[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: Yeah.jpg (122KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
Yeah.jpg
122KB, 1024x682px
Hey, /adv/

I'm sure many people have come to this board before asking about this. But I couldn't find a current thread on it so I decided to start one to get some help.

I've been cheated on in the past.
And it absolutely destroyed me.
I was engaged to that girl and we were together for about 4 years right until I broke it off.

It took me about two and a half years to get over her.

Now, I am in a relationship with an amazing girl who I'm slowly becoming more and more crazy about.

I feel, the more I dive deeper into my current SO.
The fear of being cheated on is coming out into the open.

I've talked to her about it before and she herself had been cheated on multiple times by her last long relationship while they were engaged as well.

So, my question is.

How does one get over the fear of being cheated on?

I've tried a few things based on what the top searches of google have brought to my attention.
But most of them involve "Keep yourself busy" or "Talk to your SO"

And so far, I'm just starting to feel like these things are a temporary solution that never seem to last long for me.
>>
File: 113.jpg (179KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
113.jpg
179KB, 768x1024px
>>17584802

It's fucking awful isn't it? I was with a girl for 6 LOOOOOONG years, lived together, worked together, shared all the same friends, BAM! she left me in the middle of the night to go live with someone she met online, took my money for a plane ticket and I never saw her again

Life fucking sucks like that, I'm in a new relationship now and you know what happened? I got cheated on...again, only this time I caught her before it got worse, she begged me for a second chance and I took her back out of fear of being alone, but it left massive amounts of damage, I'm sorry to tell you OP, but that feeling never goes away, once you're cheated on it's like being shot, the bullet can be removed and the wound can heal, but you'll ALWAYS have that scar and memory of it happening, and no matter what you do, no matter who you are with, the thought will ALWAYS be in the back of your head

I'm sorry if it sounds like I'm being a total douche about it, but that's just how it is, when you love someone so much and they do something like cheat on you, it shatters your world, anyone's world, it's the worst fucking feeling you will ever have, and sadly it'll stick with you for the rest of your life

The only advice I can give, is try your god damn hardest to be the best boyfriend you could ever be, force yourself to do everything right, even if it hurts YOU, as long as SHE is happy, you won't have to worry about being cheated on

Sounds like a shitty way to live life, but if you really do love her, you'll force yourself to do your best, people only cheat when they're unhappy in the relationship, so do everything in your fucking soul and bones to make sure she's never unhappy.
>>
>>17585129
>do everything in your fucking soul and bones to make sure she's never unhappy.

>Doing this much for someone else
>ever
>>
File: 1449926452950.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1449926452950.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>17584802
You don't know, and it's not your right to stop them if they do. All you can do with each other is be honest. I told my wife 10 years ago when we met that if she cheats on me, just tell me. I've been cheated on before and cheated on someone.

Honesty. Sorry if that sounded harsh, but just remember you can't change or control someone, b/c that will lead to cheating, just accept them, and they accept you, then you fall in love. If they do cheat, don't get mad, just be "upset" about it and ask her why, b/c you deserve that.

Hope that helps.
>>
>>17585148
That's what people do when they're in love, they give everything to make sure that person is happy.
>>
>>17585129
>>17585157
t. cuckoldry committee
>>
>>17584802
You need to accept that being hurt is part of the deal with getting close to people. By accepting to let a person be part of your life, you accept that there's a chance that they will hurt you, leave you, betray you.
It is scary and it sucks, but it is life.

Talk to her. Try to not control her and make her happy. Try to seek psychological help for your issue.

Things that might help are improving communication, make her feel loved, being a good partner, and keep the physical attraction strong (work out and have sex).
>>
>>17585172
Why? I'm happy. I had an affair with someone who I ended up marrying. She takes care of everything while I work; cleaning, laundry, cooking, all while she has her own job. Think I give a fuck if she's cheating on me? Who cares, we're married by law and I have my own maid who I can have sex with.
>>
>>17585167
I dont.
I dont take my wife for granted, but if i have to bend over backwards to cater to her she can go and fuck off out of my house.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.