[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, Asian male here. How do I get a shy, clingy white girlfriend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
Hey, Asian male here. How do I get a shy, clingy white girlfriend?
>>
>>17585381
Do you have lots of money?
>>
>>17585385
Well, not me personally (uni student), but my parents do.
>>
What do you mean by Asian? Are you Korean or Japanese?

could maybe hook you up with an ex of mine.

>> tfw you fuck up a girl so badly that she refuses to date whites now and "Only likes Korean/Japanese men"
>>
Be black
>>
>>17585393
I'm Vietnamese but I'm 5'10". Lost my virginity to my 19 year old cousin when I was 16, regretted it, and now

>wtf I hate Asian women now

>tfw not eastern Asian
Kill my please.
>>
>>17585393
>>17585409
Also, I live in the US and that's my face in the picture.
>>
>>17585381
You're a qt and I'd date you

t. shy clingy white grill
>>
>>17585409
>I'm Vietnamese

You're out of luck with most white women then

>but I'm 5'10"
And? That's not tall..
>>
>>17585391
Well make sure you prepare their will on your name.

Your pic looks decent, a bit nerdy though. I'm sure you can score a decently looking white woman assuming they're not landwhales.
>>
>>17585423
I know I'm not tall, but considering my dad is 5'6" and my mom is 5'2", I think I did pretty OK.

>>17585416
thx. Where do shy clingy girls usually hang out?
>>
File: image.jpg (1018KB, 2448x2611px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1018KB, 2448x2611px
>>17585430
I've been spoiled my whole life and my mother loves me.
>>
>>17585432
>Where do shy clingy girls usually hang out?
Well I can't speak for all, but I never leave the house and spend most of my time here.

Try libraries, game clubs, etc.
>>
>>17585437
you'll attract pretentious and spoiled brats if you present yourself like that, girls with a decent brain stay away from the rich&smug type so make sure to not go overboard with that attitude. just saying
>>
Stop dressing like you just came off the boat and every other asian fucboi
>>
File: image.jpg (648KB, 1224x1529px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
648KB, 1224x1529px
>>17585452
See, that's my problem. I'm very reserved and have a serious face and people assume I'm snobby and distant.

Shit sucks f am
>>
>>17585458
lol

Let's see how you dress. I bet you'd look good in a frilly skirt, you twirly faggot.
>>
>>17585467
try smiling more even when not talking to anyone, also maybe ask your friends to hook you up? shy girls don't really don't really go out that much, but i suppose you could hang out in some cosy coffee shops or libraries or go to some art classes etc
>>
>>17585473
> Vietnamese Manlet trying to bring on the banters
>>
>>17585486
I don't really have friends ever since starting uni. Acquantainces, sure, but most of my friends are in my home state.
>>
>>17585494
well that sucks. arem't any girls at your uni or what? i mean, it would be easier finding something to talk about with one of them
>>
>>17585498
I go to a private uni in NJ. Most people here are pretentious and arrogant and the environment here is pretty cutthroat. I don't know if this is the right place for me. I'll try hitting up the libraries because I like /lit/ bookworm girls as well, but would I be annoying them?
>>
You are good looking! I've been noticing more white women dating Asian men..probably because their onfidence level is increasing and the amount of Asians being brought up in the West is increasing!
>>
>>17585506
well why not, i say you should give it a try, you are pretty handsome and seem nice. good luck
>>
I'm in love with a guy like you... the catch is that he doesn't like me back ;)
>>
>>17585506
Honestly, I'd say yes you'd be annoying them. Because if I go to the libary I go there to read and study, not to talk with other people. I'd rather go to a book café or something like that to get in touch with them.
Coming from a white girl that's into books I'd rather be approached there.
>>
>>17585507
>>17585523
Thank you for the kind words.

