[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crazy gf makes herself pregnant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 4

File: 1472271834964.png (172KB, 364x410px) Image search: [Google]
1472271834964.png
172KB, 364x410px
>You had sex with your gf
>She poked holes in the condom to get pregnant
>You find find out she's pregnant
>You socked her in the face
>She demands child support
What should I do?
>>
>>17586938

In America? By law, you're fucked.

Only women get pregnancy/ parenthood ejection seats.
>>
>>17586963
Kek that's because only women get pregnant.
>>
>>17586970
doesnt mean its right.

poking holes into a condom, bringing a new life into the world, whos father is not prepared nor willing, whos mother is doing it solely for financial gain, is, to put it lightly, immoral.

theres no easy way to solve this. honestly though, id say the most moral decision is to not allow a kid to be born when its sole purpose is being used as leverage by its mother, over its father, for cash.
>>
>>17586963
Canada, idk about the laws though. I'm so pissed off that I could smash her head in right now
>>
>>17586970
If a woman chooses it a man shouldn't have to pay for it. That's all.
>>
Kill her

I'm serious
>>
>>17586938
kill her
this right here is why i dont tell women my real name. always bring your own condoms, boys
>>
Run!

Run for god's sake! Go to some fishing hamlet in Scotland, change your name and do the fisherman for the rest of your live. Live off the grid.
>>
>>17587535
Theres nowhere to run. xD face your problems head on anon
>>
>>17586938
Pay child support.
Having sex means you're accepting the possibility of making your girl pregnant.
She is a crazy cunt, but if you wanted to stay safe you should have kept it in your pants.
Take responsibility and pay for it.
>>
>>17587505
Either he pays, or the state pays. It's in the best interest of society that the man pays.
>>
>>17586938
Punch her in the belly
>>
>>17586938
it's as easy as getting her on video admitting to poking holes in the condom and/or intentionally making herself pregnant and acknowledging that you had/have no desire to be a father.

then you have blackmail/a court case.
>>
>>17587612
A court case for what?
Every time you stick a dick in a vagina you're saying that you're eventually fine with the possibility of being a father. If you're not fine with that, you shouldn't fuck at all.
>>
Just think of it as an investment.
>Spare kidneys
>someone to visit when you are in the care home.
>>
>>17587620
My understanding is that she will go after him for child support. If he can reasonably demonstrate that he took the appropriate actions to not get pregnant and she sabotaged those actions to get pregnant against his wishes, then he will have sufficiently demonstrated that he was a victim and should be equated to a sperm donor, ie not the father.

I get your point but your posts are so black and white that you seem like some abstinence nut. Surely you must understand that her deception was unlawful? It would be a different matter if she didn't tamper with/render the contraception ineffective. She deceived him. I think, at least by US law, that he can fight to give up paternity, which would absolve him of the need to pay child support.
>>
>>17587555
>take responsibility for this girls deceitfulness

Im pretty sure if this was the other way round the girl could claim rape
>>
File: PLan.jpg (101KB, 638x635px) Image search: [Google]
PLan.jpg
101KB, 638x635px
You know what to do.
>>
You could argue that she raped you
>>
>>17587657
He's not a sperm donor tho. He had sex with her, willingly.
When you have sex you are accepting that you're taking a risk of getting her pregnant. There is no action that prevents pregnancy in 100% of the cases.

Child support is what the child is entitled to, not what the mother is entitled to.
The mother's potentially criminal behaviour doesn't matter - there's a child, it is OP child, OP pays for it.
He could sue her and get money from her, but he should still pay child support for the child because the child is still his.

