>What difference does it make if she's been with other men?
Her sexual history will inform me if our ideas are compatible. I dont really want to be with someone I dont approve of and she shouldnt want to be with someone who isnt going to approve of her history. It saves us both a lot of pain.
>Knowing a love interests sexual history is just going to harm you
It will inform me if I should pursue the relationship further or walk away before more attachment is formed. Not knowing does more harm as Ive experienced.
>You're gonna keep prodding and then wonder if You're not as good as her past partners.
Why would I compare myself to her past partners. Ive only had one partner so I definitely do not consider myself a master at sex. Honestly getting good at sex with the person you love is a warm idea in my head rather than just being better at sex than her past partners. That idea sucks.
>>
>>17588240
of all the women I've dated, considered dating or in a relationship only one did not start the conversation or outright blurt their number. I don't know what it is that makes them do it, perhaps it's me and even when I ignore or tell them I don't care nor want to know it's like a scab they have to pick it. Of course they are also quizzing me for a number, like they are in some type of competition or bragging. I always say 4. Much less than reality but safe. The one that did not offer I am with now and so far she hasn't tried to go there. We'll see
>>
Yes, quiz her about it. That was she will see you are an insecure faggot and find someone better.
>>
>>17588523
>insecure faggot
That fact that people like you are incapable of understanding why someone might frown upon promiscuity only validates my belief that that two parties are incompatible.
>>
>>17588537
Yes, we all understand. You are trash. We want to see that innocent girl saved from accidentally ending up in a relationship with someone like you.
>>
>>17588542
>people with morals are trash
Id pity you but its just too hilarious.
>>
>>17588552
Morals doesn't mean "stop liking what I don't like". You have some deeply rooted fear and hate of all things sexual. Nothing to do with morals, just insecurity.

Morals are linked to things that are generally considered bad by the general population.
>>
>>17588537
>>17588552
Troll thread confirmed. Everyone abort.
>>
>>17588562
You are the only one saying stop disliking what I like. Also if you think morals are decided by society it's too late for you.
>>
>>17588585
You are trying to bully a poor girl due to your insecurities. It shows you have no morals.
>>
>>17588603
> not wanting to date people who do not fit within your morals means you are a bully and insecure.
I refuse to believe you are this dense and I'd bet this is just an emotional response to the prospect of someone not finding you desirable.
>>
>>17588240
>How do I gently approach a girl about her sexual history.

>Ive ignored it before until Ive started dating the girl, but when we started talking about sex thing went down south

>I dont really want to experience that train wreck again

seems like you didn't learn your lesson OP. If you want to experience another train wreck, ask her about it. If not, don't. up 2 u mi amigo

you said you don't want to date someone who has casual sex. so ask her if she has casual sex and you can be at peace again
>>
>>17588698
Not perfect but an often overlooked indicator of the ease of fucking your intended is how quickly she fucks you. Most guys dismiss this believing she fucked them quickly because they are special when inf act she fucks any guy quickly.
>>
>>17588713
its true, im going through the same issue now. doesn't bother me too much because im not in a position to settle anyways though. i guess this is how it feels for a pattern to perpetuate itself through you : (
>>
File: 1471998970703.jpg (46KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471998970703.jpg
46KB, 1280x720px
>OP wants to ask stupid question to girl before he bows down, removes his fedora, and presents her with a ring.

Jesus man, look how well it worked for Johnny here. Totally wasn't creepy or weird at all.

"Anyway how is your sex life?"
>>
>>17588726
exactly. If you are looking for a relationship do your homework and look for girls that are looking for a relationship. If you are in casual sex mode then look for girls that are into the same life style. Everyone gets what they want and no one gets fooled or angry.
>>
>>17588537
There's a difference between not wanting to date a hoe, and bitching about your girl not being a virgin.
>>
>>17588922
Not really
>>
>>17588698
What I consider casual sex and what sex considers casual sex might not be the same. Theres no train wreck if I ask her because it avoids the trainwreck all together, I just want to do it in the best way.
>>17588713
Im not about to sleep with her, and Im not about to pretend to try to sleep with her just so I can figure out if her morals are loose.
>>17588922
Ill decide what exactly Im looking for in a girl. And its not bitching. Its knowing when to walk away.
>>
>>17588250
This is shitty bait. We all know men and women are judged differently and for good solid biological reasons.
>>
I wouldn't date someone who has casual sex either. Flirty usually means always keen and I stay away from cunts like that. The moment you're busy, she'll replace you with her many "guy friends"

>dated over 20 girls
>3 year stable relationship

Take it from me and avoid flirtatious "sexually liberated" types for serious dating. Pump and dump.
>>
>>17590144
inb4 lock analogy
>>
File: cartoon23.jpg (200KB, 800x1419px) Image search: [Google]
cartoon23.jpg
200KB, 800x1419px
>>17588320
>she's still the same person!!!!!