>>17585524
Are you a white gril

>>17585532
Thanks, I'll heed this advice.
>>
>>17585547
I'm a white girl and the last two posts are mine.
You two are so similar, even down to the height. Both Uni students, seem quite arrogant but when inspected closer quite friendly and so on. Just your face is different to his. Which is understandable since you are not the same person.
>>
>>17585558
Aw, why doesn't he like you back? Chances are he might just be shy (assuming you're qt). Or he's into Asian wimin. Idk.
>>
>>17585381
THATS ME give me ur email
>>
>>17585568
I don't know. And no, he is not shy, he is actually far from that. He's just been super distant lately and does not want to talk anymore. And yeah, his last girlfriends were Vietnamese too, but he's had some white ones too. I'll just have to accept that he is not into me :).
But I'm not here to talk about myself, I'm trying to help you out :) Do you have any questions at all?
>>
>>17585580
Is skype ok?
mike.dao999

>>17585592
Oh, I see. And thanks for being here, I really appreciate it. I've never had a girlfriend and I lost my virginity to my first cousin. I regret it and I want to forget her. Do you think if I get a girlfriend I'll be able to forget her?
>>
>>17585600
Forget, I am not sure about that. But cover up the bad memories with good ones. Belive me, when I lost my virginity I was miserable after, and I regret it too, because it was horrible. Not because I had it with a family member but because he cheated on me a few weeks later and I just wanted to not be a virgin anymore. But I belive that if I find the right person, that I might be able to actually have a nice first time with him.
>>
What's with asians and white girls? I'm a natural blonde and all the guys who are interested in me are either arab or asian. Why? Do you guys fetishize blondes or something?

I think asians are attractive (not arabs though, I don't date goatfuckers.) I just would rather have a white guy.
>>
>>17585600
Also, I think it's kind of important to not just get 'a' girlfriend, because that was where I made my mistake. Let that experience be something really special.
Cute, shy, white girl is good and awesome, but make sure she is not just an empty shell that you can't build a life with (not in marry but in being able to bear with them for longer than 5 mins). Even if you are young and even if you just want to have a relationship, I still think it's an important thing to actually love the person.
Also, I am sorry for any mistakes in my grammar, english is not my first language and I'm emotional so I'm not spellchecking.
>>
>>17585623
Actually you can get back on genetics with that one. Since Asians tend to have the same complexion as in black or dark brown hair and darker skin tones as well as dark eyes, it is natural for them to want to mix up the gene pool, to get variety into their genes. That is still our natural instinct. Also blonde girls stick out and are special, since it was once a mutation and is still statistically seen quite rare.
>>
>>17585623
I've had bad experiences with asian girls (i.e. fucking my cousin and totally regretting it)

And I was raised in America so I guess that also has something to do with it. I prefer brunettes to blondes, though.

Also, I know plenty of Asian girls who are into white dudes, so it makes dating a little difficult when even the opposite sex of your own race prefers white guys.
>>
>>17585636

I feel you. I get mad when I see a white guy with an asian girl. imo races should stick to their own. I had a black friend who felt the same way when she saw a black guy dating a white girl (especially fat or ugly white girls.)

A lot of people have like one bad experience with a race, even their own race, and then go mixer. Knew a turkish guy with a similar story to yours but not his relative (seriously bro wtf).

>>17585632

I guess rarity is valid. If you have a bag of m&ms and they're all brown or blue with like two reds in the bag, you think of the reds as more valuable/tasty. It's just annoying. My mom made fun of me and said I'm going to end up with an asian guy, so now I don't want to date any because it makes me angry.
>>
>>17585661
I had only met her twice in my life, so it was like meeting a stranger. I went to Vietnam for vacation and stayed at her house for a month. She was 19 and initiated everything by letting me touch her breasts. I mean, what could I have done as a horny 16 year old? pls dont judge :( She's cute, but I regret it because it ruined our relationship as cousins and there's no fixing it.
>>
One question, how old are you now OP?
>>
>>17585669
I'm 18.
>>
>>17585678
So you've been living with the feeling of having lost your virginity to your cousin for 2 years now? That sounds dreadful....
>>
>>17585381
Stop posting these threads you fucking faggot.
>>
>>17585685
Just a little over a year, actually. I was nearly 17 when that happened, but yeah, I need therapy or something.

>>17585688
ok
>>
>>17585693
Woah uhm, thats some rudeness... you want to continue talking on the skype you sent? I'd like to if you don't mind.
>>
>>17585699
Sure, I don't mind.
>>
>>17585381
asian male here. here's what worked for me:
>uni for premed
>find traditional christian girl who's freshman
>study together
>???
>profit
>>
File: 14640364291.jpg (406KB, 676x958px) Image search: [Google]
14640364291.jpg
406KB, 676x958px
do white girls like any mexican guys?

