[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Indonesian girl wants to talk to me. HELP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: images (2).jpg (6KB, 192x182px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
6KB, 192x182px
After posting about muh feels on a website, an indonesian girl wanted to talk to me via video call on skype. Problem is, I haven't talked to girls for years. I have zero social skills. How do I initiate a conversation? What should I talk about?

Please help me, I don't want to fuck this up
>>
>>17585292

interaciton is not a test. whatever shes going to think, shes going to think.

act authentically, or lose yourself entirely.
>>
Just tell her that your'e a retard, she'll probably understand
>>
>>17585301
You don't understand. I haven't talked to people for years. I have absolutely zero social skills
>>
>>17585317

cool. so dont focus on winning so much as experiencing then. its not about fucking up or not, its just about seeing what its like.
>>
>>17585326
That's what I had in mind. But I still want to know some basic things about how to communicate with people.
>>
>>17585292
try to imagine she's an old friend and you're just catching up after so long. start with sth basic like how was your day and if she says sth interesting ask her about it, but make sure to tell her more about yourself as well
>>
>>17585352
also make sure you are honest, don't try to impress her and let her know that you are nervous if she asks. she is just as human as you are, no need to be so scared. you got this
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.