[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many sex partners = too many? pt. 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 190
Thread images: 28

File: reese_large.jpg (57KB, 1139x541px) Image search: [Google]
reese_large.jpg
57KB, 1139x541px
Hi /adv/,

A couple of days ago, I posted a thread in which I asked you about whether or not you'd date a girl who'd had 11 sex partners. Your replies got me thinking.

A lot of you said that you wouldn't want to be serious with me in any sort of way, because I would be more likely to cheat, and I can see why someone would feel that way. However, many of you said that you wouldn't want to seriously date me, but that you would have sex with me.

So you would have one-night-stands yourself, but you wouldn't want to date a girl who'd had one-night-stands because you're afraid of infidelity? Shouldn't your future girlfriend be afraid of you being unfaithful because you would sleep with a "whore" (read: girl who has one-night-stands, just like you)?

Also, don't give me that keylock bullshit: I'm well aware it's easier to sleep with 11 guys than with 11 girls, I'm talking about infidelity.
>>
>>17584698
OP. They are morons.
A person who expects his or hers partner to live up to standards that they're not able to live up themselves is an idiot.
Their line of thinking is unjustifiable rationally.

You're better without them. Do not worry.
>>
>>17584698
Saying youd do something =/= doing something
>>
File: safety.png (21KB, 489x429px) Image search: [Google]
safety.png
21KB, 489x429px
>>17584698
I've had 11 sex partners as well. As a man. In my opinion I wouldn't have a problem having a relationship with you as long as I deem you trustworthy. In fact it's in many ways a good thing as you're probably more experienced than the 18 year old virgins most people on this site are looking for.
Also, I wouldn't care what people here think. Do what makes you happy.
>>
The only people who think like that are virgins who want sex for themselves but also want the perfect girl they've been dreaming of.

I'd be more than happy dating someone who has had more sexual partners (14) than me as long as I was confident that they were loyal and we were compatible I guess (which has no relationship to the amount of people they have slept with). My opinion anyway.
>>
File: 1461950750557.gif (535KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1461950750557.gif
535KB, 245x245px
>>17584698
The more people you sleep with, the more it seems like you can't hold a serious relationship. As you get older less is more. When you're in high school everyone believes popularity is directly linked to the amount of sex you have, which then flips after you hit your mid twenties.

It just implies that there's a lot more going on underneath the surface than you can tell at first glance, and none of it sounds good. Examples being cheater/being untrustworthy, mental problems, unable to be made happy etc.
>>
You have to remember to a point your audience here is mostly very desperate virgins. They wallow in self-pity about their virginity and make it their whole identity. They would do anything to lose it from a relationship, a "practice" girlfriend they didn't like, casual sex, or visiting a prostitute. They attach all of their problems and lack of social skills/companionship onto that one label and believe changing it will change them. But at the same time they want the commitment and love that a girlfriend would bring and want her to be just like them, partly out of insecurity she'd leave them and partly so they can bond through firsts together - because being so inexperienced they don't really get that there are other, equally meaningful ways to bond. They have a lot of double standards about this and don't really think it through. Threads pop up fairly commonly where someone who's lost their virginity to a girl who wasn't a virgin resents her and thinks he'll never be able to bond with or love her in the same way. He wants to leave her and find a girl like himself, a virgin, and he never stops to think he doesn't feel any different for losing his virginity or feel like he would be able to bond to this would-be girl any less than the girl he was with bonded to him.

Eleven partners sounds fairly high in my opinion, on the low end of questionable and high end of normal. But to me the number of partners isn't what matters so much as how you got to eleven in the first place. Eleven exes? Sure. Assuming each one lasted about a year and you're 25, that'd mean you started at 14. Seven FWBs, 3 ONS and an ex you still hook up with? Not the kind of person I'd date.
>>
From now on in my life I simply won't talk about numbers. Like straight up forbidden in my relationships, won't ask and won't tell. If some info leaks as in "Oh I liked to do that with a previous partner" I'll just shrug it off or ask her to try to avoid it if it upsets me too much.

