[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to make a second choice not feel like a second choice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Catherine-2.jpg (141KB, 1064x1504px) Image search: [Google]
Catherine-2.jpg
141KB, 1064x1504px
>fall super hard for a girl, she's beautiful and kind but we don't have much in common
>like "hardest crush in my whole life" hard
>look for advice on how to win her over wherever I can

>talk about it a lot with a female coworker whom I've known and gotten really friendly with over, we have tons in common and agree on nearly everything, she's pretty thicc, has a nice face and she's been single the whole time I've known her
>she listens to me and comforts me, gives me advice to the best of her ability and generally seems to enjoy listening to stories about my retarded antics

>slowly dawning on me that my crush will very likely never work out, but I don't want to let her go just yet even though it stresses me out like hell
>on the other hand, start thinking about asking out coworker since, again, we have tons in common and she's pretty in her own right

So, I feel like I'm gonna have to make a final-ish decision fairly soon. Do I drop my crush and go after my coworker or do I not?
If I do, is there any way at all, besides letting some time pass without mentioning my crush, to prevent her feeling like the Option B that she more or less is? In my defense I was considering asking her out a while ago before my crush hit and took my mind off it.

Pic shockingly related. The two of them have similar names and everything.
>>
pls rspnd
>>
...Do either one of them know you like them? Have you tried asking your crush out yet?

Seems like you like your coworker more tho t b h
>>
>>17585355

Don't settle. I did this once, and it was a nightmare.

You'll always think about what could have been with your crush, and your coworker will know she's not who you really wanted.
>>
>>17585659
>>17585673

Ah, I did tell my crush I liked her. We're in a "let's stay friends" situation right now to be desu, but I'm a huge faggot and was going to ask her out again some time from now. She's broken up fairly recently and I was going to try again when her head is clearer.

Only this has a huge chance of not working, obviously, and I feel my time is more wisely spent paying more attention to my coworker. We already talk and text a million times more than I am with my crush.

Again, I don't want to let go of my crush just yet, but I feel like I'd lose the chance with my coworker for good, thereby fucking up both opportunities.
>>
>>17585697
Ask crush out. If it doesn't work ask coworker out.

Don't know why going out with crush would lose your opportunities with coworker, unless you actually got into a relationship with your crush. If you get rejected you're still a single man.
>>
>>17585757

Coworker knows about crush. The big issue would be how to prevent myself from coming off like "Yeah this girl I talked a ton to you about isn't gonna work out, how about you instead?"
>>
I hope my friend at work doesn't ask me out. Very similar situation but I am 100% not into him. I give him advice because I care as a friend, nothing more.
>>
>>17585850
Lol OP you're fucked
>>
File: catherine-3.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
catherine-3.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
i prefer a nice girl i have something with. Looks will fade and so will the interest. She probably will find someone who has more in common with her eventually. so it will be a fleeting relationship
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.