Oh look, they made a comic just for you!
>>
Only betas are willing to accept partners with high partner counts

A man with options would never put a ring on a anger thats been wrapped around a dozen cocks.
A man with options would never pay the ultimate price of commit for a born again virgin fucktoy.
A man with options would never let his sons first home be a womb that has seen more trafic than I-35 during rush hour.
A man with options would never allow the first kiss his newborn son receives to come from lips that have hosted lotsa cocka.
A man with options would never let his sons first nourishment come from breasts that can be viewed on any number of cell phone cameras.
A man with options would never let his sons first throne be the lap of a woman who has been passed around like a blunt at a frat party.
A man with options would never be a dickstand for a woman who squandered her youth and beauty on the men who respected her the least.
A man with options would never consider being the last man standing at the end of the long line of conquests she racked up while being the Grand Marshal of a rather impressive cock parade.
>>
>>17590157
This is brutal but accurate
>>
>>17588726
but at some point you are going to want to settle down.
>>
>>17590157
>cheating is the same as having sex with a significant other before she even knew who you were

Yeah No
>>
>>17590137
Well when You're pushing 40 and still alone, we'll talk again. I'm sure we're still gonna be on this board
>>
>>17590317
It is those. Shows you dont value sex so infidelity is 100x times more likely according to statistics.
>>
>>17590324
Even if she's only slept with one or 2 men in her life?
I'm just trying to follow op's logic. He implies that a woman who wasn't a virgin when she met him is automatically a slut and is doomed to fail if he dates her.
>>
>>17590323
Ill probably go overseas for a wife 10 years before that happens. I still have a little hope that not all women in the western world are promiscuous but if Im wrong Im wrong.
desu though it should require that. Of the people Ive dated the ones that were the closest how I think were middle eastern and chinese. But Im not about to profile just yet. Still a little hope left in society.
>>
>>17590334
OP here. Ive never once said the word virgin yet nor mentioned the partner count I was looking for.
Thats just you trying to cope with someone not finding you desirable for you loose actions.
>>
>>17590358
>he still thinks I'm female

Then establish yourself. What are you looking for? Because all did, and still are doing, is coming off as someone on a high horse.
>>
>>17590358
>assuming he or she is loose because you can't get off your pedestal

Oh lol
>>
>>17590388
I didnt say you were female. Youre just too distraught to make logical statements so youre making assumptions that make you feel better. Hence why my statement
>Thats just you trying to cope with someone not finding you desirable for you loose actions.
Is accurate.
>>17590395
Im glad to see that you see me on a pedestal for not being loose like you. But thats not what Im here for.
>>
>>17590324
Stop making us look bad, if you're gonna say something give sources.

If you aren't a fucking child you understand that sex with many partners = bad. But having sex with 1 person doesn't make you a turbo slut. Don't give these roasties ammo.
>>
File: 5165573.jpg (40KB, 300x234px) Image search: [Google]
5165573.jpg
40KB, 300x234px
>this entire fucking thread
>OP asks for advice but talks down to everyone giving advice
>>
>>17590413
>nfidelity is becoming more common among people under 30. Many experts believe this increase in cheating is due to greater opportunity (time spent away from a spouse), as well as young people developing the habit of having multiple sexual partners before marriage (see young and restless – Wall Street Journal).
This is a common fact. Im surprised someone hasnt posted the chart of it already honestly. Its not of this computer but I dont mind showing statistics of how the likelihood of infidelity increases drastically even after 1 sexual partner. Just thought it was a common fact already.
>>
>>17590421
Wheres the advice. I didnt see any. If I missed it please let me know so that I can better proceed with my situation.
Only thing I saw were people incapable of understanding that not everyone is promiscuous.
>>
>>17590440
Well then there you go.
Get the fuck out.
>>
File: christ-chan.jpg (29KB, 291x516px) Image search: [Google]
christ-chan.jpg
29KB, 291x516px
Ask her if she's had relationships before and how serious they were.