>>17587870
They had sex willingly. How is this rape in any way?
>>
>>17587885
If the guy took a condom, poked holes in it, im pretty sure the girl could claim that the sex was actually rape.
>>
>>17586938

http://desuarchive.org/fit/thread/36046802/#36049355
>>
>>17587895
if that's legit...well,shit
>>
I don't know if there is a "forced to have child" charge but that's blackmail if I ever saw it.
Tell her to give you 3-5 times what she asked or you wI'll go to court with her, chances are she will pussy out, but f she doesn't, use the condom as evidence in court. She has none so she can't beat that
>>
Tell us the story in more detail and speak to your lawyer
>>
>>17587558
Honestly this is why I think the state should either just say "We'll pay for an abortion or you get nothing"
I as a tax payer would much rather pay for the one time abortion than be cucked out of my paycheck for 18 years to pay for this womans bastard whos statistically more likely to just end up in prison anyways.
>>
>>17587873
Fucking kek
>>
And yet you fucked her. It's your fault.
>>
>>17586938
if the kid is yours, you have no legal way of escaping child support, at least in the US. Sorry brother.
>>
>>17588166
Well I've been dating this chick for about a couple of months now, I didn't really intend for this to be a serious relationship but for some reason the bitch decided to poke holes in the condom and get herself pregnant. She's also very delusional and thinks that I'm constantly cheating on her so she demands passwords to my phone and social media accounts.
>>
>>17588220
I live in Canada doesn't help that our prime minister is a cuck
>>
>>17588225
From what you said i'd guess she's mentally unstable. Call her family and ask them, as a bonus you get to tell them what happened and have them disown her

And that's not what I meant, you said threatens, did she want somthing out of you? and I just thought of something. Call her and ask her just that. With a bit of clever wordplay you can get her to confess what she did. Remember to record the call or its pointless
>>
>>17588304
And as a side note, don't ask a fucking image board for advice. Ask someone who knows his shit

And remember to not do anything while angry

Im-not-expert-this-is-just-logic anon out
>>
>>17587885
Stop justifying the women's shitty actions holy shit u retard if this were the other way around the guy would be worse than Satan
>>
>>17588332
I am not justifying her actions.
She is horrible and I wish that people who did shit like this had to pay for their actions.
But it is not child's responsibility if its mom is a crazy cunt. I'm just saying that OP has a child and he's responsible for it, so he should pay child support.
Child support isn't about the mother, it is about the child. Child is here, and if it is OP's child he has to pay for it.

If he wanted to avoid it, he could have kept it in his pants.
>>
>>17588343
Who's to say the women in question can't pay for the child? It's just as much hers as OP's & it doesn't sound like she's homeless or anything like that. OP shouldn't have to pay child support just because he's a guy lmao
>>
>>17588365
Are you legitimately retarded?
Child support exists in case the parents are separated. You give those money to help the parent who takes care of the child most of the time to pay the expenses. It's not like the parent who takes care of the kid most of the time won't spend a dime for it - they will provide the kid a home, food, heat, and all that stuff. OP will pay probably 50% of the expenses, if not less.
If the child was living with OP, the mother would have to pay child support. That's how it works.
OP should pay for the kid because it is his kid, not because he's a guy.
>>
>>17588343

OP went to every length to ensure that he was protecting himself from her falling pregnant. He can't force her to use contraception and the only thing available to him at that time was a condom.

The woman in question deliberately went out of her way to ensure she would fall pregnant by tampering with the condoms. It was an insidious act done to get her own way and intentionally deceive OP.

You're correct, it wasn't the child's fault, but it should be OP's choice whether he is involved in the child's life. If this was just an accident caused by the condom breaking (which usually results in both people realising and the guy pulling out) or her contraception failing, I would say that he had responsibility because he knew the risks. However, a "risk" shouldn't be your mental girlfriend poking holes in a condom.

She has deliberately aimed for this outcome and should be held accountable/responsible for that outcome.
>>
>>17586938
Knock her out and roll her down the stairs at least 10 times.
Call ambulance that she tripped
>>
>>17588706
>OP went to every length to ensure that he was protecting himself from her falling pregnant.
This is incorrect. OP wasn't raped. OP had consensual sex with a girl. Every time you have sex with a girl, doesn't matter how much you protect, you're risking a pregnancy. Even if it is very small. He accepted that risk by having sex with her.

