[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi /adv/, is there anyway to stop your father to from verbally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.png (2KB, 40x40px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
2KB, 40x40px
hi /adv/, is there anyway to stop your father to from verbally abusing your mother?
>>
>>17585887

No

She loveslikes it

Otherwise she would have bailed years ago
>>
>>17585903
nope, she hates his guts. I asked her why doesn't she leave that jerk. she says she's afraid of society. i live in a 3rd world country. So society is more likely to blame her if she leaves him.
>>
>>17585887
start little by little calling that fuck out on it. And how it's messed up.
>>
>>17585920
Then Pedro you will have to take matters into your own hands.
Your father must die.
>>
>>17585887
Abdul you have to convince your mother not to care what society thinks and do whats best for her
>>
>>17585923
tried that. He just goes to my mom and says "what kinda children you have raised. its all your fault that they are failures". btw i'm an EEE fresh graduate . never did drugs . dont know how he can say i am a failure desu.
>>
>>17585940
wait wt f i wrote t b h and it turned into desu?
>>
>>17585940
Next time he yells at your mom just drop him while he isn't expecting it. Tell him to learn some respect or get the fuck out. Is he the main support of the family? Could you support the family?
>>
>>17585963
he is the main support. I am still looking for a job. trying get one as soon as i can.
>>
>>17585946
n e w f a g d e s u f a m p a i
>>
>>17585969
Until then you can't say shit to him. If he's what crutches your family, until you can provide for yourself and your mother, you have no place to do anything. Once you get a job feel free to knock his lights out and return with results.
>>
>>17585946

Wordfilters, newfag
>>
>>17585979
i guess i'll just have to endure it till then.
>>
>>17585980
huh. filters that makes me talk like a weaboo trash. nice.
>>
>>17586007

Wellcome to 4chan you piece of shit, I hope your parents suicide bomb one nother for bringing such a humoungous turd into the world
>>
>>17586010
thnx oldfag-chan.
>>
>>17585887
Two magnum shotgun slugs fired from a double barreled shotgun into his chest.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.