[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

getting my dick wet vs creating trouble

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1473902337223.png (227KB, 572x380px) Image search: [Google]
1473902337223.png
227KB, 572x380px
Wew anons, Im having a bit of a situation here.

I used to be a somewhat autistic beta till I decided I wanted some experience with women. So I started gaining experience using tinder and whatnot.

Fastforward to a party: get drunk, girl is there I am aquitences with. Kiss girl, drunk me tells her I fancied her for a while and some adittional bs (which was not true). She wants to go out with me the next day, so I sperg and agree to it.

Having no experience I miss all her red flags. She forcefully enters my life and manipulates me, I became too emotionally invested in her. She turns out to be superinsecure and has 0% of self reflection. It turns very toxic very fast, and I didnt even bone her. Causes a great deal of damage in me, she seems fine. Shes a toxic person in general due to having mental issues.

Fast forward to now: She burns through three additional guys and always tries to get with me in between her relationships. In the meantime I realize she just wants a guy, because cant bear to be alone because of daddy issues, and would just use me.

So recently she contacted me again saying she misses me and some other bs. A friend of mine and I are having a party and he invited her. She lives far away and literally told me she wants to sleep in my bed.

1) I want to get my dick wet to finish some unfinished business
2) I do not want a relationship because she is a toxic person & I dont have feelings for her anymore
3) I dont want to bullshit my way into her pants, and harm her emotionally

So how can I make the three above points work?

Tl;dr

Crazy Ex gf with daddy issues wants to spend the night with me, I want to bone her, but not hurt her feelings.
>>
She probably has a bastard in the oven and there is a time frame in which if she fucks you she can claim, "anon, I'm knocked up".

Sounds like you're one of her "possible stand by chads"
>>
If you were a autistic beta, none of this would be happening. Go back to that and delete this slag's number.
>>
There is a very good reason for the phrase "Don't stick your dick in crazy".

There is plenty of non-crazy pussy out there Anon, if you really just want to get your dick wet, get a hooker.

What >>17588079 said can be very true as well, if that's the case, then fucking her would only make matters MUCH worse.

Just don't do it dude.
>>
>>17588073
I'd say >>17588079 is definitely possible. That aside, chick sounds like trash either way. Nowadays it all comes down to the DR talks - if the subject comes up, tell her straight up that you are not looking for a relationship right now, if not, just fuck her - no strings attached.

Stop worrying about what she may or may not assume. You don't have to be an Alpha bro to fuck a girl and "forget" to call later.
>>
>>17588084
I used to be, Ive grown out of it

>>17588088
Seems like proper advice desu

For some reason my dick gets hard as diamonds when a girl tells me she likes me. I suppose I ought to look for someone that offers me that and is not crazy
>>
>>17588105
>a girl tells me she likes me

You're luck, son! I heard that's a pretty common fetish. I mean, you enjoy being appreciated and accepted? Holy shit, what a freak.
>>
File: 1418224958927.gif (838KB, 640x470px) Image search: [Google]
1418224958927.gif
838KB, 640x470px
>>17588073
>getting drunk at a party
>using Tinder
>girl wants to sleep in your bed
Hello, Norman.
>>
>>17588073
It's not worth it anon. Just give her the middle finger and exit (maybe with style?)
>>
>>17588105
>my dick gets hard as diamonds when a girl tells me she likes me

so you get an erection at the possibility that a female might consider you as an eligible mate?

funny how biology works, boyo
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.