[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you talk to girls?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1472229341466.jpg (188KB, 1191x1312px) Image search: [Google]
1472229341466.jpg
188KB, 1191x1312px
How do you talk to girls?
>>
Generally by flapping your mouth hole and exhaling.
>>
>>17585807
Like how you talk to your mother
>>
File: tumblr_m0fn80bjjN1r65rllo1_1280.jpg (506KB, 1275x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m0fn80bjjN1r65rllo1_1280.jpg
506KB, 1275x1920px
>>17585807
>approach girl
>proceed with verbal communication
Wow
>>
>>17585807
The same way I talk to anyone, by talking.
I never understood the anxiety people get when it comes to talking to women, the worst that can happen is they don't want to talk to you, and you should be pretty experienced with that as none of the other kids wanted to play with you at school or be your friend.
>>
>>17585807
Pretty much the same way you talk to men. You do have to ease up on the crude sexual humor, if you're heavily into that sort of thing, but that's the only significant difference.
>>
Hello OP I feel your pain. These guys are criticizing your wording without addressing your problem.

In reality talking to girls is no big deal but you have mental blocks preventing you from doing it. These same mental blocks are what generate "spaghetti" or cause you to trip up or act awkwardly.

The key is to practice. The more women you talk to the less awkward you will be. Can't think of anything to say? Just ask questions that normal people ask, ask about their hometown, their hobbies, shit like that. Remind yourself that it isn't a big deal, play it cool. If you come up to a girl wide eyed and shaky she'll think your a terrorist or a raper.
>>
File: 1473873774849.gif (2MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1473873774849.gif
2MB, 400x400px
>>17585807
>Girl: Hey!

>OP: oh h....pic related
>>
You just need to win that fear. Create some phrases in your head before talking with girl. Approach and start talking, then you will need answer and give question. For example you talk about movie and she says
yeah i like this movie
you
me too, what scene do you like?
bla bla.
bla bla, bla bla ?
bla.
>>
>>17585966
>>17585974
Im not nervous or anythimg I just don't know what to say to people until we know eachother

I have this problem with everyone really
>>
>>17586006
Immediately begin conversations with poignant questions about art or philosophy.

You will make far fewer friends but you will know interesting people.
>>
You make noises with your mouth.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.