[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationship General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 220
Thread images: 37

File: 271568_1333419122_orig.jpg (413KB, 1577x1600px) Image search: [Google]
271568_1333419122_orig.jpg
413KB, 1577x1600px
Tell me about your relationship, or the person you have feelings for. Give as much or as little detail as you would like. Use this thread as a way to vent or ask for advice.

Also include a picture of how that person makes you feel.
>>
>Meet guy in club, he works there
>I wouldn't normally give any importance to a club guy, but this one was extremely interesting
>He doesn't drink or do drugs unlike the guys I've been with before, and he works part time in the film industry (which he wants to make a carreer of, but it's not very stable)
>After the club night ends, I invite him back to my place
>We talk all night long
>We kiss briefly, I tell him I don't have sex with guys I just met (which is true)
>We meet again two weeks later to go to the cinema (no sex here either)
>The next time we meet was because I came home pretty drunk on a saturday night and asked him to come over
>We have sex
>Now I feel all we do is go to my place and hang out, sometimes but not always have sex

Can this turn in a relationship or did I fuck up ? I really like him...
>>
Feels like my girlfriend is trying to manipulate me. Some things came to mind while on a long drive a few days ago. First was whenever I mention that I submitted an application for a job/exam out of state, she thinks I'm leaving her. Like filling out a piece of paper means I'm moving away..

Or when I was initially dating her non officially, she caught wind that i was chatting up one of our mutual friends (whom in retrospect might've been a better match..greener grass?) she immediately stopped playing the hard to get/I don't know what i want nonsense and wanted to make things official
>>
>am inexperienced
>fall in love harder than ever
>really touchy situation, she's the ex of a friend, they broke up only recently
>she's been flirty with other guys nonetheless, possibly slept with at least one
>tell her
>get rejected but not in a way that seems very final
>said she likes my honesty and wants to stay friends, despite my making fairly clear that my feelings aren't going away anytime soon

I can't read where we stand right now and it's stressing me out. Don't want to ask her again too soon.

One thing I don't intend to let happen is to let contact between us fizzle out without clarifying anything.

Do I try to end the friendship openly and civilly? I would tell her that my feelings aren't changing and I believe her stance won't change either. And that I don't want to suffer the pain of hanging out with her and never having a chance to get more than a friend to her. The risk here is blowing an amazing chance because I wasn't patient enough until she's ready for a more serious thing again.

Do I stick around? We haven't hung out much and I'd need a few more times to feel things out between us. Keep in mind I'm a shy piece of shit and haven't been physical in the slightest, only told her "I like you a lot, go on a date with me plz". Considering she's been flirty with others I feel like being more touchy in a harmless way would be a good way to probe the situation. We've taken to watching movies together, maybe I should put my arm around her?
>>
>>17585584
Have you expressed your feelings to him about wanting a monogamous relationship?
>>
>>17585595
better get out before you get too attached to her. she is going to hold you back a lot if you stick around too long
>>
>>17585595
What part makes you feel as though she's manipulating you?

It seems like your girlfriend might be insecure. You should try sitting her down and reassuring her that your feelings for her have not changed. Ask her how she feels about the relationship. She's probably wondering "why fill out an application out of state if you have no plans to attend?"

Playing hard to get is behaviour that tests one's willingness to commit. When she saw that you had your eye on someone else, she dropped the act out of fear of losing you.

It seems you two need to communicate more.
>>
Hello,
I am new to /adv/ and don't want to make a whole new thread, but I need some tips about firting.
How can I be better, what should I pay attention to?
I am totally unexperienced and need help since I have a serious chance atm
>>
File: dV6KaAN.png (589KB, 548x673px) Image search: [Google]
dV6KaAN.png
589KB, 548x673px
>21
>never had gf
>starting seeing this girl recently
>never been in a relationship either so just as inexperienced
>want to experience our first times (first hug, kiss, cuddle, segs, etc) together with her
>smart, kind, pretty, similar interests, similar personality
>perfect in every way
>feel like I'm growing too attached to her
>feel like I need her more than she needs me

Honestly really scared of losing her or somehow fucking things up. I don't know how to boyfriend.
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 600x607px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 600x607px
He's the first person who manages to keep me interested. His sense of humour, his intelligence, his conversational skills, his charm - I constantly feel challenged by him intellectually.
He makes me feel like I can do everything. I feel like it doesn't matter how much I risk, how vulnerable I allow myself to feel, I am safe because he has my back.
He's inspiring. I'm so proud of him that my heart explodes of pure joy every time I hear someone talking about him. He's the best person I know. No doubts.

I am so terrified that he finds out I am not so good after all, sometimes.
>>
>>17585700
Honestly, just relax.
Being it's your first time, you're getting anxious over it. Just relax and take your time, but keep making moves towards getting in a relationship with her.

Don't let your anxiety stop you from getting with her. Believe me, it sucks.
>>
>>17585630
She's keeping you to the side as an option. You're probably a super nice guy, but she's not entirely attracted to you, and she didn't want to hurt your feelings. Or, she could just genuinely need some space.

Since she rejected you, I would not make anymore advances until she attempts to advance as well.

When it comes to the question "should we stay friends?", it's entirely up to your discretion. If you want her to be a part of your life, stay.

On a side note, you should work on your confidence.
>>
Can I force myself to like someone?

An old friend of mine recently got back in touch with me, after hanging out a few times he expressed interest in dating me. He's the exact opposite of my usual type.
Thing is though, it's been 8 years since anyone's shown even a lick of interest in me, and not for lack of trying. I've done everything, online dating, going out every day, approaching strangers, getting a hobby, getting a job, none of it ever bore any results. Nobody's ever been interested in me since my last ex dumped me in fucking high school. This is my last chance, it's been nearly a decade I am not going to get anyone else to be into me ever again. Can I force myself to change my taste, force myself to like him? Or should I just kill myself because I'll never be successful in life.
>>
>>17585557

>transferred to a new work space around May
>she's the first person I meet there
>not besotted but she's fucking funny and seriously pretty
>go on dates, everything is pretty magical
>eventually fuck, her sex drive is absolutely crazy
>her parents love me
>she moved to Liverpool yesterday to start university
>I'm travelling Europe for as long as possible in the near future

I could seriously fall in love with this girl before long but I feel as though we're bound to fail, not talking about our apprehensions even though I've already told her I don't think long distance relationships work. She's such a sweet girl and she's going to do so well without someone to have to worry about answering to. I want to be with her but I want her to be free. Genuinely.

The conflict is real.
>>
>>17585703
>I am so terrified that he finds out I am not so good after all, sometimes.
what do you mean
>>
>early summer of 2010
>playing mmo game
>get a good amount of friends
>one of them start hanging out with me more frequently
>admit to her, she accepts despite her broken english
>skip to january of 2011 she just disappears
I have no way of contacting her ever again, really. I worry about it every day as it's a country in war.

>include a picture
I'm on my phone now and don't have a picture I know kinda represents how it was, but she was like a sister to me despite at least my love interest
>>
>>17585700
Yeah you're right. We're at the point where its pretty clear we're attracted to each other but we're both nervous and uncomfortable around each other. Haven't broken the touch barrier yet. Probably due to inexperience from both of us.
>>
>>17585676

Be confident.
Express interest by asking how their day was, but don't be clingy by constantly prompting conversation when it dies.
Pay attention to their face. Are they smiling? When someone likes you, they tend to smile a lot when they're around you.
Make eye contact. If they're avoiding your eyes, it could be a bad sign.
Smile.
If they're fixing their hair a lot during a conversation, this means they are interested.
>>
>>17585745
woops meant for >>17585710
>>
File: file.png (269KB, 650x431px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
269KB, 650x431px
>Meet M. at end of January in Class
>Ask her out in April
>Say's yes, but Friend forces way in.
>I ask her out to get coffee a week later
>"I'm Busy" with no counter offer. (Work and Family)
>I stop for a month, other than occasionally speaking in class, and an odd text here or there.
>Most day's we don't acknowledge each other, sometimes talking around each other
>Mid-May rolls around. Invite her to hang out with friends in the City
>Busy (Her Bro's Graduation from College, 200+ miles away)
>We agree to hangout soon. No dates set, as we both have finals
>Text her randomly a week later asking about the graduation. We end up talking for 5 hours, with another short thing the following morning
>Invite her to a thing in the City that Saturday. (Again with my friends)
>This time she's doing stuff with friends. No date offered again.
>I asked her out a week or so ago, (Via Text as thats the only comms I have with her)
>Looks like her phone is kinda broken due to the text sending as an SMS and not iMessage like usual
>So, No reply
>Try to get my mind off her
> Randomly a friend texts me about her.
>Because of him reminding me of her, I check to see if shes back on iMessage.
>She is, so phone is back and working
>But still no reply.
>Spoke to her a week and half after I asked her
>She made no reference to when I asked her out.
>She either is avoiding it, or never saw it (Though she did accidentally send ;) but quickly corrected it to :) )
>I sure as hell am not going to bring it up again.
>Text to see if shes free to hangout with a friend and I
>Busy, graduation party
>Did not buy it
>Sent this "I don't mean to sound like an asshole, but if you don't want to hang out at all just say so."
>She does not respond
>I check, and see that her sisters HS did graduate the following day.
>Now I regret it.
>Apologize. She accepts and kind apologizes as well
>Text her a month later, she responds (25 hour later)
>Talk for 8ish hour, but spread out replies (Busy again.)
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 256x192px
>meet grill freshman year of uni
>pretty attractive with a 10/10 body
>be 18 year old beta
>somehow hook up with her, but fail to go all the way
>we both end up doing stupid things to each other and stop talking to one another
>get a gf around the end of freshman year, ends up being my first everything
>suddenly grill and I don't dislike each other anymore and we end up at best tertiary friends
>still find grill hotter than my gf, but I luv muh gf so I don't pay her any mind, regardless of all of her fake sexual advances and incessant teasing
>relationship strains due to gf and I not fulfilling each other's needs and her emotional sinkhole of an existence draining the happiness and sanity out of my life, part of me wanted to marry her and part of me wanted to jump off a boat into a really deep lake
>dumped her after exams junior year before my mind fully collapsed
>even now, almost half a year later, i still have neurosis and partial anxiety attacks whenever I see her or someone brings her up in conversation
>should probably get counseling
>in other news, run into grill again
>still not wholly interested in her but she's still hot
>start spending a little more time with her
>at this point in my life, I'm significantly less beta and I regularly ask girls out and hit on them for fun, so I say:
>"hey, we should fuck"
>lol no were jus friends
>"we should still fuck"
>we don't fuck
>later on, I go to her place to pregame for a party
>kisses me for all of a second before running off and being drunk
>i get blackout drunk at the party and she freaks out, calls me in the morning hoping I wasn't dead and reminds me to come back to her place to pick up my jacket and my car
>I show up, she's in a towel, but I assume it's because she doesn't give a shit about being naked and not that she'd wanna fuck me
>take my stuff, tease her about kissing me before I leave
>currently want no other female other than her, even though dating her would be... weird.
>tfw I just wanna berry
>>
>>17585738
That I am pretty average and I think he's extraordinary.
I don't understand why he's attracted to me. I worry that he might realise it.
>>
He isn't like any guy I have ever met before. I like how he shows vulnerability to me. I have this feeling like I want to protect and take care of him. But it's so hard sometimes because he can be so stoic and I don't know if anything I do, how I show how much I love him is getting through to him. Or if he feels the same way about me. I get discouraged a lot. We love each other but there are so many misunderstandings that end up hurting us. It's so discouraging to feel like you are hurting the one you love when you're not even trying to. Or to see they are in pain and not be able to help.
>>
What do you do when you're extremely miserable in your relationship, and have broken it off multiple times before, but your partner threatens to commit suicide if you leave them so you keep going back to them?
>>
>>17585776
You leave them and never get back with them.
People who want to kill themselves do it, don't talk about it.
>>
>>17585776
Bail. Tell them to have fun with whatever method of self-destruction they choose.
>>
File: +_1435246t8.jpg (11KB, 241x163px) Image search: [Google]
+_1435246t8.jpg
11KB, 241x163px
>>17585557
>be together for 14 months
>I’m still madly in love with loving and caring bf
>I still want to cuddle and shit, since I love him a lot
>whenever I try to hug him, he often more or less pushes me away or holds me back
>this has been going on for months now
>whenever I ask him about this he denies this / says he doesn’t mean to do it
>I also have a high sex drive, and would like to have sex several times a week
>I get ignored whenever I try to make him horny
>I tell him how sex is an important part of intimacy for me, and he says he understands and agrees to having more sex
>still no sex
> feel deprived of intimacy

