[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to text guys without sounding autistic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

How to text guys without sounding autistic?
>>
Are you ugly and a weeb? Because those are pretty bad points if you are a girl.
>>
>>17586299
Kinda weeb i guess. Not ugly and it doesn't really matter when i text
What do they expect me to text? I can't even handle casual texting.
I talk irl normally though
>>
Literally anything. Just don't use obnoxious text-speak like say lol and k all the time.

And no fucking 1 word responses
>>
File: 1473606914265.png (152KB, 475x359px) Image search: [Google]
1473606914265.png
152KB, 475x359px
>>17586311

Just act like how you normally do but pepper in emoticons.

Throw in this :D and this :) and :p. Mean it don't just do it because you are socially told to do it. If a guy is interesting enough then throw him that shit.

Can't believe I am telling a girl how she should text a guy. I feel gay typing this.
>>
>>17586321
>>17586318
That's pretty good advice.
Irl I usually ask open questions and it goes fine, but online that can be awkward sometimes.

It becomes obvious how one-sided the conversation is and how they don't have time for typing answers.

I don't even mention dating game, because i am too spaghetti and unstable for that.

Simply texting guy friends without annoying them is my goal.
>>
>>17586342

Unstable you say?

How about you show us your tits sugartits and we can give you all the advice you want. Hell will throw in sexual harassment as an added bonus.
>>
>>17586351
Goddamnit, i always hide my gender when it isn't relevant to the question.
Fuck it then, expect a thread like "i am guy who got a lot of female friends, but can't text other guys" in a day.
>>
>>17586379

I am joking you fucking autist, jesus. Take a joke.
>>
>>17586379
>>17586385
lmao

maybe the root of the issue is that you don't know how to detect flippancy or humor through text
>>
Just text about anything you'd normally talk in real life about. Your interests, a subject of the day, etc.

I'd say not to just open up with "sup" or "hi" or whatever, but I'm sure that there are likely enough dudes that would be happy with this enough. I wouldn't.
>>
>>17586385
Of course you are, every single thread where i state i am female ends with "tits or gtfo"
what to say, feels good
>>
>>17586390
okay, i'll work on texting in an interesting way then, thanks.
>>
>>17586321
Smileys piss me the fuck off.

>>17586390
This bores me.

Personally, I try to enjoy myself when texting a girl. Maybe you should try to enjoy yourself, too. How do you like to chat? What do you like talking about?
>>
>>17586445
Thanks for keeping this thread alive.
Well, the bad thing is i love rambling about geeky shit or dumb memes.
It is a very bad idea to shock guys i've just met with this, because i don't look like it.
Trying to text normally feels forced and i just don't know what to do.
>>
When a girl texts more openly and comfortably, it makes it easier for the guy to keep the convo going. Dont give a stale vibe and the guy will feel that u are as interested as he is.
>>
>>17586598
I've never really thought that the content of the conversation is the problem. I think it's the emotions you get and give.

>Well, the bad thing is i love rambling about geeky shit or dumb memes.
Do you feel like it makes you seem obnoxious, retarded, or lower value?

>It is a very bad idea to shock guys i've just met with this, because i don't look like it.
Not a problem with me, personally. It's just your personality.

I don't understand why you think you're texting "like an autist." Can you elaborate what's wrong or what doesn't happen like you wanted it to? Try to be very specific and give examples.
>>
>>17586627
well, i simply feel that they aren't eager to keep conversation going

>>17586627
idk, the aforementioned geeky shit is totally unknown to people, and they aren't interested if they can't talk about it?
>>
>>17586296

>How to text guys without sounding autistic?

m/f?

Because it really does make a difference.
>>
>>17586311
>What do they expect me to text?
I like when a girl actually gets into the conversation, but this never happens to me, so I just take the lead. It might be that the guys you're chatting with are lame as hell.

>>17586342
>It becomes obvious how one-sided the conversation is and how they don't have time for typing answers.
Either they're not interested in you, or you're asking too much.

>>17586658
>Doesn't give an example of a conversation, when asked to do so.

>>17586670
It's a girl.
>>
File: PunchHim.jpg (27KB, 537x544px) Image search: [Google]
PunchHim.jpg
27KB, 537x544px
>>17586296
>implying we notice
>implying we care

>>17586318
>no fucking 1 word responses
this tho, for real
>>
>>17586296
>hey bby u wun sum fuk?
>>
>>17586391
That rule only applies to /b just ignore.
>>
>>17586702
Of course they aren't interested, they are acquaintances at best.
Okay, maybe i should pick some common interest and start from there.
I haven't texted guys in a right way for a while, that's why i can't give examples.
The last times it went smooth it was with my love interest, who instantly lost interest when i mentioned something he didn't know.
>>
>>17586296
GURL, same.

I'm so happy someone else has this problem lol
>>
>>17586296
>hey what's up?
>oh that's awesome, yeah I did that once
>I don't know. I didn't really like it, I might try it again if the circumstances were different. Have you tried ___
>haha ohhh I see
>Well let me tell you about ____

Or if you're really really hot

>hey ;)
>haha
>idk
>miss u
>oooo i like that

My ex-fuck buddy was texting me like that ^
Literally didn't even notice what a stupid bitch she is because she's so hot. You can say anything if you're attractive
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.