>It was an insidious act done to get her own way and intentionally deceive OP.
I think OP should sue her and I would be happy if he got some money out of this.
The fact that the mother is a criminal doesn't make OP less responsible of the child. It's not his choice. Even if he doesn't want to be involved, he still has to pay for it.
>>
>>17588343
This is the typical response of a person born with the birth defect of having a vagina.
>>
>>17588746

If I fucked a woman and the condom broke or slipped off, I would discuss the option of the morning after pill with her. It gives you immediate scope to discuss what you want to do.

The pill doesn't just fail. There's some kind of lead up to it failing. Not taking it on time, being unwell, taking antibiotics, etc. Again, you have time to respond to it if you have any kind of knowledge about contraception.

She sabotaged the protection they chose to use and without knowledge or suggestion that the contraception could have possibly failed, OP couldn't take any action towards preventing the pregnancy at an early stage (or even discussing the option). I'm not saying he shouldn't have some financial responsibility and I'm not saying the child should be at a disadvantage because of it. However, it is extremely unfair to OP and I do think he should be able to decide whether or not he has personal involvement in the childs life.
>>
>>17588790
>However, it is extremely unfair to OP and I do think he should be able to decide whether or not he has personal involvement in the childs life.
I'm not saying it is fair. OP has been fucked over and I'm sorry for it. I hope this doesn't ruin his life too much.
And I do agree that since he didn't want this child, he should be able to chose if he is personally involved with it.
But he's still financially responsible, in my opinion, and the child shouldn't pay for his mother's acts. And this is what child support is about.

All kinds of contraception might fail. Even if you do your very best to not get a girl pregnant, she still might get pregnant. Of course chances are MUCH, much lower when you use one or more methods of protection.
The only thing that prevents pregnancy 100% is abstinence. Whenever you stick your dick in a pussy, you're risking it.
Not saying it's totally his fault if she's pregnant, but still.
>>
>>17586938
Manipulate her into an aborting. Its the only way.

Tell her you want to have the baby, but right now isn't a good time, you need to be financially able to support a child to give it a good life, make promises about the kind of jobs you will get, convince her to get an abortion now with the promise of trying for a baby in a years time. wait until the abortion and then -

THEN GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE, PACK YOUR SHIT AND GET OUT OF TOWN, 0 CONTACT.
>>
File: 1458227814213.gif (2MB, 390x277px) Image search: [Google]
1458227814213.gif
2MB, 390x277px
>>17588824
>preaching abstinence
it's a fool proof argument for anything.
>the only 100% risk free way to avoid getting into a plane crash is to not get on a plane
>>
>>17588847
I am not preaching abstinence.
I have sex. I use IUD. IUD works 99.99% of the time.
If I got pregnant and didn't find out soon enough to abort, still, my bad.
I take a chance of getting pregnant by fucking. It is a small chance, but I do.
If you think that there is zero chance ever to get a girl pregnant if you do everything well, you're a fool. There is a very slight chance, but there still is a chance.
You're responsible for the outcome of your actions.
>>
>>17588861
Take your weak ass vagina and get out of here. This inst helping OP, he didn't want the kid.

Though wearing protection hes openly stating he had no desire to reproduce. She deceived him into getting her pregnant.

Do you really think a child can flourish under two parents who cannot trust one another?