How in the unholy name of whatever there is am I supposed to cope with this? I mean, I get that relationships tend to become less exciting as time passes, but this is just horrible. Whenever I try to get close to him, it feels like he doesn’t want me to get closer to him. I can’t hug him, I can’t give him surprise kisses, I can’t have sex with him. Am I supposed to give myself intimacy? It feels like I’m putting more effort (or at least initiative) in this relationship than he is.

I love him a lot, but I’ve been thinking about either finding someone else or talking about an open relationship if he can’t or won’t be intimate with me. This is not what I expected from a relationship. What do I do?
>>
>>17585793
>wow I really love him
>but I want to fuck other men

I'd avoid you too.
>>
>>17585793
You fucking bounce. Do NOT get stuck in a relationship where you aren't getting your needs met.

Also, if your bf isn't matching your sex drive, there's probably some type of problem on his end. But you should leave, he sounds like he doesn't want you.
>>
>>17585800
Let's see how you get when you get denied almost constantly. Besides, it's not about sex with other guys, I just want to be loved. If someone doesn't love me back, why bother?

>>17585801
I know. I know I shouldn't be that beta who stays in a relationship because of how good it felt, but I don't want to lose him. I just want him to love me and just make me feel like he finds me attractive and worthwhile.

He's great, and that makes me afraid I'll never meet someone who has the potential to be this sweet, and loving, and intelligent etc. etc. as he used to be.
>>
File: asuka irl.jpg (256KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
asuka irl.jpg
256KB, 1280x960px
>Be me, 16
>Start playing S4League with friends
>Games pretty cool, fun community
>Meet a girl, get invited to a Skype call, it's a group
>She drags me out of it to talk
>We play games 24/7
>Her grades start dropping and so do mine
>We like each other and start internet dating
>Tells me she's in Tennessee, I tell her I'm in ___
>Playing games as always
>She starts going away for months at a time
>Little old me doesn't know whaddap
>Year later I start questioning her
>Tells me she's been going to the therapist for PTSD
>mfw she was raped with a stick at 7, parents killed themselves, and she keeps getting expelled
>Playing games as always, again
>We say goodnight, she disappears for 8 months
>She comes back, we're both 20 now
>tfw she went to an insane asylum and the reason she used to leave is because suicide
>we start getting into arguments all the time
>tfw im her only reason to live, but she wants to date other guys and have fun until we have enough money to settle down and get married
>cant fucking handle it
>block her on everything and send a note to her house saying why and that I hate her so she can move on
>never met her irl
>she was attractive man, looked JUST like pic related

Haven't seen or heard of her since
I knew it wasn't fake too
>>
He's lovely and caring, and sensitive and kind. He seems to be interested in me, I don't know if I misread him. He is lovely, did I say? He's practical, and Interesting, clever, thoughtful. I am sometimes scared wheni see him that he won't like me anymore. We always seem to be able to cheer each other up somehow with a quirky sense of humour. He seems reliable and friendly. He's very sexy, he's patient and understanding, perhaps intuitive. He makes me laugh in a good way. He lifts my mood. I'm happier when he's around. I worry about his health, welfare and stability. I want to help him with everything he would let me help with and I want him to help me out too. I don't want him sexually intimate with another/others, although accept if he was I would have to move on, no matter how hard at is. I feel comfortable and secure, and relaxed, as well as energetic and upbeat. I've fallen more deeply in love than I thought possible
>>
>>17585828
>I'll never meet someone who has the potential to be this sweet, and loving, and intelligent etc. etc. as he used to be

Not with that attitude. There's always gonna be a person that fits what you need entirely, we all just end up settling for the best we can find.
Just don't settle, you found this guy, you can find another. Learn to be less needy.
>>
>>17585761
I guess I shoulda had a question. Well, what ways can one reasonable interpret this? I have been hearing alot of different possibilites
>>
I miss my boyfriend.. We're so deeply in love with eachother its insane. I go to college close enough to home to commute, but he is four hours away, so the school year is hard, but just being able to talk to him is in itself beautiful and amazing. We were meant for eachother and no distance will ever tear us apart. Hopefully he can come home sometime before mid-October... However he's really stressed about exams and all I care about is trying to make him feel better. The past almost two years of my life have flown by and the only thing I'd change is make time go a little slower to savor every second we spend together.
>>
>>17585867
She's not into you, dude. Either leave her be or keep trying and get embarrassed/ your heart broken
>>
>>17585557
Yo you need to title this shit. Like /rg/

Maybr thrown in some unnecessary letters to fluff it up like /rlsg/ or something
>>
>>17585855
You're right. I just want this to work. I've always wanted my first relationship to be my last one, but I guess I just romanticized love too much.

I'll try it once more.

But how do you get through to someone who has a hugely thick skull? Do you have any tips, kind Anon?
>>
>>17585829
You were internet dating this girl for 4 years and you never met up with her even when you were both adults? You're a beta bro
>>
>we live thousands of miles apart
>we talk every night
>we're both simillar people with similar interests and we make eachother laugh
>she told me she liked me after we've known eachother for about 2-3 years
>we both want to be together but dont want long distance relationship
>i'm willing to leave my country and go to her but i dont have the money
she's literally the only reason i havent killed myself.
whats the best and cheapest way to become an illegal immigrant?
>>
>>17585886
I am gonna stick with the he not into me assumption. But I wonder, what are others seeing that make them think

>interested, but R got in the way
>interested but life happened
>maybe interested, but is currently unsure
>not interested.

Also, thus bit that I didn't add in to my original post

Though things slip through that are semi common when a girl is interested in a guy. (More letters added to words, appears near me at random, locks eyes with me from a distance (Including earlier today), increased Emoji use, and has show off her ass to me once or twice atleast.)
>>
File: 1472495183230.jpg (42KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
1472495183230.jpg
42KB, 454x453px
>>17585557
I think about her all the time, she is the sweetest, prettiest girl I've ever known.

But when I see her in real life I'm like "nah" and instantly become disinterested. Am I just doing it to have an excuse to not talk to her?

What gives /adv/?
>>
Started talking to a girl in the beginning of July. She is great, nice, fun, and sweet; everything I like and want. Text and talk, and in the middle of August we went out. Best night I had in a while. Now with her work and second job it's hard to see each other. Even harder to communicate with her phone broken.

I really do like her, I don't want to be a forgotten memory or after thought. I can be patient and wait but not doing anything sucks and the uncertainty is painful.

I wish I can tell her but I don't want to scare her away or spill my feelings too early....
>>
>>17585894
You usually don't, at the very least, not without a pretty big hammer.

Sit him down and tell him exactly and thoroughly what you need from him in order for you to stay. If he refuses or agrees but doesn't follow through, leave him.
>>
>>17585557
I kinda like someone, the problems are that i don't know how to approach, and even if i do i'm too stupid and ugly, and i don't think it would work. I feel this everytime with every girl.
Help
>>
>>17585731
If he's a friend then maybe but if you actually don't like him then no
>>
>>17585740
She ded
>>
I want to love and be loved in equal measure. It happens! It does!
>>
My gf and I have been dating for 10 months. She has never been in a relationship before and neither have I. I'm in love with her but don't want to tell her out of fear it'll ruin our relationship. She hasn't told me it but I feel like she's waiting on me to say it.

What do I do pls help
>>
>>17586330
Tell her.
It's 10 months. You're in love, it's definitely long enough to say it.
Don't be scared, she'll be happy and will say it back.
>>
>>17585557
Been liking this girl for 7 months.
Confessed my feelings and she gave me wings by making me feel we could have something.
I started feeling her distant and I wanted her to open up to me, she never did.
One day I felt desperate and told her I didnt know if I wanted to keep going on.
She completely crushed all my hopes and dreams by telling me she faked it and that she never wanted to have something with me, although she still wanted to be friends, I rejected the idea and havent talked with her again.
Sometimes I feel I miss her, I want to keep going after her, although I know it wont work.
>>
File: 1443269124204.jpg (32KB, 366x321px) Image search: [Google]
1443269124204.jpg
32KB, 366x321px
>>17585557
>be me
>24 years old
>she is 25
>be together 4+ years with gf, since I was 19
>she is pretty qt
>go from nojob to decent 50k job as of this week
>she is acting kind of batshit and demands I get rid of my pet bird, marry her, and buy a house
>I don't want to do this
>now she mad at me
>kind of mulling over the past and realizing I have a lot of resentment over her abortion early on in the relationship as well as her drinking before she got sober (and has stayed successfully sober for 2 years)
>torn between the fact that she is usually cool but sometimes REALLY unstable and unreasonable

what do
>>
>>17586362
oh, needless to say I will be keeping my birdbro no matter what. She has gone back on that but I'm still mad at even the suggestion of losing my borb.
>>
>>17585767
Update: abandoning ship. I possibly could fuck her, but it'd cost me her as a friend and I would rather not lose her over a quick fuck.
>>
File: romantic beach.jpg (12KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
romantic beach.jpg
12KB, 300x200px
I love the idea of this thread. This board needs more of this. Here's my story