Anon is spot on here:

>>17588713
>Not perfect but an often overlooked indicator of the ease of fucking your intended is how quickly she fucks you.
>>
>>17590459
Where do I go after shes said shes had serious relationships before.
Also as I said to that anon. I dont want to lead her on as if to have sex. I dont plan on having sex with her now and I dont want to play games like that so unless she just suddenly comes on to me, it doesnt really help. Also doesnt help because shes flirty so I cant tell whats flirting and whats a sexual advance.
>>
>>17590476

It is usually implied that serious relationships involved fooling around.

I'd say: risk leading her on, and worst comes to worst just break it off.
>>
>>17590157
That is a painfully large leap in logic to compare someone who has sex casually to someone who cheats on their fiance. Ignorance is bliss, i suppose.
>>
>>17590505
see>>17590433
>>
>>17588240
Long story short OP you have particular preferences for girls, that has been made clear. Also, the info you want is only socially acceptable to talk about with friends and partners. So to want to know personal things about her without having to get personal since last time it "went down south and I dont really want to experience that train wreck again", is not reasonable. You desire commitment and have very limiting specifications. The cost of such desires socially is having to commit to women as friends or more to earn that information. No one owes you that info in any way shape or form if you are simply talking to them. With that said, you can be blunt and ask her about her sexual history. But it would not be weird for her to respond with something along the lines of i dont feel comfortable talking to you about that.

You can not have your cake and eat it too.
>>
>>17590433
There is no data to support this whatsoever. Do you mean the one study that has no article to back it up and only talks about first time divorcees?
>>
>>17590433
>Wall Street Journal

a reliable statistical source kek
>>
>>17590323
you clearly don't have an agenda
>>
>>17590433

"Ms. Riley is the Journal's deputy Taste editor."

The fucking taste editor made these conclusions kek. Come back with actual evidence plz.
>>
>>17590533
The source is literally in the quote.
>>17590537
Im sure you have reliable sources that say otherwise. This is just the first thing that pops up. Theres plenty more if you just try google my friend.
>>
>>17590537
>Im too stupid to know common facts
Heres the pubmed article thats commons cited for these sources. Theres about 5 commonly used statistics that all argue the same thing by professionals.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15607016
This one argues that having a lot of sex is genetic by really if you even tried youd see plenty of sources.
>>
>>17590529
I dont find this to be a very limiting "specification." Every one has things they look for in a partner and this is just one. I can understand if she doesnt want to casually talk about it but saying its unreasonable is imo unreasonable. Can you imagine not being able to ask if someone has an std, criminal record, etc before you enter in a relationship with them. Obviously you dont casually talk about these things with random people but for people you are considering entering into a relationship with I find that saying you cant know details about them beforehand is ridiculous. As I mentioned in the OP, she likes me and Im into her. So when we start talking about dating I need to know how to proceed.
>>
>>17590563
Thank you

But this paper only links genetics and infidelity, and separately genetics and sexual partners. There is absolutely no connection between infidelity and sexual partners. Read the abstract. Both genetics/infidelity and genetics/sexual partners have a correlation of roughly 47% which is moderate to weak to start. Plus dont forget that correlation is not causation and you are all arguing on the existence of causation.

The conclusion of this paper is that genetics can moderately predict both sexual partners and infidelity. Again nothing about the relationship between sexual partners and infidelity, absolutely nothing.
>>
>>17590580
Idk i genuinely think a healthy committed relationship can form only form a friendship first.
>>
>>17590584
It argues that both are correlated to the same things. If you have one your are likely to have to other. You should really read the whole study.
>>
>>17590594
It correlates them individually with genetics, not with one another.

And i sincerely doubt you have either a subscription or coughed up the 6 bucks to get it, let alone read it.

