[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need advice on how to deal with stupid people. I work at a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1466493936090.jpg (14KB, 494x344px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1466493936090.jpg
14KB, 494x344px
I need advice on how to deal with stupid people.

I work at a job where i have to communicate with a lot of people per day. Usually my interactions go fairly simple. I help the customer out, answer any questions to the best of my knowledge, and tell them to have a good day. Most people are great. But every now and then, i get terrible fucking people that i have to deal with, and i handle them very poorly. They're not just dumb, but theyre usually agressive and attacking towards me. And rather than sit there and kiss their ass, i treat them how i would in public: like the dumb cunt they are.

Today i got complaint directly from this bitch to my boss. She made up a bunch of lies, first off, and basically did what she could to make me sound bad. My boss is pretty understanding, but he flat out told me that if i get another complaint in the near future, they have to take action.

I need this job for now. Losing it would suck. But when it comes to being a people person, i just have 0 tolerance for shitty people. What should i do?
>>
>>17587504

This video is the closest thing I have to advice on dealing with stupid people, OP:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc
>>
>>17587504
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=du035tg-SwY
>>
>>17587508
stop please
>>
>>17587504
Learn to become patient with stupid people. That's all choice that you have. Either you do it or find another job.

Shitty customers are like that, they even do the most stupid thing so that they can mess with you.
>>
>I need this job for now
>What should i do?
Learn to fucking put up with it.
>>
If you need the job, bite your tongue. Customers are more likely to voice a bad experience than a good one. If you feel that your interactions with some customers are shit because of how they treat you, it happens. If they do become aggressive towards you, excuse yourself and explain to your supervisor and pass it over to them.
>>
If this is continuously happening to you, the problem most likely lies with you, not the general public
>>
>>17587504
What do you even do?

I'd expect this shit from an AT&T call center
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.