>Met her at work when she was 16. I'm 7 years older than her.
>Because she was a minor, I never paid her much attention other than the occasional conversation in the break room
>She turns 18, and I start to notice her more.
>Because my feelings come and go though, I never bothered to ask her out despite the occasional flirting
>Flash forward to early this year, where she's 20
>I became more /fit/, and took up hiking and the gym.
>She loves to hike, so I invite her along back in April.
>We end up talking more personal topics
>At one point she was talking about her best friend's failing relationship, which turned to a discussion about what her and I look for in a partner
>She says that because the guys she's talked to have only ever wanted sex, as well as telling me about a one night stand she had after high school that she regretted, she's "shut the door" on a relationship for now to focus on school
>What's interesting is that she told me she's never told anyone else of that one night stand secret. I was the first and only one to know, and probably still am
>She continues to keep busy with school and work, and have hiked 2 more times since then (once in June and once last thursday).
>one of our conversations involved her once again stating she wants nothing to do with romance or relationships (we were discussing favorite movie s based on genres and the topic turned to romantic ones)
>As a result, haven't asked her out

I feel I'm dooming myself to get freindzoned or bro-zoned by continuing to hang out with her and not growing the balls to reveal my intentions. We don't text regualrly, and I only see her once or twice a week at work, but I still worry.
My sister (whom also works with us) says the fact that she likes to hang out with me and doesn'tdo so with other male coworkers is a good sign, as long as I don't come off as too nice or brotherly.
>>
File: 1379980885297.jpg (38KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
1379980885297.jpg
38KB, 500x377px
>So I went on a coffee date with my junior.
>Lasted for 5 hours
>She wants to come over my place to watch a movie this week
>Had a mini-date today, put my arms around her shoulder and she didn't do anything
>Also this mini-date was like 40 mins before her class and she dropped studying just so she could get coffee with me. I also didnt pay.

Am i in this guys?
>>
>no one replying to posts

great thread
>>
>>17586361
Fight those feelings. Any woman who "fakes" her feelings isn't worth your time. That's incredibly immature and dishonest.

You'll find someone, anon. But forget about that one.
>>
>>17586501
Sounds like it, anon. Next time you're together try holding her hand, or going in for a kiss if the opportunity arises.
>>
I love my boyfriend a lot. He's such a great person. He's such a rarity and I'm so glad I met him. He's so beautiful. He has nice long brown hair and beautiful eyes. I'm so gross and depressed, but he still tells me I'm pretty and that he loves me. Sometimes I think he's lying but now that I think about it, that's so rude and insecure of me. I appreciate him so much. In a few hours, itll be our year anniversary. I hope he's willing to give me another year of his life.
>>
>>17586523
It's refreshing to know that this is common in couples: One party always feels insecure in some way and doesn't feel they deserve their partner.
Don't worry, kind anon. I'm sure you're a great person whom your boyfriend adores. I wish you two the best.
>>
>>17586534
:-) thank you
>>
>>17586501
>I also didnt pay.
shit is that something you're supposed to do?
t.never had an actual relationship before
>>
>>17586544
Nothing wrong with going dutch these days. But traditionally, if the guy pays it implies you're on a date.
>>
When I look at people's eyes (except for my mom, dad and brother) i'm not entirely sure there's someone in there
>>
>>17585776
This happened to me recently...I really don't know what to fucking feel any more.

I still love the guy..but at the same time, I almost hate him...I feel a lot of resentment...a lot of mistrust and like I can never do anything right in his eyes, or like I don't have the right to feel certain ways because I get in trouble for it...I don't know what to do /adv/. And now I feel like I've burned all my other bridges.
>>
>>17585557
>Be me, 19 almost 20 in college
>Long story short, femfriend gave me her friend's number. Her friend thinks I'm really cute and is interested in me
> Note that I'm an hour and a half away for college, and she's back in my hometown with femfriend until they go to college next year
>We seem to talk pretty well over text, only were around each other for like ten minutes in person before I was leaving town
I'm used to this mentality that I shouldn't date someone unless I've completely fallen for them, but everyone else tells me otherwise
>We both find each other attractive, and get along fairly well. If anything she's a bit boring, but that's because I haven't really had the chance to get to know her deeply.
>I would definitely fuck the girl, but I'm not too sure on dating her because we live a town away and one of the ideas I liked about dating college women was not being under a parent's roof. More adult style dating where there's not 11pm "Bring my daughter back" deadlines and such. It's more relaxed.

Should I continue to pursue this? Her friend is really into me, yet she doesn't know an awful lot about me, which kind of screams a red flag. Also I don't want to be a piece of shit and lead her on if I'm not 100% invested, because I've been on the receiving end and it's not fun.
>>
File: 3.png (346KB, 439x500px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
346KB, 439x500px
>be me
>not super attractive but im not the worst looking thing there is
>like to keep myself healthy
>meet this one shy looking girl in Uni course
>cute as all hell
>start talking to her
>she opens up a bit more and she starts initiating conversations a lot more
>turns out shes not as shy as she looks
>start subtly flirting with her from time to time
>one day get a message from two friends at once
>"hey, you guys would be cute together. i mean you guys basically are."
>i dont know man, maybe
>she tells me they messaged her the same thing
>"they said we would be good together anon, but i couldn't imagine that!"
>haha, yeah
>find out she has a FWB
>basically lost right now
i have no idea what the fuck to do from here
>>
>>17586645
Be upfront and honest. DO NOT fuck her if you don't intend to at least date her short term, otherwise you risk losing her and your femfriend.

I suggest sitting her down and talking about how you feel about the situation so she herself doesn't get too invested either.
>>
I've never been interested in other people's lives
>>
So, my fiance and I just split up. She said she fell out of love over a few months, which I guess I can understand. But because of my mental health she wants me to live with her for a little bit to 'keep an eye on me'.

What do I do? Do I stay or do I leave it all behind?
>>
>>17586648
>Shy girl with a fwb

Abort. She's a closet freak.
Granted you might be able to get some ass out of it, but don't pursue a relationship with this girl.
>>
>>17586661
We need more details anon. WHat mental issues do you have?
And what could you have done that would make her fall out of love so quickly?
>>
>>17586668

Depression/anxiety. It's been up and down our entire 4 years together.

And I'm not sure, I know sometimes I can get angry but I was never physically violent or abusive. I've sometimes unknowningly tried to manipulate her with my mental health which I since stopped doing once I realised.
>>
>>17586675
It sounds to me that maybe she's just hesitating, which is surprisingly common among engaged women. She's wondering if she has it in her to deal with your depression for the rest of her life.
I would take the offer to stay with her. This way you can communicate with her and perhaps try to patch things up.
>>
My relationship is shit.

I'm with someone I love to the moon and back.

He used to feel this way too, but it all changed.

Theres no more intimacy and no more quality time shared between us since we started living together.

He would rather spend all his time on 4chan than do things with me.

I spend a lot of time here too but I don't neglect him or his needs.

I've tried to talk to him about this; all he can say about it is that "couples change" and that "there are married couples who have their own rooms and spend days apart from eachother"

Whats the point of being married or even living together if you act like estranged roomates?

I wish I could go back 6 months ago where we used to watch whole seasons of a show in a day together, crack jokes at dumb anime, play old jrpgs and cook food together.

I want to have the long baths and showers again, and dress up in eachothers clothes as we mock eachothers voices and take dumb pictures.

I miss the unexpected texts where he told me that he thinks I'm the one and that I keep him strong when he's down. Now I never hear "I love you."

He comes home to me every day, but I wonder why he even bothers when it seems like he doesn't want to acknowledge me.

I didn't know it was possible to feel broken up when you are still together. I keep staying strong through these months hoping that things will get better but maybe I'm in denial.

I'm thinking about distancing myself from the relationship by getting out of the house hobbies, so that he can notice when i'm not around anymore. Maybe he will miss me then.
>>
>>17586740
How long have you been married to one another? How long have you been together in general?
WHat do you think might've happened in those 6 months to change your relationship? Things like this don't just happen overnight.
>>
File: interesting.jpg (10KB, 285x200px) Image search: [Google]
interesting.jpg
10KB, 285x200px
Since I'm the only one replying to the anons posting, I'm taking up a name.

Also I'm >>17586497
so a response to that is also much obliged.
>>
>>17586220
I mean, we have a bit in common, and I do enjoy spending time with him, I just hate how submissive he is in the dating sense, how he asks my permission to hold my damn hand. I like being the sub in a relationship, I want a dude that will toss me around in bed, who's overly cocky in his abilities, who just sweats confidence in everything he does, who takes the lead and knows what he wants and that he's gonna get it. I just cannot see him ever being this person.

This is the main issue. There's a couple other littler things that bug me too, like that he lives with his parents and never went to college. He seems ambitious enough that he's not content being a wage slave forever, but still he's 26 and living in his parents basement and that's not attractive at all to me.
>>
How do you date in college, if online dating is not an option? All I can find are hook ups, never anything more.
Anyone meet their SO in college? How did you do it, idk what the fuck to do anymore I've tried everything.
>>
>>17585768
My girlfriend is the same way as you and is worried im just going to leave her. If someone is a decent human being and has any relationship skills they will try and work shit out before leaving you. Just calm down and enjoy the time you have together.
>>
>>17586786
The problem with college dating (or dating in your 20's) is that, as you said, it's mostly casual sex and one night stands.
I suggest joining a club, or socializing a bit more in class. Meeting them through friends is also a possibility.
>>
21, and been with the same girl since first grade. We live together and go to the same uni. I still find her attractive but lately I've been getting attracted to other girls (including some of her friends).

I don't want to cheat and I still want to be with her so any advice to maybe lessen my attraction to other girls or to keep it moderated?
>>
I knew my current boyfriend for about a year before we got together. I didn't like him at all at first, but after I got out of an inpatient program we started talking again, really connecting, and we've been together for a year.
Now, we have a lot in common... Emotionally, sexually.. But lately we've been on a rough patch.
I love him very much, he's mentioned having kids with me, he's very in love with me from what he's told me before but I feel myself disconnecting from him. I do love him very much, I've imagined having kids with him, but he's still an immature person.
I buy him a lot of gifts and take him out to dinner.. I do love him, work my ass off to make sure both of our families are fed. I'm just honestly afraid because he has an incest fetish, and if in the future we had a daughter I would be resentful maybe, not because of my daughter, but because if he hasn't matured and started trying to advance sexually on our daughter. No one wants harm on their daughter. Many times he's talked about if I were his daughter, sister,etc he would fuck me in a heartbeat. I'm just afraid if our beautiful daughter matures that he will try to advance on her
>>
>>17586807
My advice to you is that you are always going to find other people attractive, but just think: is acting out on sexual impulse better than staying with someone who supports you, loves you no natter what, and will stay with you? We all think of people really attractive, perhaps more attractive than our partner, but all we need to do is masturbate and then think about the bigger picture
>>
>>17586740
I know how you feel, back when i was in college my gf(dont think it will last another week) was amazing, she did so many kind things for me and in turn i gave her a place to sleep, i feed her and loved her. but my attention was on pc gaming and talking to my friends through teamspeak. she would sit behind me and do her own thing. i made a mistake and ignored her calls for attention. she started using meth and when i found out things were never the same again. I've been with her about 4 years and I've caught her doing meth 3 times. the last time i caught her i kicked her out of my apartment and she went to live with her parents. she begged me not to but i wanted to distance myself from her and move on. i stayed with her anyway but this long term relationship has decayed to the point where she doesn't text me or call back for days. i see her maybe once a month and have sex. we still have a connection but it's been severely damaged from one of us getting chlamydia a while back and it recently emerging in me again while she came out positive. honestly i don't think she's cheated on me but my body says she has. today i messaged her a long email saying i can't take the distance anymore and staying in thisrelationship is slowly killing me. I've thought about suicide this week for the first time in 2 years. in addition to this i have become physical with her when i went through her emails and found what i thought was infidelity. she said her friend used her email and i believed her cause she didn't put me in jail for slapping her and giving her a black eye. the cops told me they had enough to throw me in jail but she insisted to them it was a self induced injury. we both have our problems and have always forgiven each other but now i think she's given up. shes getting evicted from her parents and these two weeks her communication has been non existing. i want to help but i feel I'm adding more to her problems by asking for her communication.what do i do?
>>
>>17586807

she will cuck you years from now and you will regret all the pussy you missed out on.
>>
>>17586830
Have you tried asking her if you guys can either have a long talk about the issues in your relationship, or start fresh again?