With that said i would very much appreciate reading the conclusion/discussion paragraphs. Please post images of them if you have them i am curious.
>>
>>17590594
Admittedly the language in the abstract is vague, as intended to be. I cant know unless you share your subscription (post the conclusion/discussion info)
>>
>>17590586
Of course it can. But that doesnt change the fact that there are things you wouldnt reveal to a friend that you would to a person you are in a relationship with. At some point you still have to have the conversation about these things which puts you in the same spot Im in now.
>>
>>17590617
Okay, let me put it this way. I would not divulge sexual histories to anyone but friends or individuals who i am committed to emotionally. That is just me, and take that into consideration as a potential mindset of girls you seek out.
>>
>>17590594
>If you have one your are likely to have to other.
I see what you are thinking but this goes back to correlation is not causation the latter of which you are providing advice based upon. And the transitive property does not necessarily apply to real life like it does easily in math. Lots of uncouth leaps in logic to make the conclusions you are making.
>>
File: triggered.png (279KB, 759x914px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
279KB, 759x914px
>>17590611
>>17590605
>cant google
>cant subscribe to things
>dont want to cough up $6
>cant click around to realize you dont need to subscribe or pay
My interest in spoon feeding only goes so far. I can understand how youd be confused if you arent accustomed to reading from pubmed, but it just shows you arent accustomed to reading scientific articles because this is one of the major if not largest one for biology and you should know how to use this site.
Heres the first page. Try to find the rest.
>>
>>17590617
So how would you prefer to have a conversation for someone you are interested in go. Would you rather them not tell you that its something the consider in a partner, start dating, talk about it, then break up. Or do you feel like there are more subtle ways to have this conversation.
Honestly the way I approached this before was to inform the girl of things I looked for, but then shed just take that as a sign that she shouldnt talk about her history so it doesnt work.
>>
I think it's reasonable if you're somewhat sexually conservative not to want to go out with someone who has "casual" sex as in they routinely hook up with people they aren't exclusively dating, but unless you have a strict religion that frowns on premarital sex altogether, which you haven't indicated to be the case, then you can't really complain about her having had sex with some long-term steady boyfriends, and as long as she's willing to get an STD test if you ask and do the same for her.

I think people are assuming you don't want to go out with someone who's not a virgin, but I don't think that's what you're saying, and in any case that's an unrealistic goal outside of devoutly religious communities. A 2007 US survey had men report an average of seven sexual partners over a lifetime and women four; women might have underreported, but only 29% of men and 9% of women reported more than fifteen. If you meet a woman who's had, like, between two and five, you should consider yourself very lucky. If you actually want a virgin then you're on your own in terms of advice; I guess you'd have to become an evangelical Christian or a Muslim or something.

There are some people who casually hook up or have one night stands, and it's fair enough if you don't want to go out with someone who does. Just say upfront to her what kind of morals you look for in a girl and that you're looking for someone who shares your standards more or less, that's probably the best you can do. Just be careful not to make your standards sound too unforgiving.

My current gf had a brief friends with benefits thing with my best friend before he introduced me to her and we started going out, and she told me about that so I wouldn't think she was hiding anything from me. We've been seriously committed for four months and we do have good sex. She's a real sweetheart and we get along together so well, so I'm glad I didn't judge her for one little mistake since she was honest about it.
>>
>>17590449
Im actually on op's side, but best post so far
>>
>>17590529
You said long story short. Thanks for the novel
>>
>>17590666
>hen you can't really complain about her having had sex with some long-term steady boyfriends
why do you feel this way.
>>
>>17590666
>My current gf had a brief friends with benefits thing with my best friend
KEK
U
C
K
>>
>>17590708
Well, I suppose you could complain if you were a virgin and only wanted to date other virgins, but I don't think that's what we're talking about here.
>>
>>17588240
You gotta define better. What is promiscuous or easy to you? 3rd date? 5 months? More than 10 partners? More than 1?

We boil at different degrees. What sounds slutty to you is like a nun to others. It sounds like you are extremely conservative if you think flirting is trashy. How else would you know she was interested?

