[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Smoooooth pickup lines and saying to flirt with chicks with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: Snapchat-7883434567552571812.jpg (444KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-7883434567552571812.jpg
444KB, 1080x1920px
Help out some guys ya know who can't think of anything to tell a girl
>>
>>17585677
Was this post in English?
>>
>>17585677
How was your day?
>>
Hey babe, ever been with a guy with three balls?
>>
SUP BABY

EY YO GIRL LEMME HOLLA AT YA

U WANT SUM FUCK
>>
"I eat ass"
>>
I'm selling these fine leather jackets...
>>
Fancy a bum?
>>
I'll share my Capri-sun with you, but it's only got one straw. ;)
>>
just talk to her like a dude and then become her best friend and she will fall in love with you

this is coming from a really, really hot 21 y/o who's dating a guy 5 points on the attractiveness scale lower than her. we will probably get married eventually because we have a real connection.
>>
Hey, does this smell like chloroform to you?
>>
>>17585725
Until a 9/10 comes a long like myself seduces you and ends up breaking you guys up. It sounds like a dog thing to do but in reality im helping both parties out. Ugly people are not supposed to be with 9s thats why when a really hot girl tells me she has a uggo for a boyfriend i make it my soul mission to fuck her and show her the light
>>
File: 1b8.jpg (30KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1b8.jpg
30KB, 625x626px
>>17585754
And that's also why i as an ugly person practiced a fuckload of martial arts and boxing, to beat the shit outta people like you and make em lose the vice. And yeah i'm freakin biting it but people like this actually exists so here's an advice for you fine ugly gentlemen: learn how to be kicking against the pricks
>>
File: image.jpg (237KB, 750x675px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
237KB, 750x675px
>>17585799
Holy shit...
>>
>>17585833
If you want to post some more epic hat memes i'll let you know that i also read Sartre and have nothing against arabs so have fun :)
>>
>>17585754
>>17585799
>BACK THE FUCK OFF!?
>>
>>17585677
>guys I can't talk to women, can you give me something interesting or funny to say before I sperg out and the conversation dies?
OP you should worry about developing your social skills before you worry about trying to get women's attention.
>>
>>17585840
What do arabs and froggies have to do with your rampant autism?
>>
>>17585799
>girl leaves you for someone else
>decide to attack the guy they left you for, because your girl left you
You sound mega autistic, chances are you actually did a lesson of karate and think you can throw a punch, if you ever did try, you would get your arse handed to you.
>>
>>17585859
They're usually both associated with your epic meme hats. Also i like Swans and Nine Inch Nails
>>
>>17585873
Holy cow. Way to deviate from the stereotype, bud.
>>
>>17585885
Not trying to
>>
You be yourself.

>b-but everyone says that

Because it works. If it doesn't work or you just don't have anything interesting to say, then the truth is that you're autistic, boring or both.

Get some passion in your life, something that you can bond with someone over. Wash out your manchild hobbies and get some new ones, faggot.
>>
>>17585925
I find that hard to believe, but hey, enjoy getting laughed at.
>>
>>17585932
You can't cure autism, though, retard. If someone is actually autistic, they can never change that.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.