Her behavior of not calling/texting you for days sounds very drug related. Same with getting evicted out of her parents place. She might have to go to rehab because it sounds like she's putting her drug use first because she might be physically addicted to the meth.

Also don't blame yourself for her drug habits. It was her choice to do meth. It was shitty for you to ignore her but you didn't cause her behavior at all.
>>
File: asf.jpg (17KB, 240x312px) Image search: [Google]
asf.jpg
17KB, 240x312px
>>17586803
>Meeting them through friends is also a possibility
>friends
fuck
>>
>>17585773
I'm like this. It's hard, and I'm sorry. I hope you guys are okay.
>>
File: 1469985982480.jpg (36KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1469985982480.jpg
36KB, 640x480px
Person i have feelings for doesnt feel the same .
>>
>>17586978
That's just one option, like I said.

>>17586993
Thanks for that.
>>
>>17587000
College don't have clubs and my major is 99.9% female. There's a total of 5 dudes in my whole degree, and all 5 of them are seeing someone. It's a competitive one, the girl world.

I mean I guess it's my own fault in the end, I could have chosen a major that would get me a date over one that I liked I guess, and I could have gone to a school who's idea of a social life is not "drink the pain of loneliness away at one of the many bars every single night" or "attend this special guest lecture on checking your privilege" I made my bed, now I gotta lie in it for the rest of my miserable life I guess lol.
>>
>>17586939
i saw her 2 weeks ago everything was great, we live in different cities so i drove down to see her. she has a problem with being on time and making me wait outside for her. this has been a long term problem between us because i was raised to be on time . our night started with me bring upset. 30 min late to the movie pissed me off. i cooled off and everything was well again and we rented a hotel. we have sex and everything was great. the next day i took her back to her house to pick her dog up. (hotel was pet friendly)and she made me wait again. about an hour outside. this made me really upset and i told her that we needed to talk about our relationship and her time management. the rest of the day was me telling her that we needed to sort this out before i broke up with her. same problem happened the next day when she waited till 5 min before her appointment to finally finish getting ready. she missed the appointment and finally acknowledge she had a problem. while she takes adhd medicine and i know adderal has methylphenidates i didn't suspect her of starting to do meth again. now that a mention it i kinda think she might be using again. while i don't blame myself for her starting to use meth i feel terrible that she has this looming from her past. The easiest thing for be would to move on but I've never had the strength to go through with it. she's loved me and says she still does but i feel I'm getting close to really losing that love for sure. I'm semi attractive and have gotten many opportunities to hook up with other girls. i just don't find them as attractive and i wouldn't want it to be done to myself. how do i end this and not regret this?
>>
>>17585557
today i try to kll myself with a rope and i feel like something is dead inside of me
>>
>>17587017
>mfw I'm just realizing you're a femanon

Why isn't online dating an option? Because it also involves mostly casual sex?
>>
>>17586939
depends. How attractive are you? if you're fat or not particularly attractive chance are your in what i refer to as the "shag of shame" zone which basically means hes got low enough standards to touch your flabby ass but refuses to be seen outdoors with you
>>
>>17585776
Call the police when they threaten suicide. Most likely it's empty threat, but calling the police removes any power it has.
>>
>>17587032
that and I'm literally retarded and autistic with it. Something about the robotic nature and impersonalness just fucking makes me sperg out.

Like I quit it recently (for the 3rd time) because every time I get to the point where we're setting up an irl meet up, I get cold feet so fast and just have extreme anxiety about it and pussy out. I just can't do it, online dating aint for me. I need to meet someone the old fashioned way and actually form a real connection organically, not because I already read their life story and interests on a profile.

Also because I got more men my grandfather's age messaging me on there than dudes my own age. Like seriously what the fucks with that? It got to a point where I had to specifically put on my profile "NOBODY OVER 25 PLZ" and I'd still get 70 year old dudes asking if they could be the exception to that rule.
>>
File: e1d.gif (1MB, 245x142px) Image search: [Google]
e1d.gif
1MB, 245x142px
>>17587034
>"shag of shame" zone
>tfw you've lived your whole life in this zone

First bf I've ever had told me I was just practice.
>>
i have yet to be in a relationship and im going on 29... FML
>>
>>17587045
Ah, I see. Sorry to hear it, femanon.
I will agree though, online dating isn't for everyone. It's a big risk and I feel you have to put yourself even more out there than with someone in person.

I wish you luck though in finding someone.
>>
>>17587017
>College don't have clubs and my major is 99.9% female.
I'm kind of in your position, but inverted. I'm a guy in a major with 0 women. What clubs we do have are dedicated to identity politics.

I'm really not seeing what options I have aside from online dating or trying to pretend to be enthusiastic about random clubs on meetup.

>>17587045
>Also because I got more men my grandfather's age messaging me on there than dudes my own age. Like seriously what the fucks with that? It got to a point where I had to specifically put on my profile "NOBODY OVER 25 PLZ" and I'd still get 70 year old dudes asking if they could be the exception to that rule.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiWk8VCGBOY

There's always going to be some number of weirdos on with internet dating, all you can really do is ignore them. If it helps it's not really because you're doing something wrong.
>>
>>17587064
Honestly if I'm still single by the time I'm 25 I'm probably just going to kill myself. A 10 year dry streak is just unrecoverable.
>>17587074
Yeah we've just got greek life. That's about your only option to make friends here, but honestly I don't have tens of thousands to spend on buying friends out of people I frankly don't like anyways. Sororities suck, I cannot imagine a greater hell than having to spend that much time with those catty bitchy women.
Now that I'm 21 it's at least a little easier, I can at least go to the bars, but I cannot dance and the young crowd only ever goes to the clubs where the musics so loud you can't even think. Plus bars also collect the pump and dump types more than anything.
>>
It's over, but it feels good to type it out.

>be youngish, kind of listless in life
>know this girl online from a forum for a few years
>we get semi-close as people are want to do online
>I'm fairly sheltered in life, boring, timid
>she's the literal, polar opposite of me, vivacious, outgoing
>a year or so passes, and she mentions getting my number so we can talk on the phone instead of skype
>we do this fairly often for a bit
>am virtually a relationship invalid, so she has to literally proposition me for a relationship
>we talk more
>it gets really bad, fun nervousness of the phone ringing when I call her, the text messages at work, wanting to talk to her constantly
>I nut up and tell parents, with whom I was living at the time, that I'm going to go visit her
>they're somewhere between hyper and moderately conservative about this kind of thing
>gets kinda heated about it, but they eventually concede
>stay a week
>still remember it vividly, even if it was just me being somewhat awkward and us playing old SMT games at her mom's house while she was away, and visiting the sponge docks and walking around downtown
>fly back home and all anxious
>spend like a month at home before flying out again, to my parent's chagrin
>another week
>I literally remember the moment where I decided to do one the dumbest and most uncharacteristic things I've ever done in my life
>on some crumbling curb outside of a Gamestop and a Subway, the sun is starting to set and we're both just sitting there with a slight breeze, a few hours before I have to fly back
>I just decide to not go home
>mom won't talk to me for like a whole month
>dad keeps asking when I'll be coming home
>>
>>17587085
>Yeah we've just got greek life.
I remember listening to this gal talking about her hazing. She joined a sorority and part of her hazing involved fucking a bunch of guys from their sibling frat, and was video taped while doing it. Always seemed incredibly hollowing, I'll never understand the appeal.
>>
>>17587096
>I never do
>despite virtually every statistic saying this would fucking all apart it did not
>fall more in love with her
>live a life so completely alien to my own before this it was like a dream
>spend so much time together, never getting tired of each other
>we both have our problems, sometimes a lot, but we remain there for each other in all the shitty times
>some so shitty I think if I were not in love I would probably have just packed up and left, on multiple occasions
>see nothing but a life with her, a long one
>it lasts for nearly 8 years
>it's coming up on a year since we split and I'm not over it, probably will never be fully

I don't even know how to continue or date properly; I never did. She was my first relationship, at all, and I was a social recluse before her.

It's like having your manic pixie dream girl approach you and ask you out, and then live some kind of fever dream of life, with all the good and bad of it, and then have that disappear. You kind of don't know what to do.

This is super gay and depressing and not the point of the thread but it felt nice to write it out, if vaguely.
>>
File: consider the following.png (90KB, 733x561px) Image search: [Google]
consider the following.png
90KB, 733x561px
>>17586497
You have to consider the age difference, anon.
She's 20, yet if what you say is true, you're pushing 30. You've experienced things that she's just getting started on.
YOU might be eager to date her, but she's still figuring herself out. The worst thing you can do is rush her or put her in a position where she's uncomfortable being alone with you.

It's up to you if you wish to continue hiking with her, but you might want to consider moving on for now if you don't wish to wait (which I don't reccomend. The last thing you want to be is a beta orbiter)
>>
>>17587105
jesus. Sounds like great blackmail material,
>implying it's not already on the internet.
Sounds like she'll never get a job.
>>
Over the past four years, there have been two girls that I've been romantically interested in.

The first is my roommate's sister. This did not work out because I happened to be having sex with my roommate when we met. Still, this didn't stop us from developing strong feeling for each other at the time. I still have feelings for her, I don't know if she still thinks about me. I know she has a boyfriend, and I know they're not happy together. Sometimes I come home and she's there, because I recently moved back in with the same roommate. In fact, I saw her tonight. So she's been on my mind lately.

