[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm offically "that guy" of my friend circle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Friends are either
>ripped and working decent jobs in IT and personal training on the side, decent girlfriends
>good looking and working in engineering, or doing the stay at home dad thing

and I'm currently
>working an unfulfilling job at a call center
>depressed as fuck and can't get over a relationship that ended six months ago
>not in the best shape at this point in my life
>currently sleeping with a chick I can't stand waking up to so I leave in the dead of night

Why I say I'm that guy, is that I feel the judgement, the snarky, passive aggressive sighs every time we try and have a conversation that isn't about "muh masculinity, muh adultness breh" and I'm well aware of the inside jokes they have going on or make anytime I show up or in some cases just can't wait to yap out "faggot" or "pussy" at the drop of a hat.

It's not that this is a beta/alpha thing, but I just want to be surrounded by people who are somewhat decent, encouraging and act like actual people and don't have to put on a act just because we're bros. But I feel I'm kinda too late at this point, it seems hard as balls to get new friends at 25.

I can't make heads or tails with where I am socially, but I can't keep dealing with this bullshit.

Any suggestions
>>
Don't ever compare your life with anyone else's

You'll be a very sad man that way indeed.

Focus on yourself, and getting better each day.

You seem to have self-esteem issues if the things your friends tell you are bothering you.

Once you regain control of your life, you'll stop feeling that way.
>>
dude
oldfag here

perfect opportunity

I'm that guy too. all my friends with shallow dimes, fancy cars and big empty money. but you know what?

they aren't funny, they don't have charm, nor wit

I'm high school drop out, overweight and balding

what did I do? used said charm, and humor to get a decent 8/10 that is super into me, found a good paying job

and showed the group that they should be envious of me
and they are.

they have gfs that don't care really, it's all image. my gf makes my plate at parties, brings me drinks, can hold conversations, is funny also..

I didn't get lucky. I didn't have the looks so had to depend on my inner beauty.

use yours too. good luck
>>
>>17586678
>>17586707
>>17587283

Let this video inspire you to improve yourself OP:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4obeqaxhRs
>>
>>17587283
Why does this seam like your role playing...
>>
>>17586678
Attitude is everything. You must wake up every day knowing you have the ability in yourself to succeed and achieve the things you truly want. That is the easy part. The next step is to do it every day, when everyone is watching, when no one is watching. Improve little things every day and build on it. Focus on your achievements, laugh at your failures and let them go. Compare yourself only to who you were yesterday. Get a mentor, an old fucker whose seen it all. Start eating healthy. Get enough sleep. Do all the little shit people say to do. The most successful people did not get there overnight, they worked for it, and never gave up. Best of luck anon
>>
Why dont you work on bettering yourself? If your job is unfulfilling start applying for new ones. Your body isnt in the best shape? Start exercising. Stop sleeping with the girl you dont like, jerk off like everyone else until you find a gf. Man, just stop feeling sorry for yourself and alienated. Seriously. The problem isnt your friends, its you.
>>
>>17586678
I used to be the friend that nobody liked
I ditched those friends and don't really have a group
Some people are better 1 on 1s or group of 2 people maybe
Dont sweat it OP
>>
>it seems hard as balls to get new friends at 25
why do you need friends at that age

peers, colleagues, business contacts, mentors
that's what you should want
high schools over faggot
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.