[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relatives home from prison

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1472773355888.jpg (57KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1472773355888.jpg
57KB, 550x535px
Sup /adv/
My Lil bro just finished a 2 year prison term. And he's doing great. He has a job, has been clean, the whole 9...for the most part.

He's having a hard time adjusting, specifically not eating prison food and not talking like a black dude. This dude made ramen noodles with tuna and Vienna sausages and cheese powder for dinner last night. The night before he had tuna with crackers and a honey bun. Shits disgusting. I've asked him about it and he says he's having a hard time with his stomach when he eats non prison food. He also seems to have lost most of his patience. Like he just fucking snaps. The other day some kids were hanging out in front of our town home and my Lil bro was like "yo you fucking faggots better find some other place to blow each other niggas is trying to sleep here" and when one of the kids told him to fuck off he told them "I spent 2 for some scrawny faggot just like you I'll spend 5 for you pussy". Needless to say they left. When speaking to him about it he said he wasnt going to actually hit them or anything but that he laughs at how beta everyone is when they hear someone has spent any time in prison. It is kinda funny , but I feel like he thinks too much of that place. He's doing real well for himself all things considering but I just don't want him to identify proudly as a man whose spent time in prison, or worse go back to prison.

How should I approach this? I know despite is act, he wouldn't let anything between us get physical I'm not worried about that, I'm worried about him leaving my house in anger more than anything.
>>
First I think you gotta make him understand the whole meaning of his situation. He's done prison, been through horrid shit and got desensibilized to that kind of awfull deeds. Now if he wants to stay out if troubles he better chill the fuck out.

So try to bring him to calmness and simple pleasures. Bring him a day at the beach or something, calmly discuss stuff, let him know that he's loved and that he's got to let his past behind him.

Meditation helps with anger too. Good luck.
>>
Let him find a good gf, almost every "bad" person I have met in my life turned out to a very good one when established in a long term relationship with a good woman. Obviously if he hooks up a murderer he will turn out for the worse. Keep in mind that some behaviours can't be changed. For example if someone manages to hurt you, her future gf or son the inner nigger in him will awake. But this isn't necessairly a bad thing, sometimes prison people hold more values than a spineless normie
>>
Why did he go to prison? I am trying to understand the root cause here. Also how old is he?
>>
>>17586606
It isn't easy for anyone coming out of prison, life outside didn't wait for him, he has come out and life carried on without him.
While he was inside he was surrounded by criminals, he had to adapt to survive.

He needs to realise he can't get by using intimidation, he needs to realise he can't make "ex con" his identity and he needs to get into a routine.
He might struggle going back to normal foods, try getting him his old favourite meal, try getting him to go to restaurants with your family, it isn't an overnight process but it will hopefully get him on the right track.

>>17587880 is on the right track, but addressing problems (either to his loved ones or a professional) will be a lot more helpful to him than making him go to somewhere "calm".

>>17587979 is a fucking idiot, good women don't go for criminals, most women who are going to date him will get off on his notoriety and encourage him to commit crimes.
People who go to prison don't end up with values, they just become more crafty, he might appreciate being able to see his family more, but chances are he will just try harder to not be caught in the future.
>>
I think its important to remind him that's he's not there anymore. He's not in prison anymore and things run differently out here
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.