The other girl, I've known for a few years. But she recently reached out to me and we decided to give dating a shot. I'm gonna be more vague about this one because it's very likely she browses this board. Anyway, it didn't work out, and it's not going to work out. I honestly didn't expect it to last very long, but it was a nice reprieve from my normal loveless routine, and I'm disappointed because we didn't really give it half the shot I thought we would.

So, I have two girls who are on my mind, and one that I'm conditioning to break up with her boyfriend because I feel like being mean to someone.
>>
>>17587125
Yeah she admitted it was probably uploaded. But at the same time I could see it never getting back to her, especially if she wasnt the main star. Still, I don't know how she just didn't walk out when they stated the plan.
>>
File: image.jpg (136KB, 650x854px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136KB, 650x854px
>>17585557
Been dating him for almost 5 months, first real relationship since I was 17 (23 now). Kindest and most patient person I have ever met. Never yells at me even though I've been a complete asshat since I quit my meds a month ago. Helps me with my almost daily panic attacks over seemingly nothing. I don't know how I met someone like this. It is completely undeserved.

Plus he leaves me sticky notes for me to read often to try to cheer me up.

I'm just a annoying NEET gf

Right now I'm dealing a lot of emotional problems though and barely keeping myself together, I worry about making him miserable. I don't want to take my meds anymore but I think I'm becoming a burden by doing this, I've become very depressed and irritable. The meds make me so numb though, I feel like I lose either way.
>>
File: pepechan.jpg (183KB, 636x681px) Image search: [Google]
pepechan.jpg
183KB, 636x681px
So I have a child with a girl who I love, but I don't think I am in love with anymore. Things have clearly gone south after about 3 years. We have been through heaven and hell together. She is 22, and I am 25. Part of me feels like we are only holding on for our child, and in many instances I feel as though she is holding me back. I want to eventually marry her, but right now the time doesn't feel right for our relationship...I'm trying to be strong for my son. It hurts to say this but sometimes I look at her and I'm just not attracted to her like I was....I don't want to hurt her, and I don't want my son to have to be around another man...But right now I'm just not happy. To be honest, I want to experience another woman.
>>
>>17587232
Your name isn't Victor is it?
>>
>>17587232
Heres the thing man, you'll do worse by your kid by staying in a failing and miserable relationship. Your kid will grow up knowing he's the reason his parents are miserable.

Sounds to me though like you're not completely done with her, if you still see marriage as a possibility and you describe her as the girl you love. You kinda fucked yourself by having a kid so young though, and I'm betting he was an accident. A happy accident maybe, but not planned. You're young, it's normal to feel this way. You change so goddamn much in your 20s, I'd honestly be more shocked if you did stick it out till the end.
You can fight through these feelings, because it could very well be a fleeting hormonal thing, or you can discuss this with her and work on it together to see if you have a future together.
In the end though, if you do split up, just continue to be a good dad to your son. Like I said, it's worse for him if you stay in a bad relationship. As long as you're present in his life, he'll be fine.
>>
>>17587282
Thank you for taking the time to reply anon, please know that your advice means the world to me. I have fought through these feelings for some time now, and part of me knows she's fighting too. Talking to her about it seems like the best route to take, I'll just have to muster up the courage to do so...The truth hurts.
>>
>>17587299
I understand mate. I'd suggest finding a family/relationship counselor or therapist if you really wanna try everything to make it work. It might help. But again, in the end you gotta do whats right for all of you, her, your son, and yourself. Breaking up might be the solution, but I would try everything for your son's sake. You might just find these issues you're having has little to do with your relationship. Talk to a professional first.
>>
>>17586225
I fear so, but she just can't be
>>
File: Jellyfish.jpg (758KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Jellyfish.jpg
758KB, 1024x768px
Ok so, I was an exchange student for the last semester so I knew no one in the new uni. A girl there approached me to help and introduce me to her friends. We talked for some time and I think it went well, but now I really feel like she just responds out of "correctness" and that I annoy her even thought that she seems to care about me. I dont care that much if she s not attracted to me amorously but the behavior switch I noticed really makes me sad, that this person came to help and I wasnt able to return the favor in any form, and even worse was a burden. She s a great person and her acknowledging me even as a friend would mean a lot to me.
So in order not to annoy I try to not to text her anymore even if i d like to. Do you think sending a message every now and then would help or worsen the situation as being the clingy beta orbiter annoying guy?
I m pretty sure she knows I like her so either she doesnt talk a lot anymore not to give me fake hopes or she just thinks I m not interesting. The later would make me really sad coming from a person such as her.

I dont have many pictures on this pc but it kinda makes me feel like a squid so here s a jelly fish
>>
Not in a relationship, but was hanging out with a girl pretty frequently up until last month. We met on tinder. She moved here initially for the summer because her mom and dad live here but then decided to transfer schools and live with them. We went out a few times, hooked up, etc but once school started she became busy, so we haven't hung out at all. We both still have tinder and I'm sure she's been out with other people like I have in that period but i started thinking about her again. She's moving (not far, out of the city to a place 40
minutes away) on Wednesday and I want to see her before then. its been over a month since I've seen her but want to before she's gone (probably for good, let's be honest). Should I shoot my shot?
>>
>>17587602
will you regret it if you don't?

let the answer to that question guide you.
>>
i've been chatting with a girl i met on tindr for about 2 months now; we've met up and hung out irl twice. I was pretty sure she liked me; I already told her I like her.
We were supposed to do something this past weekend, but she ever replied to me.
Now, im kind of upset and butthurt, am I being a salty bitch?

And how do i get things to progess, she's a shit texter and works alot, so I'm not sure how we can get to know each other better if we dont talk much.....or is the not talking much indicative of how she feels?

i'm an "actions speak louder than words" kind of girl, but I know that alot of people have anxiety and whatever else with regard to texting and phone calling, so I can never be sure.
>>17587602
>. its been over a month since I've seen her but want to before she's gone (probably for good, let's be honest). Should I shoot my shot?
>I but want to before she's gone
not OP, but that seems pretty clear to me. and its not like you have anything to lose.
>>
>>17587617
I will probably regret not trying. Hell im awake at 4am thinking about this so that should tell me.
>>
>>17587623
Thanks m8. For your situation it's hard to say. I think you being a woman would have a little more insight into what she's thinking but you might want to just outright ask if she's interested in seeing you again. Idk I've found honesty to hurt like hell but it's better to know the truth.
>>
>>17587646
yeah honesty hurts, but i really prefer being honest and upfront instead of anything else.

I figured I wouldn't contact her at all again, and would just wait to see if she says anything to me, but im wondering if i should put a time limit on that (like, if i dont hear from her in a week, i will call her).
she sort of told me she gets nervous talking to me; but at the same time, i dont really see that as an excuse........i'm not upset that i didn't get to spend time with her, i'm upset that she didn't say anything, and left me hanging. (this is probably a very womanly complaint, lol).
non-communication really activates some personal issues I have, so I really really hate when people do that.
>>
The girl I like has a strong sex drive. I on the other hand have never had sex or a girlfriend before (25) and so I have NO experience in it.

She stayed the night and after making out, moved to a hand job. I couldn't cum from it. It just feels too rough on my dick (tip of my dick is sensitive, but not in the good way). Then she gave me a blow job. Still nothing. Later we tried just dry humping and had no luck their either.

Eventually she just stuck my dick in her without a condom and we tried. Still nothing and I actually got soft after awhile.

Am I broke? I jerk off once a day, and I think about her sexually and when I jerk off, but when it came time to actually do it--I couldn't and it felt...not so great. Also with no condom I'm scared I may have some disease, but that's because I don't know how sex works.
>>
>>17587713
Sounds like nerves. I got the best blowjob of my life with a girl but couldn't cum. The next time she came over we had sex and I busted in like 3 minutes.
>>
>>17587684
That's not specific to women, I feel the same way when I perceive I'm being ignored
>>
>>17587713
probably stop masturbating and see if that helps.

also, show her how you masturbate, it can be fun!
>>
>>17587741
Oh, well that's good to know. I have some abandonment issues so I it's especially bad for me.
I thought I was irrationally overreacting but I guess I wasn't
>>
>>17587736
>>17587742
See I thought it could be nerves, but I've also never fapped like normal guys. I just like, hump a pillow. And without going into unwanted detail, the good sensitivity is on the underside and closer to my balls.

I don't know. I have terrible anxiety about everything so that could be it.
>>
>>17587564
bump ;.;
>>
>>17587564
if you're a dude and you made it clear you like her, there really isn't much you can do to NOT feel like an orbiter honestly.
shooting her a "whats up" every now and then isn't too bad, but from the way it sounds, i dont think she's that interested in friendship or whatever else with you.
>>
>>17587763
I mean we may both be overreacting to it but I'm just saying it makes me upset when I think I'm being ignored
>>
>>17587793
I havent made it clear but I think it s pretty obvious. In general I think the girls always think someone that talks to them like them. So I think that if someone that really liked them talked to them I dont think they wouldnt notice.

Feelsbrettybad then, can I still send a whats up every now and then tho?
>>
>>17587684
this is not at all a womanly complaint
I m this guy >>17587564
and I find it really sad that we went to talking and being somewhat close to being that distant, I cant even figure out she cares about me as a person or not.
>>
>>17587888
yeah dont break contact completely, talk to her now and then.

> In general I think the girls always think someone that talks to them like them
unfortunately we often do, because much of the time thats the main motivation for a man talking to us.

you just have to prove that wrong more or less.

there are some people who say and believe men and women can't be platonic friends at all, but i dont think thats true.
but
> it s pretty obvious
so from her perspective, you could be just waiting to "pounce". i'd stay in contact, maybe a regular thing, but dont try to talk to her all the time, and besides there could be any number of other things you don't know about happening that caused the behavior change. continue to show yourself friendly, end of the day, thats tht best you can do.
>>
File: image.jpg (171KB, 1890x1417px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171KB, 1890x1417px
>>17585557
>asked a cute girl from work to get coffee, she agrees
>three weeks later we haven't actually met up outside of work because she's always busy

She works two jobs and commutes to law school an hour away so she's definitely got a busy schedule, but I'm still worried she's just brushing me off. She seems interested in me whenever we talk though, so I don't know what to think
>>
>not a very attractive nor successful man with women
>Social but has trouble figuring out how to make friends
>Mix of tism and an emotional disorder
>Girl who is daughter of neighbor pushes herself on me
>Well, at least I have a friend
>She's super fucking edgy and obsessed with drama
>Tells me every single intimate detail about her life by like, week two start of us hanging out
>Thoroughly weirded out, but she's cute and I'm no longer alone
>She starts getting better after a few months
>Learn that when she drops the attitude she's a really fun person and is qt in general
>I know she's not interested in me as a love interest. I like to think she sprinkles putdowns to me emphasizing any and all traits she doesn't like as a way to turn me down consistently
>She generally is a very negative but seemingly well socially adjusted person with plenty of friends that are the exact same way
>Have to hear about guy X she screwed every few months
>Shouldn't affect me but it does

Why am I consistently attracted to someone so negative and negative towards me? Lord's sake.
>>
Been going out and making lots of plans with an exchange classmate. She seems to show some kind of interest, but I'm her only friend so I'm scared I've already been friendzoned from the get-go and I'm worried that if I ruin our friendship she'll be lonelier in my country. I really want to escalate the physical touching and flirting but I'm so awkward with that, haven't got experience.
>>
I really want to tell my boyfriend that I love him but we've only been together 3 weeks. I'm definitely feeling it but I'm so afraid I'll scare him off by saying it too soon.
>>
>>17587917
Well ok thanks tho
>and besides there could be any number of other things you don't know about happening that caused the behavior change
>tfw i fcked up somewhere
>>
>>17588051
Yeah that might be scary

What about you show it through actions instead than saying it? Kiss him passionately, show interest, do cute stuff, propose him plans. Idk.

