[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boring Girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: c480x270_51.jpg (12KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
c480x270_51.jpg
12KB, 480x270px
So I have to get together with this girl, i know for a fact she likes me, she's a qt and although quite a smart chick, she's terribly terribly boring.

She's 21 in her 2nd year of college. I say she's smart as in she knows a lot of shit from technical fields which I could care less about, she loves cats and spends most of her time scrolling on facebook or watching naruto for the second time. That's right, she finished it and now is watching it for the second time, all hundreds of episodes of it.

She's just plain uninteresting man, I tried having adult discussions with her she just agrees and when I try to get deep and ask what she thinks, she just changes the subject to something mundane.

She's out of town for a week so I'm limited to texting her. We only saw eachother in person once through mutual friends and guess what she was quiet as a fucking graveyard back then. We'l meet next week, I wanna ask her out, I know she'l agree, but I don't know if it's worth it. What do you think? Would you try and change her and if so how? Should I just quit it?
/adv/ mates
>>
End it. You don't like her, and there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>17587242

If you think you can "change her", perhaps you should pass her by.
>>
Just dont get together with her man? Grow a spine, you never 'have' to do anything and you'll just hate yourself if you force it
>>
No one's making you date her.
>>
>>17587242
>watching naruto for the second time. That's right, she finished it and now is watching it for the second time, all hundreds of episodes of it.
what the fuck lol
>>
OP here, the mutual friends that "set me up" with her said she really likes me, could be because I'm funny sometimes, otherwise I'm not good looking. Told one of said mutual friends that we don't have much in common, he says she really needs a new relationship and it would be shitty to turn her down.

I'm not one to give in to peer pressure though, but if I drop it how would I go about it? And what if things change? Those questions have been stuck in my head for a while now
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.