One where the baby isnt just unplanned its also not wanted by the father? Is that fair to the child?
>>
>>17588892
For the 100th time - by having sex you take the chance of reproducing even if you are using protection and you really didn't want to.
She deceived him, she should be legally responsible for it, but child support isn't about the mother but about the child.
Even if his mother was a rapist, the child would still get child support.
Child is here, it is OP child, OP needs to pay for it. Stop.
Every case when something similar to this happened ended up with the deceived man paid child support. Unfair, shitty, whatever - that's what happens.
If he doesn't want to meet the child or something, he can choose to not be involved in its life, but he has to pay for it.
>>
>>17588954
>dur hur... taking the risk of 0.0000000000000000000001% is equal of taking the risk of 100%. In both there's risk so both are equal arguments.
>no uh of course it doesn't make a diference if the guy didn't knew about the risk he was taking, it's equal because 0.00000001% is still risk.

If somebody is offered playing russian roulette for $1,000,000,000,000. with a gun with just 1 bullet. A lot of pleople would take the chance since they have 5/6 probability of winning (wich is a lot compared to the 1/100 probability of the condom failing).

But if the gun has 5 bullets, only fucking absolute madman would do it since the probability of winning is 1/6. Of course, the number of willing participant would be really fucking low, maybe even none.

If op knew the risk he was taking then you would be right. But he didn't. She doesn't told him (wonder why).

In the example, it would be like telling you i will hand you the 1 bullet gun, and then when you accept, i put 4 more bullets inside without you noticing.

And when your corpse is there on the ground i would claim: lol he choosed this.

Sorry mama, but if he knew the risk he was tacking, he would had kept it in his pants.

:*

The girl should pay 99% of the child expenses and OP just 1%. That's fair according to the risk OP taked. This is how things should be done intead of some hysterical retarded woman's logic.
>>
>>17588971
But child support doesn't work like that.
Child support works like
>Are you the biological father?
>Yes
>Is there a contract that says that you're not responsible for the child? (Sperm donor)
>Nope
>Cool, this is how much you have to pay.
End of it. You have no way of getting out of it.

OP should probably sue the mother because she deceived him. But he is still responsible for the child and needs to pay for it.
>>
>>17588986
>THIS IS HOW IS DONE!!!1 END OF IT!!
Nice "argument", but historically, things change.
And we should push those changes into a more fair society, where the scammed shouldn't have to pay for the gyp' scam, because he is not responsible.

Responsability only exist with freedom, and freedom is our capacity to make choices. OP couln't make a choice about his condition because he didn't even knew, the proof of that is that he used the condom. If he knew that the condom was useless then his choice would be different, at least he would take off the condom. Since this isn't the case, OP coudn't make a choice, he can't be responsible. Who is? of course, the scammer.

If you don't pursue a more fair society then tell me, why are you on /adv/??
>>
>>17589031
and just how would he be able to prove that she poked a hole in the condom
>>
>>17589045
*Puts camara on*

Op: I can't believe what you did.
Bitch: Get over it, you're paying child support
Op: I shouldn't i didn't even knew. You pooked holes in the condom.
Bitch: Even so you're still paying this is MURICA

Maybe something like that. If OP is smart enough he can get her confession on tape.

Not imposibble and not that hard, really.
>>
>>17589064
if she's lawyering up for child support she would probably be advised not to contact OP for any reason to avoid this
>>
>>17589069
>probably
>probably not

Op has a lot to lose on this scam, so i say TAKE EVERY CHANCE YOU GOT. DON'T LET EVIL WIN AGAIN.

Be creative, outsmart them and don't give up.

;°)
>>
>>17589031
Child support is not a punishment for having sex and getting someone pregnant.
Child support is money you spend to make your child grow up.
Is this OP's child? Yes. Then he needs to pay for it.

He IS responsible for the child.
OP made a choice. If he wanted to be sure he was avoiding child support, he could have avoid fucking her. He could have brought the condoms from home and made sure they were intact. He could have avoided coming in her. He didn't know about every factor, but he still made a choice.
He could have done a lot of things, he took a risk, he got her pregnant. Sucks for him. The child shouldn't be paying the consequences of his poor decisions and the mother's insanity.