I'm a guy that tends to get feelings and talk about them fast too, but I've heard about men that have bailed on girls they've been dating for a short while and tells them that kind of stuff because it's often considered a red flag (for craziness/obsession or whatever)
>>
There's this girl at work who's into me, and i'm definitely down to mess around with her. Only problem is, she's 17. I'm 24. Is it worth the risk?
>>
>>17588038
dont.
wait until she's made other friends, in fact, help her make other friends.
then make your move.
>>17588060
>>tfw i fcked up somewhere
not saying that; i'm saying that any number of other things in her life may have caused her to change her mind.
>>17588074
no its not.
>>17588051
show him through actions, but wait on saying it.
>>
>>17588074
Nope. Wait until she's 18 or move on. But don't fuck a minor.
>>
>>17588074
Enjoy prison rape. Why you after chicks that young anyway, she is immature enough that she'll cuck you somehow by threatening to go to the cops with a rape accusation if you leave her or don't buy her shit.
>>
>>17585846
>tfw afraid a grill is feeling this way about me
I hope your guy doesn't feel the same way about you as I do about the girl.
>>
>>17586775
Living with parents at 26 sounds like an issue, yeah. But about the dominance thing how about you actually tell him you want him to do that? Maybe he's afraid you'll freak out. Like, I'm a real softie too but I like dominating somebody sometimes too, I'd need the girl to tell me this kind of thing turns her on though if I really liked her
Normally I can only be rough asshole with girls I don't care about because well, I don't care about consequences
>>
>>17588605
I did tell him the other day, I believe my words were "I know this goes against everything any dudes been told but for me silence is yes, you don't have to ask you can just go for it and just trust in me I'll stop you if I'm uncomfortable."
I just don't know how long I should wait to see if he'll exhibit possibility of change you know, I don't want to lead him on, I know everyone always says "you can't change someone", but I'm just not sure about it all.
I told him the other day too that if he was talking to other girls too by all means he should continue, because idk how I feel just yet and need time to think about it and I may take longer than he's willing to wait.
I feel like that probably sounds like rejection to him but I do genuinely mean that, I just really don't know what to think. If I like him, or if I'm just lonely and desperate for any kind of affection and attention.
>>
>>17586330

love is just a word, her actions and yours will really determine the love but i've never meet a girl who can't shut up about some "i love you". but i let women abuse that word, but show it with actions.
>>
>>17586362

Prepare for the worse, it's going to be a huge battle. All u can do is just stay firm and distant yourself when she's being negative. You have to be mentally prepared to go months without her because women are persistent and if the see one little flaw the love to exploit, bringing you back to square one. At this point you must be strong as a live oak, strong as steel, don't let her get to u and she will back down.

If things don't work out, you got to set some strict standards and rules for women and stop any kind of disrespect in is tracks and no women will pull this demand crap on u.
>>
>>17586501

If she asked u out, you're good period.

5 hours off coffee date is too much, give her a snack not the whole kitchen.

Just watch out for her, getting into that "you owe me" kind of thing, because she's paying and dropping her studying for u. Stop her right in her tracks if she does that, tell her you didn't ask her to do that.

she seems infatuated, don't ruin it by giving too much too soon, take things very slow.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1458318687722.jpg (10KB, 613x411px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1458318687722.jpg
10KB, 613x411px
Okay so for the past three and a half years I've still been hooked on my ex, and we've seen each other a bit over the years and sometimes but rarely we talk and attempt to catch up, but she has no clue how I feel. I have almost two whole journals filled of shit written about her. Recently I made it a bit of a habit to talk to her more because it's my senior year and I just want to be on good terms with her before we both leave so I can check up on her now and then but I also want to tell her how I feel.
She means the world to me, maybe even more. The past three years have been shit considering another situation I'm in, but I've turned my life around and I'm doing great, and I want her to know that and be a part of my life too.
>>
>>17588958
>5 hours for a coffee date is too much

Not that guy but it's very possible to lose yourself in conversation when You're with someone.
>>
>>17586979
Can you tell more about what your relationship is like? How you and your partner work through things?
>>
>Be in freshman year 15
>Hear about anime club
>Go
>Meet this chubby mexican girl at anime club
>Became best friends for the next 3 years
>Was everyone's OTP
>Started dating in JR year.
>Right now Senior 18 years old
>Been together for 9 months
>Everything is perfect
>Except no sex at all yet
>I'm fine with it for now
>Relationship was built on love and emotion
>Not lust
>Most understanding human being in my life
>Accepts me for who I am
>Loves me genuinely
>I love her with all my heart

My only concern about my relationship is how we will survive through college. I don't think neither of us are gonna board or stay at a dorm, but still my concern is still there. I can only hope for the best. I love you Jacqui.
>>
>>17589017
You'll be fine anon. I've known many couples who've dated in high school and survived college together. Some even got married.
Stay strong.

But the fact that you mentioned no sex yet seems random. Are you desiring it even though you say You're cool that you haven't slept together yet?
>>
>>17589025
I do desire it, I just don't wanna pressure it on her. I may talk to her about it soon, maybe. I'm fine with it now. I understand her reasons for not doing so yet. She doesn't want to give herself to just anyone. I respect and understand that, the time will happen naturally.
>>
>>17586740

You're likely seeing the true "him". A lot of time in the beginning of relationships, the effort/energy people put in a relationship is ran by emotions, meaning it's not the actual energy the person wants to put in.

Three best things u can do is be more independent, make new friends, join a class and get new hobbies, or u can just bite the bullet and let things continue or ditch him. You can watch anime and whole seasons with your new friends. When u become more independent, u will likely see ur bf become needy just like you were. It will seem like your bf wants his cake and eat it too but it's just his stupid emotions.

This will be a complex situation, because if goes like this

you become independent = bf needy
you start making more time for him = he becomes distant again

a repeating cycle

to avoid this problem again, do not do things with your bf you can do with a good ol friend. you can watch movies with a friend, talk about your problems, go out to eat together and all that good stuff. A bf is for romance/passion and sex.
>>
>>17586812

He probably won't do that but that's a VERY SERIOUS thing to think about, u don't want to be paranoid all your damn life, too much stress. Just talk to him(in person), keep it real and tell him what u said here, then go from this response
>>
>>17586830

get her into rehab that's what u need to do.
>>
>be on years long dry spell
>ex kinda fucked me up
>desperate for rebound, but not pulling any interest
>dude I knew suddenly expresses interest
>this is exactly what I wanted.
>Yet I'm terrified of him now, like what the fuck I'm so anxious and don't even want to date him because of it
What the fuck is wrong with me, this is everything I've been wanting for years and when I've finally got the opportunity in front of me now I'm so nervous, anxious, and embarrassed about it I low key wanna kill myself.

I should cut things off with this dude right? If anything because I'm obviously still too fucked in the head to date in general and it's not fair to him.
But I'll probably fall back into this same misery as before, feeling cripplingly lonely, desperate for affection, and low key wanting to kill myself over that.
Should I take the plunge and see if this feeling passes? Should I cut ties? What's the moral thing to do here?
>>
File: 6608475000771387015.jpg (163KB, 639x960px) Image search: [Google]
6608475000771387015.jpg
163KB, 639x960px
Aside from some crushes back in my teen years, I have only had strong feelings for one woman.
She is a hardcore shutin and doesnt find men attractive. Relationships are out of the question for her, so she says and I do feel the same way. I honestly could not handle a relationship, with all the intimacy and need to meet often. Im too introverted to be meeting people even every few weeks. Like once or twice a month at tops.

Its weird because I truly did fall in love with this fool. After knowing her online for about 3 years, long distance relationships and like I said, relationships in general are out of the question. We discussed it over and I said that I do really love her, even on a weird friend level. As in she is the single most important person in my life, but that I would be killing all romantic feelings. It hurt, a bunch, but I managed to do it.
Recently I started going over some old image folders of mine. Saw some spicy memes from 2009 and onwards, some hilarious screencaps of things. Good memories.
I then opened the folder where all I put stuff my online friends send me. There was an image of her where she had dressed up like a man, making a silly face. At first I was amused, but soon I felt that feeling again, that weird warm fuzzy feeling that I killed.
It made me feel like shit in the end. I have accepted my fate of dying alone, its better that way, for me and everyone else around me, but for a brief moment I was really confused with my feelings.
Shes the only person I ever truly bonded with, we've had our fights and such over the years, like friends do, but we always cleared up everything thoroughly afterwards. I hope to be best of friends with her until I drop dead, I just wish I will never develop those romantic feelings for her again.
>>
>>17589121
As selfish as it sounds, do whats best for you. You should be your #1 priority in life always. Im not saying that you can be a massive asshole to everyone for your own gain, but do what feels best for you. Everything else comes after.
Maybe you could just start going out with him randomly, but make it clear that you arent dating him. Just kind of test the ice, see how you can handle it. If all feels good, then go all the way.
Go for a cup of coffee with him, spend one day with him and if you still feel bad about it, drop him like a hot potato.
>>
>>17589182
Ive been on a couple "dates" I guess with him, went to his place and watched some movies, cuddled on the couch (but no further action). I liked that, I miss cuddling.
But the last date we actually went out and it was just bad. Like really bad, he told me he got the impression I was just painfully disinterested. I explained to him I was uncertain how I felt about him, but I was kinda dealing with some other shit unrelated to him that day.
We don't know each other real well, he's a friend of a friend. I was thinking about suggesting something like "friends with potential"? If we could just keep hanging out for a while and get comfortable, be flirty ish, but stray from any hard labels for the time being. Idk I hate to put the dude in this weird dating purgatory though. I mean, I wouldn't expect him to be exclusive to me in this grey area either though.
>>
>>17589121
If you do go for it, I'd just take it extremely slow. That way if he is actually interested things can be addressed in a reasonable manner. It's not like there's a time limit here.
>>
>>17589217
>I was thinking about suggesting something like "friends with potential"? If we could just keep hanging out for a while and get comfortable, be flirty ish, but stray from any hard labels for the time being. Idk I hate to put the dude in this weird dating purgatory though. I mean, I wouldn't expect him to be exclusive to me in this grey area either though.

