[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people (especially women) try to stab me in the back so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: nohonor.jpg (79KB, 729x1024px) Image search: [Google]
nohonor.jpg
79KB, 729x1024px
Recently I have come to realize that this shit is happening to me way too fucking much. I don't mean to be sexist but I get this mainly from women. Examples:

In my physics class my teacher praised me att he beginning. This girl in my group then started picking apart my behavior and criticizing me, complaining about me to the teacher. The teacher gave me an A anyways, but he was a male.

Another class. Working with this african girl who works on the side and goes to college part time. She applied for a scholarship and it was denied because her GPA was too low. She can't do basic fucking math in my chem lab.

Anyways first lab I did all the work. I told her about how I had a scholarship. When the lab was over she stole my packet and wrote her name on it, turned it to the teacher. I looked everywhere eventually to find it on the teacher's desk. I crossed her name off and turned it back in.

Today we did a lab. Once again she was too dumb to know the calculations, so I helped her with those. At the end of the lab she writes that "my partner may have made mistakes" on the sources of error. The teacher then gave me this speech about paying more attention.

Anyways this girl is pulling my leg and Idk wtf to do. When I was growing out outside the states I never noticed this behavior, but here I see it being extremely common. What the fuck do i do to deal with it?
>>
>>17584837
Stop helping girls then, you fucking retard.
>>
You're seen as a pushover. Do not put up with this shit. For instance, when that teacher gave you the speech you should've told you literally did the entire work (even if you didn't), that you wanted to help her, but she can't even do calculations. Tell him that you were fine with it until she started being mean and lying about it, tell him that now you don't think it's fair that both of you get the same grade for the work. If he seems reluctant or doesn't believe you ask him to give her an easy problem (something you know she won't be able to solve) to prove that she doesn't know shit.

Basically stir shit up. If someone's being an asshole to you be an asshole back to them. Never help that girl with anything again. Next time she struggles with anything laugh at her stupidity. Tell the teachers you do all the job when your partners are being annoying and do their fair share. Same with the first girl, if she complains about your behavior tell her to mind her own business. If she keeps at it find something to complain about to the teacher. It can be anything and it doesn't have to be true as long as she can't immediately prove it's false.
>>
>>17585566
>If someone's being an asshole to you be an asshole back to them.
this
>>
>>17585509

I am not helping them. My cunt teachers paired me up with them - we could not pick our own partners.
>>
>>17585566

Yeah I hear you. I am definitely being bullied.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.