If you want someone with less than 3 partners you'll have to be very young or very religious. Or live in a country that punishes premarital sex. Not sure what advice to give. Just...ask?
>>
>Not that I value her in that way, but it reflects her perception of sex

Gee, I bet you're a real hit with the girls
>>
>>17590730

So I'm a cuckold because she had sex with someone before she even met me? The fact that person was a friend of mine is a happy coincidence, since after their thing was over he was the one who introduced us. I swear the word cuck is being misused to the point of making it meaningless. If I'm a "cuck" then at least I'm a happy one.
>>
>>17590770
>Happy to be a cuck
Kek
>>
>>17590768
Promiscuous women dislike the fact that I frown upon their actions. Which is good because I dont have an interest in them and they dont have an interest in me.
>>17590757
No Im asking why you feel like the partner count doesnt matter. We are talking about virginity.
>>17590762
I didnt say flirting was trashy.
And obviously talking about it is the best way to go. But theres multiple ways of asking a question to get the answer you want. Some far worse than others.
>>
Sorry OP, you ask of 4chan. No one is going to give a real answer. The truth is, you won't be able to ask her these kinds of questions without also asking her other related questions about her self-identity, how much she relates her sexuality to her identity, ect. In other words, there won't be a simple answer, and 4chan only gives simple answers.
>>
You know, it'd be the same thing if she asked you about your sexual history. The same difficulties you would have in disclosing something that personal with another person. Can she trust you to divulge the same information? If yes, then just ask gently and reassure her you won't misuse the information by offering her the same exchange in information.
>>
>>17590809
>also asking her other related questions about her self-identity, how much she relates her sexuality to her identity, ect.
Why would I ask her those?
>>17590828
I wouldnt mind if she asked me. I wouldnt share this with just anyone. But for a girl I like and am considering being in a serious relationship with, Id expect her to want to know the things she finds important. Id honestly tell her mine first and then ask, but I dont want to biased her answer and make her feel pressured to give a certain answer.
How exactly do you recommend asking gently and reassuringly.
>>
you go OP modern western society tries to shame you for having standards. They want everyone accepted for who they are.
>>
>>17590855
imo you should talk about your sexual past and then expect her to reciprocate.

you could bring it up by talking to each other about past relationships
>>
>>17590855

Dude, even BEFORE you get to the issue of past promiscuity, there's a shitload of other things to "feel out" wrt your compatibility with one another. That's a lot of time to spend together. My point is that...

You will NOT be doing yourself a favor asking her point blank about her sexual history. You have to wait for the topic to come up in a way that you can fairly ask... and there's no rush because ---see first paragraph above.

By the time you've ascertained other compatibility issues, you'll likely ALREADY have formed an idea wrt her promiscuity, and won't need to ask point-blank.

that is all.
>>
>>17590886
also... don't listen to the femanon/sjw-detected telling you not to hold potential partners to some standards.

Your life, your choices/tastes/morals friend.
>>
>>17590884
But then that loads the questions and biased her answers. Shes less likely to talk about her 20 sexual partners if she hears Ive only had 1.
But talking about the past relationships doesnt sound too bad as an opener. But I dont see a smooth way of mentioning sex.
>Whats the longest youve ever been in a relationship
>How many sex partners have you had.
Feels clunky.
>>
>>17590886
You can be friends with anyone. Doesnt mean you should date or are compatible romatically with them. It also doesnt help because she obviously likes me and I like her. So friendzoning her is a dumb idea.
And lastly I dont intend to guess what her morals are. Asking for trouble there.
>your fault for assuming
>>
I've literally not once asked any of my gfs about their sexual past and I've never been asked about it. It's not something that ever comes up. And I don't really understand how it ever would. I've never even talked to anyone who claimed to actually ask their partners about it.

Is this an american thing? Or just an autism thing?
>>
>>17590896
Where did I say anything about friendzoning?
Or are you thinking I'm one of the previous posters?

I said to date her, and check off other critical issues wrt compatibility --because there are other issues besides promiscuity: the time spent on those other issues will give you a rough idea on the promiscuity angle anyway.

Anyway, you seem more interested in argument than in advice, so ...dropped.
>>
>>17590900
Well you didnt say date her. And as Ive said in the OP. I dont want to date her, then find out and have things go south. If you feel like its an argument its because you didnt read the OP.
>>
>>17590899
It only comes up if one of you care about it. Which I do.
>>
>>17590899
I guess where you live girl stay virgins till marriage? Do they stay with their parents too?
>>
>>17590633
Found the full paper, but it was a very roundabout way to get to it, especially if you are used to access papers through a proxy of your employer. So stating someone has no scientific background because he didn't find it is probably a bit over the top.
If anyone is interested in it I can post it (which will take forever since I'm on my phone), or you might be able to access it through the linked DOI on the page below the 6$ ask. The linked page had a circular button that led to a pdf, though I was using my proxy at the time, so I don't know if this universally works.
>>
>>17591013
>ive never read from pubmed before.
You dont have a scientific background. That simple.
>>
>>17591035
>I have zero reading comprehension
You are a failed TA or something like that, aren't you?
>>
Friendly reminder that she'll lie to you so asking is worthless.