If I was the guy I'd probably be down for that, but not forever. Before you suggest that, think again long and hard whether you actually consider it realistic that you guys might get together. Unless you think it's decently possible or even pretty likely that you'll actually get comfortable with him over time, save him the pain because rejecting him after going through a long, slow-burn dating phase is gonna hurt like shit.

Maybe taking it slowly will soften you up again and make you see the merits of another serious-ish thing?
>>
>>17589227
>>17589232
ok I think I'm gonna suggest this friends with potential thing to him and see if he's still interested.
Other question I've got, should I kiss him? I don't particularly want to, but I know if I did it would be a pretty good instant way of knowing if there's sexual chemistry. He's serious about me at least, like I feel pretty confident he doesn't just wanna fuck me, so idk if I'd hurt or confuse him even more by kissing him randomly. And if it goes badly I'd hate to explain it as "Sorry, I was experimenting"
>>
>>17589254
>should I kiss him?
>i don't want to

There's your answer bub
>>
>>17585557
ive had my oneitis for 7 years now. im ok with it. i really like her, and we are occasionaly in contact. does this mean im not getting the most out of other relationships, subconciously? i just never feel like any other girl has been close to making me feel the way she did/does
>>
File: FB_IMG_1469171448453.jpg (28KB, 720x549px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1469171448453.jpg
28KB, 720x549px
>crush and I work in the same place
>sister does too
>sister tries to be a good wingman. Been working for the most part
>she tells my that crush had a long stressful day at work today
>feel compelled to text her something sweet to make her feel better, like an image or something

We don't text though unless it's to schedule plans to go out. And we're not dating obviously. But would it come off creepy or unusual since she'd wonder how I found out?
>>
>>17589168
Why don't you tell her how you feel?
Is there something that's stopping you from doing so?
>>
>>17589280
> i just never feel like any other girl has been close to making me feel the way she did/does
because you don't let them.
you're caught in a loop. move on.

seven years? goddamn, have some pride.
>>
>>17589319
yes, but how do i ´let them´? I never let the other girl do this, as far as I know...isnt emotion a reaction rather than a thing you do?
>>
>>17589332
cut or limit contact to the other girl and open up to new acquaintances.
out of sight, out of mind.
>>
>>17589397
dont you feel like it is kind of selling yourself short, settling, to purposefully ´move on´?

i say this because those suggestions are already true; i hold onto her in my mind because I want to, because i feel like she was the best for me.
>>
I feel so lost right now, just came out of a long distance relationship, never loved anyone like that before, we talked a year and she said she couldn't keep waiting and it was making her hurt, and we both agreed it wouldn't work out with me trying to graduate and not being able to see her often, which I totally understand, but now I can't get over her, can't bear the thought of being with anyone else even though I'm lonely. I think she feels the same way, its been two months. The fuck do I do? inb4 dumbass
>>
>>17589440
fine, it's your life, be happy.

but the answer to
>does this mean im not getting the most out of other relationships, subconciously?
is a resounding YES.
>>
>>17589443
are you both in different schools? do you mean you never met in person or something? what was she waiting for?
>>
>>17589452
thx anon.
>>
>>17589453
We met online and have never met in person, she was waiting for me to make a trip out there which is like a couple thousand bucks and I haven't gotten it yet.
>>
>>17589274
Alright, I'll let it come naturally if it even happens at all.
>>
>>17589467
well you´ll get over her eventually, if you try. it might take a year, but it will happen, at least enough to date someone else. otherwise you need to come up with the money and go. although to be honest family your education will almost always be more valuable than a girl. thats your judgement to make. can she give you half the money? or meet you halfway, or come to you? why not?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1471600891453.jpg (38KB, 720x1104px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1471600891453.jpg
38KB, 720x1104px
Sorry if this is a bit too long and rambling.

My fiancé and I have been engaged for about 9 months, and together in general for 4 and a half years.
We're both fat and moderately happy, but have decided together to make some changes to our lifestyle. (eating better, working out together every day, being more environmentally conscious, etc)
In addition to that, we've also began to really open up to eachother sexually (we're both pretty shy, sex as a result was pretty vanilla). This is great, but my problem is that I feel like I may have a porn addiction. Its something that she vehemently opposes, so I hide it. It eats away at me, especially lately, when I can open up about my fantasies with her.

I really need to just get away from porn and continue to put everything I can into our relationship, but I'm finding it difficult. Any suggestions?

tl;dr I need to stop watching porn because its dragging me down.
>>
>>17589514
get rid of it.
REALLY get rid of it. everything.

when the urge rises and a relapse is close, do something else.

oh yeah, and you actually have to want to getting away from it. otherwise it's just a waste of time.
>>
>>17589514
try to understand what circumstances lead to you watching porn. for me, i had a problem with porn that happened because 1) I was alone for long periods of time 2) I had the vlc app on my phone 3) i visited /gif/

so try to understand what leads to you watching porn and disrupt that pattern somehow. maybe use computers in public places, install a web filter, whatever strengthens that barrier
>>
>>17589536
Women are a waste of time and money

Prove me wrong

You cant
>>
>>17589542
They satisfy the human need of sex (yes, sex is a human need) so no, they're not.
>>
>>17589545
Sex isnt a human need, youre not going to die from a chronic sex deficiency

You vampires may have tricked the majority of men but i wont fall for it hellspawn
>>
>>17589536
I really do want to get away from it. It makes me feel like the scum of the earth, and my fiancé being shy and with image issues as she is, I want to make her know that she's beautiful, and wanted.
Simple as a response as it was, its a really helpful nudge. Thanks.
>>
>>17589540
This is something I'm still trying to 100% zero-in on. Spare time I feel is a big one, boredom and the like. Been occupying that time by playing games, writing music, drawing, etc, but its still a problem every now and again.
>>
im a young gay guy whos been in a relationship with another guy for almost 8 months now. He is my boyfriend but lately I just feel the need to look at other boys and I want to try things with new people and experience being young and horny while i can. I say i love him but the way he describes it it seems like he is way more attached than I am. I dont know if what im feeling is love. I care about him a lot and we dont get to see eachother often bc of school and work but when we do see eachother its on and off fighting and making up. I dont want to hurt his feelings and im confused about my own feelings right now. I dont want to break up with him but my brain is literally telling me i need to get with new people. Is this bad?? what do
>>
>>17589596
In my experience, relationships need to work for both parties. The only relationship I had with another guy ended for a similar reason, he felt as though he needed to explore options, I respected it, and that was that. I know that it's definitely not a perfect example, but what I'm getting to is that communication of your feelings is vital. It's the same with many other relationship issues. Talk to him about how you're feeling, and don't allow yourself to be swayed for someone else's sole benefit.
>>
>>17585630
>Do I try to end the friendship openly and civilly?
just stop talking to her and when she asks you to do anything even if its something you want to do just say your busy doing __. naturally youll drift apart. you should not be this chicks friend bc you wanted more then that and she will always string you along
>>
>>17589639
I know you're right and this guy is very dramatic i know if i told him i wanted to do something like that he would literally cry and throw a huge fit. Thats no excuse not to tell him but its just not something I want to put up with. I think if im going to tell him how i feel i might as well break up with him but idek man its just so difficult. I feel like theres something missing. This is very narcissistic but im kinda out of his league and im not really attracted to his body or face that much and i think attraction is a huge part of keeping a relationship alive. seeing fit guys drives me crazy but to throw away 8 months for someone elses appearance seems wrong.
>>
Sophomore year of highschool, this random girl enrolls, super qt and quirky, and i told myself, that there's no way we'd ever hookup, because all that shit only happens in the movies. A year later i find out from our friend that she likes me a lot, well being the beta-male i am i didnt believe her, until our friends went to McDonalds and that's when she kissed me, i was honestly really excited, i went over to her house on saturday and we just made out the whole time, and i even went to Barnes and Noble with her, but after that she was hanging out with some of the cheerleaders, and they basically excluded her because apparently two of them other than she liked me, so i was confused, but then they all went out and got wasted, and filmed her drunk, and showed it to the school board, even though they were all wasted, only she got in trouble, and she's been suspended for the last two days, she comes back tomorrow and i've already asked her to homecoming. Not to mention that i'm already at "Second Base" of the four F's, she's really qt and she apparently thinks i'm hot, (which i dont see) but i think she's wonderful. Even though she thinks one day i'm gonna dump her, i've already told her that if that's gonna happen she's gonna have to dump me, which she doesn't plan on doing anytime soon. basically i just wanted to ask, will this work out?
>>
>>17589795
Kek you're like what 15, 16? You will change a lot in your 20's just take my word for it, and college will do a lot to ya if either of you plan on going. You WILL break up eventually, but that's fine. Enjoy the ride, make some memories, and make them good ones. I wish I could go back to my high school years an loosen my expectations and have more fun because believe me it's all downhill from there.

Do what feels right at the time, consider your future (IE, don't knock her up dingis) but don't let it cloud your youth.
>>
>>17589736
Long response incoming:

What I guess I meant by don't let yourself be swayed is don't let the anticipation of a particular reaction or response get you to avoid confrontation or resign entirely (doubt that made more sense).
And yes, attraction is a very important part of a relationship. From what I believe, there are three types of compatibilities in a relationship. Emotional, spiritual, and physical. All three must be met in a truly solid relationship. It sounds to me like you're as emotionally connected as you should be, what with the off and on fighting in the times you are together. If you don't find him attractive, you don't have the physical compatibility. Spiritual compatibility is a bit harder to explain, as it is deep and varied among people. In short, you'll know when you feel it.
Now, I know that there are countless tiny intricacies between people, but the structure is the same.

Again, there are countless different things that make every relationship different, so my words are mostly based in personal belief and experience.

You owe it to yourself to create your own happiness. Even if there is a patch of down before the up.
>>
>>17590190
*not as emotionally connected, rather. On phone, and sometimes I slip up.
>>
Got out of a rough long term relationship. Casually going through tinder. Got stood up, kinda lost with who I am, where to go. Start talking with some guy. We're both pretty similar, similar feelings and experiences. We live a few hours apart and live busy lives. Met for the first time a couple weeks ago.

Felt like it went great, still chatting, but this issue lies with the fact neither of us wanna be in a relationship. I'm the idiot that caught feels, and even though I still don't wanna relationship, idk how my feels would make him feel and I don't wanna chase him off, if I haven't already done so.
>>
I wish I could just text her without feeling like I'm bugging her
>>
>>17585829
o k a y
p a p a
o k a y
>>
We have class together and we are both introverts. I know she has a crush on me and she knows I have a crush on her. She is the reason I go to college: everybody hates me there and i'm studying somethink I don't actually like.
I tried to tell her i'm in love with her but i always back out like a coward, afraid that she'll reject me and i destroy our relationship.
>>
Met her online, we went out. Says shes not into a relationship, but wants to hang out and called me out afterwards. Likes all my shit on social media- even stuff she clearly is not into.
Oh, and ofc I fell in love with her the moment we went out- she is the definition of a perfect woman to me.