A child where you can avoid supporting your kid by saying "I DIDN'T KNOW THO!!" isn't fair.
>>
FALCOOOON PUUUNCH!
>>
>>17589162
>goes out for dinner
>gets raped
>"uh well you took the risk of getting out for dinner you could just eat something on your home you kno, it's your responsability you got raped so you will share the raptist's time in jail 50/50"
>Spend 10 years on jail for being raped
>Justicewellserved

The mother can pay 100% for the child, i already explained to you why is isn't responsible lol you are just repeating the same arguments.

>The child shouldn't be paying the consequences of his poor decisions
Implying OP could make a decision, he was deceived, it's manipulation.
>and the mother's insanity.
and op shouldn't neither

Yes, the child needs money, let her work for it. Just leave op out of this.

>inb4 muh child support he took the 0.0000000000000001% risk he is 101% responsible!
Yeah yeah we get it, your autism only let's you think on black and white.

No need of replying if that is all you gonna say.
>>
>>17587620
Christfag please fucking go
>>
>>17589085
poked holes or no poked holes, evidence or no evidence OP is going to get fucked. No amount of fighting or crusading is going to change it because the government makes a lot of money off of child support.
>>
File: IMG_1852.jpg (142KB, 817x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1852.jpg
142KB, 817x960px
Maybe this'll work for ya...
>>
>>17589299
just abort the baby lol

>and here is where you tell us what we already know: you're batshit insane christian moma
>>
>>17589307
when is it okay to kill a baby? before it leaves the womb? when its still in the vaginal canal? after its born?
>>
>>17589327
was meant for >>17589162
>>
>>17589325
>mad gf pls go

pls explain how does the gov benefits from this. Im not from souless murica
>>
>>17589331
OF COURSE.

For everyone, OP's life is more valuable than that child.

1.- For starters, it has 50% adn from a shit mother.
2.-It's gonna be educated from a shitty mother with no morals that tricked his father to get her way.
3.-He will grow without a father since Op is not gonna be with them and most probably will resent the child because he is the cause he has to split his pay for 18 years because a bitch poked holes in the condoms
4.-The child has to survive this 18 years with a lot of investment (that ops would pay) and MAYBE then he would be a productive member of society
5.-Not likely. Shitty mother + Abssent father = Troubled person = problematic person = social waste
6.-Op is already a grown adult, he his already working (since she is expecting him to give child support), and all the investment that society and his parents had to give is over. He is now giving back something.
9.-Op is a chill guy (he came here for advice instead of doing something drastic to her)
10.-Op only got tricked. Nobody should have his child from a scam. It's only natural it feels like a punishment.
11.-Earth is already over poblated.

TLDR
OP >>>>>>> bitch's baby (future bitch)

TA' DA
Its better for everyone that we kill that baby and take op to therapy so he doesn't develop a paranoic feel because a bitch tried to fool him so he can keep dating and, with time, have a desired family and children.

Happy ending!! (:
TA'DA
>>
>>17589327
Totally fine with abortion.
I doubt someone who gets pregnant on purpose would abort tho, and legally you cannot force someone to abort, either.

>>17589307
It's fucking biology. There is no way of having 100% protected child free sex.
>>
>>17589343
I'm not a mad gf. The government takes a cut of the collected child support payments, and that is why they are so zealous about collecting no matter what the facts are.

plus for every guy like OP that has honestly been screwed over there are 1000 deadbeat niggers that want to rawdog it without any consequences so the law regarding child support is unlikely to change in our lifetimes, especially since the government is becoming more socialist as time goes on, not less
>>
>>17589391
Is op gf jew?
>>
>>17589391
>>17589417
with a jew alliance on a jew plan
>>
>>17589417
probably more like a gypsy/chav freeloader

a jew would just marry a doctor
>>
reminds me how my boyfriends ex told him to cum in her and said she'd get plan b. she doesn't. she gets preg, and he doesn't want the baby because she said she'd get plan b.. so she gets an abortion and only goes thru w. the first part. bitch is so stupid, left all that shit floating around in her and it triggered lupus.
it's fucking unbelievable how stupid women are.
>>
>>17589417
No she's white
>>
Why the fuck... Damn guys have to deal with crazy bitches like these, I'm sorry man. If an abortion isn't done, try to get a court to see her as mentally unstable and give the child up for adoption
>>
>>17589575
>implying the anglos arent the jew 2.0
>>
>>17586938

You MFer, you keep your condoms out or not refreshed? You lock that shit up, and pull out while you wear them.

