[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to not cry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (66KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 500x500px
I really need advice.

Tomorrow, I have to say goodbye to a girl that has been the imoportant and dead person in my life, someone who's a helped me change for the positive and someone who I have feelings for. I have to tell her a final farewell with the realization that I might not ever seen her again.. I don't know how I can possibly keep my composure.. Just typing this I am literally crying my eyes out. I don't know how I can do it.

Nobody has ever meant as much as she has. And I'll probably never see her again.

Help me. Please
>>
>>17584760
>who I have feelings for

Unless you've dated at some point - or maybe even then -, just don't. If it's that bad, you'll just embarrass yourself and make her uncomfortable. Send her a message later or something.

Alternatively, Jesus Christ, man up, dude.
>>
details OP. Is she dying? moving? getting married? what?
>>
If you two are close and you legitimately might not ever see her again it's okay to cry. Don't make it into a pity party though, try to make your last moments pleasant for both of you.
>>
>>17584786

we have a past.

And, tell me how to man up? Please. I don't want to cry. But I'm not experienced with emotions. Infact, this girl is the one that even opened up that whole door. I used to be completely emotionless before we met.

>>17584789

I'll just say moving. We will be separated by a ocean. I don't want to go into all the details

>>17584811

I don't want to cry at all. we are close, I really don't want to cry.. At least not infront of her. Fuck
>>
File: 716126.jpg (10KB, 195x195px) Image search: [Google]
716126.jpg
10KB, 195x195px
>>17584760
placing a few garlic cloves under your tongue while wrapping a rope tightly around your uterus is a old world remedy for being a puss ass bitch.
>>
>>17584828

Look dude. I get it, we are not suppose to cry. I fucking know.

I used to be completely emotionless. I haven't cried in at the very least 15 years. I didn't even cry when 2 of my best friends were killed. I just used to not experience emotions. But this girl, somehow opened that door for me. And for the first time in probably 15 years, I'm fucking crying. I don't want this. I don't want this tomorrow.

Really, I'm asking for helpn
>>
>>17584845
nah crying is ok. it shows that we really care. if you really care that much go with her. figure it out. YOLO
>>
>>17584869

That's not possible.. We are on different life paths. I understand that it's life.

I'm just needing advice to deal with these emotions so I don't cry tomorrow
>>
>>17584823

K, just go to a pharmacy or call a doctor if you have one and ask for some medicine then. Say you're going to have an important test and need something for the nerves.
>>
>>17584903
guess you really don't care that much then.
>>
>>17584931

please stop saying bullshit.

Because I absolutely do care about her. But she and I both know, that we have different paths we have to go. It's called "life". I can fucking accept it. It's shitty, but life fucking does shit like this.

I just need help getting through tomorrow. Why is that question so difficult to get advice for?
>>
>>17584950
I started saying bullshit. but I'm serious now. carpe diem dude. people take the wrong things too damn serious in their lives. just go for it.

one day when your like 50 you'll look back and wonder "what if"
>>
>>17584973

That won't happen. Because I have to go down the path I'm on. There is no reversing it.
>>
>>17584982
see
>>17584906
>>
>>17585005

Is that legit?
>>
>>17585034

At least where I live. He won't give you any of the hard stuff, obviously, but there's probably some weaker shit you can take to manage it. My bother took some for his license test.
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 248x203px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 248x203px
>>17584982
fuck it. do drugs then.
>>
>>17584760
What works for me is trying to think about something else or clear your mind. I don't know how easy it'll be for you, but it works pretty well. However when I back in mind to what makes me cry, my eyes fills with tears a bit and that feeling in trought.
>>
>>17585052

I've never heard of that before. That's interesting. But I don't know if that exists in the US?

>>17585078

I can't because of my career

>>17585171

I'll try this anon
>>
>>17585187

Probably, althought I have no idea about which one you could buy over the counter, since you guys seem to have harder legislation to prevent people from self-medicating. You're probably looking for anxiety\inmsonia stuff, but - by god - don't get hooked.
>>
I'd advise just letting it out. If you care that much for her it's okay to show it, and if you're friends I'm sure she won't mind. Maybe promise to keep in touch and talk it out after some time has passed?

Just emphasize that you're happy for her choices in life, rather than how tough it is on you.
>>
>>17584760
Where is she going? How old are you both? You'll probably meet new people in time
>>
>>17584823
>I'll just say moving. We will be separated by a ocean. I don't want to go into all the details
Does she have any serious health problem and she goes for a therapy? :/ I really wish you the best. Can you go there with her too?
>>
>>17584823
>>17584845
So I take it you're a soldier, and are going on tour in some wartorn shithole?
If so, your reaction is more than acceptable. I'm sure she'll underatand.
>>
>>17584823
Try not lose contact, somehow
Just always have a way of getting in touch
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.