[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i get my fucking life together ??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: hot-girls-wallpapers-55.jpg (142KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
hot-girls-wallpapers-55.jpg
142KB, 1600x1000px
be me anons
>21
>no job
>no college degree
>still live with parents
>fat
>addicted to masturbating
>no girlfriend

(pic unrelated)
>>
>>17585708
1. get a job, a car, your own apartment, a wife
2. change nothing and parasitize off mummy and pops indefinitely
3. change nothing and kill yourself
>>
Start exercising. You'll start feeling better about yourself.

Get a job. Apply everywhere.

Want to go back to school? Look into community college.

Make enough to live on your own or find others to rent a place out.

Talk to girls, and ask them out. If you like them ask them to be your gf.

All of this won't happen overnight so if that's what you want, and refuse to put work into improving yourself and situation you'll be stuck. If that happens please see options 2 and 3 here >>17585715
>>
Thankfully you can fix most, if not all, of those things with relative ease.
if you have money or your parents are willing to help/pay for it, get an education. Doesn't have to be college, doesn't have to be a 4 year degree, just get an education. Go to community college, go to university, get a trade, have something to show the world that you're qualified to do something.
If no money/family help, get a job and start saving for an education. Slave wage sucks, but it's where you have to start. I recommend stock jobs personally, customer service is not worth the pennies imo but take what you can get. Look for jobs that are entry level, but not normal "high schooler" jobs too, chances are they might pay slightly more.
That will solve your money woes. Once you're financially independent, you can move out. After that, or during, hit the gym, learn how to eat healthy, lose the weight. I promise it's much easier than it seems. I've dropped like 50-60lbs. It sucks at first but it gets much easier. Just push through.

Once you're a respectable human being with his own life, and actually cares about himself, girls will follow.
>>
thanks anons I'll try to work on myself a bit more
>>
>>17585708
I'm the same except for
>useless math degree
>gf
>not addickted just bored because no sex in the house.
>>
>21
>addicted to masturbating

When you reach middleage you won't need to visit a doctor putting his finger inside your ass.
>>
>>17585756
>>17585736
>>17585715
Bump for legit advice
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1A5OcfG7VHQ
>>
>>17585708
Getting out of NEET-DOM is not hard.

Look, faggots:

Apply for a job at the post office. No experience necessary. Just a high school diploma and clean record.

There's a pretty good chance they'll hire you as a temporary (PSE) worker, which could later turn into a full-time career position if you stick around long enough because the boomers will be retiring.

Application process can take months, but it's worth it.

I recommend applying for "PSE Mail Processing Clerk". You sort mail using automated equipment and don't really have to deal with the public (customers) or anyone else.

Starting pay is $16.06 and if you end up working in a processing plant, you'll work a crazy amount of overtime.

Three paths open up from here:

1)Stay with the post office if you like the job and try to make career (your salary will eventually end up in $55,000 range), join the union, and enjoy amazing government benefits.

2)Stay with the post office and use your income to study and obtain IT certifications (Comptia A+, Network+, Security+) in your spare time. Then apply for an entry-level IT job and quit if you manage to snag a decent one.

3)Stay with the post office and study Web Development (HTML5/CSS/JAVASCRIPT/NODE.JS/PHP/ETC.) in your spare time. When you're confident enough in your skills, either apply for jobs OR apply at a coding boot camp like "App Academy" and use it to get a development gig.

4)Stay with the post office for a year or two, then fuck off to college. Given the crazy overtime, 1 year will basically give you all the money you need to earn an associates degree at community college and cover the last two/three years for a bacherlors from transferring to a state school.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.