[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to turn to guys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1445919691036.jpg (109KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1445919691036.jpg
109KB, 500x667px
Hello /adv/. I'm a 25 year old femanon. Sexually I'm bi, pretty much 50/50, but romantically I've only ever had interest in men. When I try to talk to a guy I like, my anxiety goes through the roof and I quickly end up in a full on panic attack. Because of this I've never had a boyfriend, and only been on 3 dates with guys I liked, and only ever had sex twice with guys.

Women, on the other hand, I'm totally fearless with. There just doesn't feel like there is anything at stake when I'm going for women. At this point my number with girls is pretty high.

How do I turn it around without good men looking at me like garbage? Or am I pretty much lost at this point, and might as well just keep on hoeing.
>>
Is that you in the pic because you are really cute.
Guys love when girls approach them- be fearless.
Speaking as a guy, i love it when a girl initiates, on the other hand, i've tried to initiate before and have always gotten rejected...
>>
>>17586915
Before this guy's post devolved into self-loathing he more or less had the right idea.

You are quite attractive anon.Surely many guys think you are cute, but lack of confidence is clearly the barrier here.

This may sound trashy, but maybe alcohol is the answer. Idk personally I am always way more outgoing and able to have good conversations with cute girls I barely know when we are both drunk.

Alternatively, turn to your female friends for help. Surely they could introduce you to guys you would be interested in. If this once again turns into a confidence issue, just try to understand that they are likely just as nervous as you, and probabky more so because you are a qt3.14 as well as bi (which is usually more attractive for guys).

good luck, hope this helps
>>
>>17586915
Of course the picture isn't of me. It's just of a cute girl.
>>
>>17586850
Pretend the guy is a good friend you've known for a while. Don't treat him as a friend, bc friendzone. But maybe if you picture him as a friend beforehand, you would loosen up and be chill?
>>
personally, and I think I can speak for a lot of guys, I'm not as concerned with the number of lesbian partners a girl has had. I just don't feel sexually competitive with women.
>>
>>17586962
Honestly I don't even have any male friends. I've always been intimidated by men.
>>
>>17586850

Maybe you just haven't met the right girl.
>>
>>17587094
I've never felt anything romantic for women, or had a crush on a woman, or even had butterflies around women. Compare that to being a total anxious wreck around men.... Pretty sure I'm only romantically interested in men.
>>
>>17587127

I suppose then you just have to ponder the reasons you feel so anxious around them (like concern that they might resent your history with women) and ultimately realize they don't matter.

It's all easier said than done, of course. I don't know, maybe swear off girls completely for a while and dedicate yourself to pursuing relationships with men, come hell or high water.
>>
>>17586850

Guy here.

Guys are more scared of you than you are of them.
You could be ready to make a false rape allegation, call them out and shame them as a "creep", tell all their secrets (if they have any) etc.

And to be honest, the fact you're bi does not help that.
Considering the first thing I imagined when you said "bi" was some aggressive, short haired overweight dyke-mode feminist ready to scream at a man because of how he sits. The (well-earned and deserved) stereotypes will make any man wary.

As for talking to guys, or even just talking to strangers, I have a few tips that help;
>Practise making small talk with cashiers. Most actually like to chat as it breaks the monotony of their shift. It'll improve your social skills.
>Never chat to a stranger without a reason (exception being small talk when in proximity for an extended period, such as checking out at a supermarket, getting hair cut, etc). If you want to chat up a guy, an example I'd use is say looking for someone you find attractive, who's smoking, and asking if they have a light (smoking is easily the best way to talk to new people...). From their you can make small talk, eventually find common ground and make talking to them easier.
>use cliches. Talk about the weather if you have to, just to get conversation rolling. Cliches are great.
>Use "inside" jokes. An example of this is at work, when you ask someone how their day is, they'll say "better at [time shift ends]". These show you "belong" acting as a sort of password. Goes back to tribal times and makes you look like part of their tribe or community. This will make people more comfortable around you, and in return, you more comfortable around them.

Hope I've helped.
>>
>>17586850
I'm gonna throw an unconventional idea out there, because I think it has potential.

Open with a MFF three-way offer.

Find a reasonably attractive woman with whom you can frankly dig into these details. Let her do the talking at first, acting as an intermediary for you, and just get the sex out of the way right off the bat. Start out playing it cool and mysterious, so you aren't obliging yourself to trip over every question.

And I dunno, maybe basking in a little post-coital bliss while your lady friend wanders into the other room (you've cleared this all up with her beforehand, she's giving you two some privacy) will alleviate some of that anxiety?

As ice breakers go, this would be a doozy.

PS: I'm not trying to stereotype Bi folks, here. I know you aren't a bunch of polyamorous nymphos. I'm just saying, think about your assets and how you can put them to best use.
>>
>>17586850
I would stop hoeing. Keeping gender out of it for a minute, it is easier to go for it if you don't really have anything to lose. You know you don't want a relationship.

The times you speak to someone and think of entering a relationship with them all the self doubt and fear descends.

Again, stop hoeing, stop hanging with that crowd of lesbians you choose from for sex and break your pattern of behavior. I would say the same if you were hoeing with men. Stop it then gradually force yourself to engage with the type of person you would like to be in a relationship with.
>>
File: 1465016006282.jpg (13KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
1465016006282.jpg
13KB, 240x160px
>>17586850
I'm in the same situation and I'm a straight guy
>>
>>17587127
That might be because women aren't capable of love.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.