[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I dog the boys to avoid my ex?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (143KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
143KB, 640x1136px
Girlfriend left me about two weeks ago (too much other stuff going on in her life to handle a relationship) and this weekend is a mutual friends birthday
We'd both known him before before we started dating, and I didn't meet him through her and he's a good friend
I told her soon after the breakup that I was still going, just to give he the heads up, but I'm not sure if I want to anymore
I haven't seen her since before the breakup (she did it over text) and out last in-person interaction was a goodbye kiss and an "I love you"
And I'm not sure how I'll react seeing her again, because I still love her
She'll either be really cold to me which will hurt, or be civil and nice which will just make me want her back even more

But I also don't want to ditch my friend on his birthday and I don't want to be petty or immature by not going because she's there, and I don't really want to spend the rest of my life having to actively avoid someone I really care about

What do I do?

1/4
>>
File: image.png (129KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
129KB, 640x1136px
2/4
>>
File: image.png (156KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
156KB, 640x1136px
3/4
>>
File: image.png (141KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
141KB, 640x1136px
4/4
>>
You sound like my ex and she straight up sounds like she doesn't care if she sees you or about you
>>
go and try not to act like a faggot. And what the hell was all that justification over the text? You broke up, stop looking for excuses to talk to her, stop justifying your actions and thoughts to her. If she contacts you for something be civil about it but don't try to escalate it.

Don't actively avoid her but don't try to interact with her either. And you won't care for her for the rest of your life, what the hell are you talking about?
>>
Nigga this bitch don't give two fucks about you move on delete that bitch's number goddamn
>>
>>17585802
All the justification was because she has a tendency to take things out of context and if I didn't spell out my intentions she would've taken it as me being an asshole, which in any other circumstance wouldn't matter, but we have a lot of mutual friends and I didn't want to risk having their opinions of me lowered
I haven't spoken to her since

"My entire life" was hyperbole, but my point was, I don't want to be stressing about running into her whenever I go anywhere and I'm just debating whether to rip the bandaid off now, or wait a little longer so the breakup isn't as fresh
>>
>wall of text with annotations and appendix
>ok
Wow you can really see who's more into it.
>>
>>17585790
>>17585825
>>17585852

Missing the point
I know she doesn't care, that's not the issue
We didn't work, I have no intention of trying to get us to work again, and I don't even intend on speaking to her
But being around her is going to suck, and I'm just trying to decide whether or not that's enough reason to ditch my mate
>>
>>17585863
It's not. Just go, be civil, be cordial if she interacts with you. That's what a polite, mature adult does. That's it.
>>
>>17585780
Stop being a faggot. If you broke up a day or two ago, I could understand. Two weeks just means you're being a faggot.

If you were really close, you'll always have that sort of feeling for her or at least for a long time. That doesn't mean you have to act on it or allow it to control you.

Go to the party and be a bro to your friend. He will understand it was probably tough for you and love you that much more and you can just flat out ignore your ex and only be civil toward her.

It's only hard because you're a faggot making it hard.
>>
I can't imagine why you got dumped....

lol dude you sound like a needy faggot. stop being a little bitch.
>>
>>17585897
>>17585904
>I'm a cold blooded psychopath with no feelings
Tips fedora.
>>
>>17585908
Cry more. Some of us just aren't little bitches about our feelings. If you want to cry about every bad hing that happens, maybe you should just take some hormones and officially complete your transition into a woman.
>>
>>17585916
[fedora tipping intensifies]
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.