Should I have any hopes, or is it a one way ticket to the friendzone?
>>
File: 1449917685200.jpg (66KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
1449917685200.jpg
66KB, 722x349px
>>17585557
>Boy crushes on girl, girl crushes on current fuckbuddy, last boy heard girl isn't sure if fuckbuddy reciprocates feelings
>Boy can't just cut ties because girl is involved with possible monetary project with boy
>boy is also going mental because girl brought in fuckbuddy to project prior to boy crushing on girl and knowing about fuckbuddy
>Boy would love to just convince girl to dump fuckbuddy for boy in sheer display of personal, emotional and inellectual superiority
>Boy doesn't have the balls to risk approach because rejection will make friendship and collaboration even more awkward
>Also boy can't handle rejection very well because it fucking sucks
>Boy tries to sit infatuation out until some form of neutrality sets in, again
>Boy has no success, suffers the feels regardless in tormenting impotence

Actual, robotic autism would be preferable to this hell. I'm pretty sure I'm annoying my best friend with my constant tfwnogrlfrnd.mp3, as well.

Worst part is this is the second time within the span of a year I'm falling this flat on my fucking face and my brain isn't coming to terms that the door has been closed, barred and nailed shut, hoping for some sort of window to open regardless. Last time I could at least cop out with a "Things got weird for me, I know you don't feel the same for me, we should break-off contact so I don't have to constantly be reminded that I lost"-text.
>>
After living with my boyfriend for about a year, I can say it's been rough and we're happy most of the time, but that could also be because we smoke a lot of weed and share all the same views.
So I pretty much have a fucking annoying best friend by my side everyday :)
>>
Met her on omegle, after a year found out she lied about her age, 3 years later found out she would go to omegle to speak dirty and flash her tits to strangers, she lied about a million other things too, our whole relationship is fucked and i hate her guts, we live together now and rely on eachother the situation is fucked and i see no other way out but suicide or staying with a girl that has lied to me for the last 4 years and prob still is, she claims she aint anymore but tends to say that a lot, kill me pls
>>
>>17585557
Im not in a relationship but recently started a Chinese class for beginners. Our teacher is probably among the most loveliest and attractive women I have seen, feminine and as cute as a button (nothing like the kawaii culture of Japan, I mean in her demeanour). She is, naturally, Chinese and honestly I would be interested in getting to know her better. How best to do this or engage? Currently attended one class.

She was interested to find out my Chinese name (my ethnicity but adopted by westerners).

Now I am expecting 99% she is married so plan to approach this cautiously. How best I go about this?

Im 26 and working contract in HR for context.
>>
Girlfriend, 8 years.
Lived together for the last two.
Feel trapped in the relationship.
Want to leave, but am worried she will fall apart due to emotional problems.
Also guilty because she moved cities to be with me.
It was such a big mistake.
We are not compatible living together.
Sad because the last year has been so terrible it's been slowly destroying all the good memories we used to have when we were in love.
We make each other miserable now.
Never used to fight. Now we always do.
I just want to be by myself so I can be happy once again.
>>
Me (white girl) and boyfriend (asian) have been together almost 3 years. We were happy for the most part up until earlier this year when things started falling apart. His ex came back into his life via social media after they ran into each other at a concert. We weren't - and still havent been - in agreement about her. I feel exes shouldn't be friends, he feels that friends are friends regardless of history. Then I continually kept pissing off his aunt who lives with his family for not adhering to her culture's greetings and mannerisms perfectly, to the point where I have no desire to go over to his house anymore because now she just glares at me and I feel unwelcome. To top it off, I see him only maybe once a week now even though we live 5 minutes within walking distance from each other, because he is busy driving his parents (who have driver's licenses) everywhere, struggling to manage 5 ghetto houses his dad owns and refuses to sell even though his dad found out a few months ago he got cancer, and in general having pretty much all the responsibilities of his household atop his shoulders because he's the only child.
I care for him a lot. We had talks of moving in to our own place together and maybe getting married one day, but now it just seems like we can't even let one week pass without our ideologies clashing.
>>
>>17585557
2 and a half years strong
Always having fun, and going out to do things
Call each other everyday and we lose track of time, almot always talking for over 2 hours.
Flower Fridays and date night on Wednesday
We've never fought over anything at all, we're almost copies of each other when it comes to views.
In 2 years, when we both graduate i'm going to propose, These past 2 years, i've never been happier in my life
>>
>>17585557
My boyfriend is the best thing that's ever happened to me.
We only started dating after about 10 days of knowing each other, but we're both romantic types and we fell in love practically instantly. He told me first; it slipped out accidentally and the way he tried to backpedal was adorable, since he was waiting to tell me until the right moment. I love how we met, but I'll spare the details for the sake of length. We're young, 19 now and 18 when we met, but we think we can make it work.

Our 5 month anniversary is tomorrow, and I can't imagine not spending the rest of my life with him. He's just so sweet, kind, intelligent, funny, friendly, and just all around amazing. Sure, he has flaws, but I honestly love all of them because they're not actually negative to me. They make him who he is and I love all of it.

My mom's not a fan of him so far, she thinks he's the type to cheat, but I don't think so. He's flirty, yeah, and he likes attention, but he's completely loyal and has good values (which of course, she doesn't know that), so I trust him. Her dislike has made things difficult for us, but now that she's starting to come around we think things will be better.

We talk less now that the semester started, but it doesn't bother me too much since I know he has a busy schedule. We see eachother for hours each week since we (by complete chance) have some of the same courses. I honestly want to spend the rest of my life with him, and he says the same to me, so I can only hope it'll actually happen. He's someone I hope to start a family and grow old with. He's perfect for me, and I want to spend every moment possible with him.
>>
>see short qt in front of me in class
>medium-length, brown hair
>pale, no acne
>dirty skater shoes
>pink zippers on back pack
>colorful supplies and very organized
>someone asks her for help
>sweetest, most angelic voice ive ever heard
>cute smile, normal glasses

Judging by her attire I have hopes that she's single. I would've asked her out yesterday but I embarrassed myself by my own standards:
>daydreaming about her
>holding her hand
>seeing her smile
>going to cinema
>cuddling
>hanging about outside at night, maybe stargazing
>teacher calls on me, asks me what we just did
>"uhh we used -b/2a to find the x value of the vertex"
>wrong
>look at board, correct myself, "we were given the vertex from the equation being in vertex form, then plugged in x.."

I want her because she seems like the type to be cuddly and loving. I've never been in an intimate relationship, and this is the first time in my 20 years of life that I've daydreamed of being with someone..

Compared to all the idiots in my class, I didn't do so bad... but I need confirmation. These other kids just give blank stares when asked questions (community college math)

I can imagine how easy it would be, but my problem has always been that I shell up at the slightest misstep... she also seems to have a lot on her plate, and I don't want to be a burden... but I want to hug her. I don't even know her name, and yet I'm completely infatuated with her

In my head--in my fantasies, I'm sure she would say yes... but when confronted with reality, I don't know. She looks up at me whenever I pass. I see in the corner of my eye that she watches me, but what if this means nothing? What if it's all in my head? What if I'm not attractive, and am only told otherwise out of pity?

I don't want to creep her out. I don't want to push my problems onto her. I don't want to find out that I really can't empathize, and end up hurting her if it comes to her attention. Maybe I should do as I've always done, and keep to myself.
>>
File: image.jpg (131KB, 462x1045px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131KB, 462x1045px
Okay I need advice

There this girl I like

Is she being friendly with me or is legit attraction?

we went on a coffee date that lasted a good five hours on friday,

she likes to drive me to my dorm after class even though it is out of her way

So let call this girl J,

We were in class today, and J was sitting next to me, before this we met with another friend of mine her name is L

another friend of mine T who is hot was also sitting in front of us, so i asked L why don't you sit next to T, then J ask me why don't i move next to T and i replied sure, and then she asks again really? and I said yea no problem

I really like this girl and my plan was to bring her to starbucks, I'm going to be paying because i fucked up, and i'm going to honest to me and her " J, I like you, I want to get to know you better, let me take you out on a date this saturday"

Is this the right move? I don't care about timing or shit anymore, I just think she and i deserves to know.

I can put in more detail if anyone wants to ask.

Posting here since i got no reply in other thread.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1473884150083.jpg (45KB, 960x653px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1473884150083.jpg
45KB, 960x653px
I met her online and we started talking about musicals since we were both theater kids in high school. We hit it off and I asked her out on a date, which I set for a Friday.

On Tuesday I ended up getting ditched by my asshole friends in some suburban strip mall because they wanted to go to the club and I didn't. Without much of an option, I called her and she immediately agreed to pick me up. It was the first time I'd heard her voice, and it was beautiful. She showed up and waved excitedly as she pulled up and I think that's when I fell in love.

There I was, high, sweaty and depressed and she was still excited to see me. She opened the door for me and I got out of the heat and into the AC.

We went to a park and found a shady spot while we talked. My arm found its way around her and she got closer as time went on. By nightfall we were kissing and laughing, lost in each other. It didn't take long until we ended up in the back seat of her car where things got heavy. I'll spare the details.

I confessed my love for her on a date to the woods, where we'd gone hiking up a hill to watch the sunset. Right as the sky turned orange, I turned to her and flatly declared "I love you, Rachel." She smiled, put her hand over mine, and said "I love you too "

I've felt nothing but happiness when I'm with her, which is why I think I get so worried when she's with other people. I get so protective over her that it keeps me up at night if she's out with a group that includes even one male.

How do I stop being such a nervous fuck? I know she loves me and wouldn't hurt me, but I get seriously paranoid at times.
>>
I'm in love with a woman in another country. I met her when I was 15, I'm now 23. I haven't had sex in 2 years because I can't bring myself to lead on anymore girls while I know that she's the only girl that I want.
I visit the country for a few months at a time every year, and we are great friends, and she knows that I fancy her, not to this extent..
I'm scared to even do something serious because I fear that I'll lose what I already have with her, and the fact that I live 16,000 kms away has cemented this idea that it will never work.
I've been trying to mobalize my profession so that I can potentially move there, still working on it.
What should I do guys?
>>
I've been talking to my ex girlfriend on and off for a few months now. We met over the internet and hit it off rather well. We met in person after two months of messaging each other and skyping. We call each other now and then and end up watching movies together but there is no flirty talk between us. (I'm terrible at flirting and kind of awkward) Anyway I really miss having that between us but I don't know how to tell her how I feel. Can anyone give me some advice? Can provide more details if needed.
>>
I don't know if I really love her. Or maybe I'm just not happy.

Some days I just want to blow the whole thing up. Just pack my shit and leave.
>>
>>17591281
I feel your pain, bro. I feel trapped too. But what can you do? Be miserable for another 8 years? She probably feels the same way. You need to talk to her.
Thread posts: 220
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.