Also, don't get with a girl like that in the first place, and why do I get the feeling this is the second time for her?
>>
>>17586938
how many times did we tell you not to stick your dick in crazy? have you learn your lesson now op? enjoy having your paycheck rape by uncle sam.
>>
Tell her you are impotent and gamble that it is not yours
>>
>>17588225
Get a lawyer.
Right now
You might get the state to take the child.
But call some offices and get some consultations.
>>
absitinence. Don't fuck someone you don't plan to have kids with.
>>
>>17589045
By showing the condom??
>>
>>17587885
Actually the precedent has been set in cases with female victims that if someone is deceptive about the conditions of sex, is considered rape. Poking holes in the condom would classify.
>>
>>17588343
Found the woman
>>
>>17586938
OP

Would you, or anybody else, suggest to stop having pre-marital sex after experiencing this?

I have extreme panic attacks after I have sex, every time. Exactly because of what has happened to you here
>>
>>17587505
No. This is the way to bring countless lower class unwanted babies into the world. As it is men can get fucked over so hard they see stars by knocking a woman up, yet they still whine about condoms, try to pull them off mid-way through, make promises about pulling out etc. You are not in touch with reality if you think that giving men a guaranteed out won't mean they'll just pretend they put on a condom then walk away and laugh all the way to the bank.

It's not ideal but there is no better alternative. And yeah a woman absolutely has the upper hand in many of these situations, but she's also the one bringing the main sacrifice. If a woman gets an abortion, for the man nothing happens, he got his rawdogging and that's all. She has to undergo a surgery that in theory can render her infertile, is still stigmatized nowadays, and usually comes with feelings of trauma and depression at least for a short period of time afterwards. Same for pregnancy: if both want the child, the man gets his baby delivered while she actually carried it, abstains from drinking/smoking/eating certain foods, and willingly risks absolutely wrecking her body for good.

It will never be fully fair but that's just not possible with the wildly different biological reality here.
>>
>>17586938
Why did you cum inside the condom in the first place? Like a little faggot.

Or did your wet pre-cum make her pregnant before you cummed?
>>
>>17592112
For the record, you are actually supposed to check condoms before putting them on, because most of the failure rate is because of tears or holes that were already present in the packaging. Hold it up to a light source and check for any damage. Your girl shouldn't be worried and if she is, educate her, this is easily looked up in google. Hell, I was taught in sex ed to check condoms before putting them on, then again that wasn't in the US.
>>
>>17592137
If our biology scientists stopped slacking off they could easily find a method to reduce our genitals to pre-teen stage where we are incapable of producing sperm and ovules.
>>
>>17592140
Yes I do this. You can always miss one. Sometimes I worry that a girl will blow me and then put the cum in her pussy when I'm not looking.

It's happened.

Sex freaks me out. So much can go wrong, and your life is ruined forever
>>
>>17592149
It's not thqt bad in europe where feminism never started.
>>
>>17587895
Holy fuck saved, thanks.
>>
>>17586938
Flee to another country.
But before you leave, kill her.
>>
>>17587150
Do you still have any condoms? Do you have any proof? You're probably stuck with the kid but you might be able to win a rape case against her which shiuld limit how mich she can fuck you over.
>>
>>17587620
>Every time you stick a dick in a vagina you're saying that you're eventually fine with the possibility of being a father
Which orifice did you pull that idea from?
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.