[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, long story short: My and my girlfriend have not had sex or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Folder.jpg (46KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
Folder.jpg
46KB, 240x240px
So, long story short: My and my girlfriend have not had sex or done anything sexual for about a month. Right before this drought, we had sex like 4 days in a row (we were on a vacation). When we got back from vacation she was put on a new medication that is for a psychological illness she has (she is on about 4 other medications). She has told me that her libido is dropped significantly and she has had no desire for the sex. I on the other hand, have a very high libido, almost too high. I believe her, but a month of no sex seems like a lot. Am I complaining/thinking too much about this? Or am I reasonable in thinking that this is odd? A month is a long time for me with no sex in this relationship.
>>
Stop thinking with your dick. Many medications can destroy the libido of both men and women, as does depression.
She probably feels bad enough as it is without you pressuring her.
>>
>>17585841
But is it not weird to feel a little suspicious?
She has genetic and manic depression also.
>>
>>17585832
You aren't being unreasonable. If she were a virgin, that would be one thing but to expect sex once a month is ridiculous to me.

For reference, I think 3 times a week is a minimum but I wouldn't look down on someone for only having sex once or twice a week.
>>
>>17585881
It's stupid and totally uncaring of you to be suspicious.
>>
>>17585884
>>17585890
Very conflicting opinions!
>>
>>17585841
>>17585890
This is obviously a damaged chick. Don't listen to this anon. What you're asking for is not unreasonable but maybe you shouldn't be dating someone with severe psychological problems either.
>>
>>17585832
It's easily possible, those kind of drugs can really mess with your libido. I was on an antidepressant once that just vaporized any sexual desire I had. I didn't even feel like masturbating.

Now, just because it's a legitimate side effect, doesn't mean it's acceptable. Talk with her about it. If she agrees this is an issue she would like to solve, she may want to ask her doctor about trying something different for her illness. If it really is a side effect of the drug, it's not likely to change unless she gets off it.
>>
>>17585917
I mean she says stuff along the lines of how she wants to give me a BJ and wants my seed and things like that, but doesnt back it up. So it is a little confusing. But also some info on me: I have a really hard time cumming, so I have been on no fap to see if I dont masturbate if it will cure my deathgrip problem. I'm just not sure how long I will be able to last if there is no eventual release. I just feel like a asshole for complaining sometimes, because at the end of the day, I dont want her to just have sex with me because she feels like she needs to. I want her to do it because she wants to.
>>
i have no advice for you, but I must say based on your choice of image, nice taste in music.
>>
>>17585947
Thanks brah.

also- BUMP
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.