Asking for a friend
>>
>>17585821

No. It's time for you to go back and pay for the wall.
>>
>>17585381
Nice copypasta. But my asian roommate used to get butt hurt since he noticed that all the asian girls on campus were going for white guys so he started working out and now he fucks white wimmenz.
>>
>>17585821
Some Mexicans look str8 out of a romance novel and white women eat that shit up. But the average 5'4 190-pound cowboy hat wearing Southeastern US Mexican appeals to none.
>>
>>17585381
>Anime fans

There you go you are set. NOW give me your Asian women and we have a fair trade.
>>
>>17586860
Looks like we got a deal, anon.

How old is your sister btw
>>
>>17585400

This.
>>
>>17585821
As long as you're in shape, Whites and Asians will grovel at your feet, I'm speaking from experience. Especially the sheltered ones. Most Hispanic chicks will still act like their shit doesn't stink, let the gringos and blacks have that trash.
>>
>>17585661
>My mom made fun of me and said I'm going to end up with an asian guy,
How exactly did the conversation with your mother turn this way?
>>
>>17585381
Subtle b8 m8
>>
>>17585821
Tell your friend to get as much white and asian pussy as he can when he's young, but nothing compares to settling down with a traditional Hispanic woman when he gets older. 10 year gap max.
>>
wtf
generally a happy person on this but this actually made me mad lol
>>
>>17587061
Why's that anon?
>>
>>17585409
>>17585423
>>17585432

i have a lot of vietnamese friends and they're mostly manlets, op got lucky
>>
>>17585381
You look very feminine in western standard. So, you want a white girl, because you playing and watching too much anime and videogame where white girls are overhyped.

Can you compete against manly white man? because dating white girls you HAVE to meet her parents and her dad, a white man, will scan you.

Can you even compete?
>>
>>17585473

Just keeping it real son. No need to get rustled.
>>
>>17587839
you're a faggot, white parents don't give a shit.

but I agree OP is cute af. Throw a wig on him and got dayum he'd be right up my alley.
>>
>>17585409
>Lost my virginity to my 19 year old cousin when I was 16
Is nobody going to talk about this? How did this come about?
>>
>>17585381
Anime club desu baka senpai
>>
File: original.jpg (27KB, 600x331px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
27KB, 600x331px
>>17589912

Exactly, why he don't date white guys?
>>
File: IMG_20160921_000053.jpg (558KB, 1944x2430px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160921_000053.jpg
558KB, 1944x2430px
>>17589912
>>17590625
Because I'm not gay
>>
>>17585437
Aren't you the faggy psued who posts on /lit/ with pictures of you reading Infinite Jest? kek. Eat my ass. Also, DFW was the poor man's DeLillo, and IJ is a fucking meme, ya dip. Go read the KJV Bible, you philistine. Also, white girls smell like mothballs and canned food. Get a nice, tight East Asian with brains and a pussy that can crack walnuts.
>>
>>17585506
What uni in jersey?
>>
>>17591153
Yep, that's me!
>>
Not white or asian but I have to ask, whats with the sexual dynamic between the two?

You guys seem to like each other, but for whites they almost seem ashamed to gravitate towards asian women. Or maybe I'm understanding wrong. It just seems like white women would see it as a slight against them if you jumped ship for da azn pusseh.
>>
>>17591153
Also, that was the fucking point of the picture. It was just me memeing. No need to get your knickers in a twist.

I like Proust tho.
>>
>>17585437
I love the fact this look is a thing. It's so docile and even basic but somehow breathes this air of doucheness.

And by the way yeah I get that you're memeing.
>>
>>17591172
How's /lit/ these days? Haven't been there in weeks. Is it still as shitty as I remembered it?
>>
>>17591174
I too haven't been there in a while since I stopped buying new books.

Was pretty fucked when I last visited and this was at the start of summer.

>Is it still as shitty as I remembered it?
You saying you were last there a few weeks ago I'll just assume, yes.
>>
>>17585381
You can't
>>
>>17585381
this post is bait cause everyone knows asian girls are way more clingy.
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.