[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Private military service

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1473834100856.jpg (73KB, 480x542px) Image search: [Google]
1473834100856.jpg
73KB, 480x542px
Are there any organizations that don't require past experience in security,law enforcement,military etc in order to be a mercenary?
>>
Do you really think private organisations are just going to take some random Joe Schmoe off the street and invest their money and resources into him without him having proved himself?
>>
>>17586889
What if i go to a hotspot of conflict like in africa or the Phillipines? And if yes how would i show them proof?
>>
>>17586928
Then you'd probably find work, sure, just don't expect to be paid much, if at all. Very few people are going to trust a foreigner though.
>>
>>17586875

Any marginally reputable PMC will have access to plenty of qualified military/ law enforcement veterans.

Anyone who claims they don't mind lack of experience is scraping the bottom of the barrel and may be criminal.

>>17586928

If I understand this right, you think simply HAVING GONE to the Philippines or Africa will make someone want to hire you? No. You still have nothing to offer.

If you want to work in a PMC, go give four years to the national military as an infantryman first.
>>
>>17586989
You didn't understand i meant gone to as in actually fighting.
>>
>>17587091
What do you mean. Like you grab an AK in Syria and start shooting at rebels? I think any PMC you told that would more likely think you're insane than competent and turn you away at the door.

Why in the hell so you want to be a merc anyway? Hollywood? If you're 2cool4school and don't want to be in your country's armed forces then join the French Foreign Legion instead of this retarded plan. That's still retarded actually but significantly less so.
>>
>>17587091

So you're saying you already have gone there and fought? Or you just want to go where the bullets are flying and look for someone who's hiring?

If the former, you should have some contacts already. You probably can't really prove much if you got paid under the table, and again, reputable PMCs will be turned off by people whose "combat experience" is being part of a gang, cartel, or warlord's crew.

If the latter, again, the good organizations won't be interested and the bad ones will, at best, make you a very expendable grunt with low pay and a lower life expectancy.
>>
>>17586875
Of course there is, they are called cartels, narcos.
Just head south of the border and start asking around.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.