I lie and have zero reason to.
>>
>>17591057
Lying about it is better justification for when it eventually comes out and I have to bail. The past always catches up.
>>
This beta cuck thread is still up? Do we really have this many spergy bitter virgins here?
>>
>>17591262
Youre in the wrong thread. This isnt the beta cuck one. Though >>17590666
Tried to make it one.
>>
>>17588240

This is your chance to make the world a better place, do not fuck this up.

Basically, when you are close enough, time to start trading numbers. A few drinks, a nice time, someplace intimate, etc

Start getting flirty and racey, and she'll ride the high of confessing her love life. You tell her something, she tells you something back, etc.

If her numbers are too big, dump her. It's ok to hump her first though, just make the distinction to her that you see her as a viable partner, or just a cum dumpster (phrase it as you will).

She will call you names, and badmouth you, but everyone she runs her mouth too will remember what happened when their friend was outed as a tramp.

Why should girls stop acting like the village bike if there are no consequences?
>>
>>17590666
>My current gf had a brief friends with benefits thing with my best friend before he introduced me to her and we started going out

How hard does getting sloppy seconds from your buddy get you?

You think they stopped, cute.
>>
>>17588250

Nothing wrong with having preferences lad. OP seems like a considerate guy while you're just making assumptions
>>
>>17588240
>How do I gently approach a girl about her sexual history.

It's a touchy subject either way. But if you've been hitting it off for quite a while then it's your right as a (almost) boyfriend to ask about it. There are people who are aloof about the sexual past of their partner and I kinda envy them, but it is not beyond reasonable to ask about past partners for a multitude of reasons.

> Ive ignored it before until Ive started dating the girl, but when we started talking about sex thing went down south and I dont really want to experience that train wreck again

Now I'm not going to imply anything with this, but I prefer a girlfriend who's open about her sexual past (and say, has had three partners) than one who isn't and had only one. Honesty and trust are keystones of the relationship after all.
I've dated 3 girls for over a 6+ month period each and usually the ones that are most vehement about not disclosing their past are the more promiscuous ones.

Just talk to her about it and say it's bothering you, and that it's because your previous girlfriends always told you about it and it made you feel more close to them.

If she's getting overly defensive then consider my penultimate statement.
>>
>>17588603
>You are trying to bully a poor girl due to your insecurities.
If he was going on some r9k tangent about roasties I'd get this, but he has said nothing negative about promiscuous women aside from the fact they have different values and isn't interested in pursuing a relationship.

Like if that's bullying holy fuck then I'm a tyrant.
>>
>>17592847

>>17592844 here

exactly, /adv/ seems to be full of bitter people nowadays who can't accept it that people have different values and morals.

Who cares if he doesn't want her anymore if she banged 10 guys in HS. That's his prerogative and sexual past DOES matter as it is an indicator of how you view(ed) sex and the exclusivity factor will be important to some people.

But if y'all want to whiteknight some girl you don't even know then go ahead, just know that it's not going to get OP one step further to an actual solution.
>>
>>17588240
"coming off as extremely flirty" is just often how men perceive it. Many girls are very friendly with both males and females and don't have any difference between how they act with close friends or new people.
I am asexual but guys constantly think that I want to sleep with them just because I'm not bitchy and act very natural. I grew up in a small town where I didn't have any friends and that's why I'm acting like a lot younger person (socially, not in professional situations) and am really naive.
Guys usually think that if you talk in a little bit fun way you are flirting. Even if you are, it doesn't mean that you want to have sex or will give it easily, you just don't have that constant bitchmode on that many women have because of their life circumstances. It is possible to flirt for the sake of it, not sex. Most girls do it just for fun conversation. I would even say that those bitchy girls who have very cold attitude are the ones who have long sexual history because you won't be bitter as a virgin
>>
>So there's a girl I like

Alright, can relate

>Who likes me back

Oh, nevermind then
>>
>>17593393
>asexual
opinion into the trash
Thread posts: 114
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.