Might sound like a pussy but I think the reason it bothers me is way too hardwired on me (pride, "male competitiveness", self-steem etc) and I'm better off just ignoring all that crap, it's just a number, I should trust her or distrust her using other information.

To answer your question, +5 is probably enough to make me feel uneasy, so yeah. My last exgf was with around 20 men and around 6 women and that shit almost traumatized me, kept getting images on my head and I still think about it sometimes. Also she cheated on me so yeah.
>>
>>17584700
thanks <3
>>
>>17584698
>implying a man being likely to cheat is a turn off for women
>implying this doesn't make them want him more no matter what they say

lel
>>
Why the fuck are you still hung up with this bullshit. Normal dudes wont give a damn. It doesnt matter how many dudes you had as long you are serious about relationship. In my case I would just want you to be special to you and vica versa.

Even if you had double that number i would still trust unless your behaviour showee otherwise. It is that fucking simple....
>>
File: 1451504566496.jpg (49KB, 292x293px) Image search: [Google]
1451504566496.jpg
49KB, 292x293px
>>17584698
it's this slut again.
>>
>>17584715
This is bullshit.
There are plenty of moral reasons to be against casual sex. The fact is that they apply to you as they apply to your partner.
I would never have a relationship with someone who fucked around, but I don't fuck around myself.
>>
There is absolutely no way any self-respecting man would ever marry a woman who has had eleven sexual partners. Just know any man who knows about your sexual history only sees you as a wet hole.
>>
File: 1461019518188.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1461019518188.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>17584698
in my opinion, here's what I think you should pull from:
>>17584700
>>17584728
>>17584716
all of which are interconnected, so really it just comes down to finding a guy who doesn't care about numbers or simply won't ask. Just be faithful and honest, and it'll work out just fine
>>
>>17584698
People who have sex constantly with different partners are like guys who can't keep it in their pants. They usually have some sort of rooted insecurity or issue. One of my best friends is a man slut, and he's got issues with insecurities big time. I know a girl who slept around with a ton of guys and she is totally bonkers, who accused some guy of rape when everyone knows he didn't (one of those situations where they were hooking up, then they fell asleep, then one woke up and started doing lewd stuff while they were asleep).
>>
>>17584734
Why someone who fucked around should care if she did?
>>
>>17584734
>>17584741
the two very different circles of men
>>
>>17584698
You know, this whole thing is moot if you're not in high school. I don't think I've dated a girl in 10+ years who's asked me or I've asked how many people we slept with. Conversations of past partners or relationships might come up, but why spill all the details? Just fucking move on already, stop worrying about what everything thinks about your drunk hookups and pityfucks.
>>
>>17584718
OP here.
- I had sex for the first time when I was 16 (one-night-stand, my friends hooked me up, we just started drinking in the middle of the day and things escalated from there, lol)
- 1 boyfriend
- 1 one-night-stand on vacation in Spain
- 1 guy I dated regularly for a while even though things didn't work out
- 1 friend of his
- 1 guy from my work
- someone else whom I was regularly dating
- 1 drunk one-night-stand
- 1 guy from my studies
- 1 guy who I thought wanted a serious relationship with me
- 1 good friend of mine

I can't remember the 11th one. Let me think.
>>
>>17584726
A man likely to cheat IS a turn-off for women... this better be bait
>>
>>17584751
almost 2 guys a year then, you may be giving it out a bit prematurely, hence why you're on so many
>>
>>17584698
An actual mature adult realises that the red flag isn't the number of dicks - it's the attitude the women take regarding them.

I have two female friends, both are *at least* on the 30s right now, in terms of partners.

One of them has regularly cheated, sees no problem in sleeping with 4-5 guys at once, and makes it clear that she does not respect the men she sleeps with; she mocks them retroactively, tells shameful stories etc etc

The other girl does none of these things. She enjoys sex, but has also had a numbr of committed relationships. She's never badmouthed a partner nor cheated on one.

Both girls have the name number.

Only one of them is a whore.
>>
>>17584734
So a man who marries a formerly promiscuous woman doesn't respect himself, but a woman who marries a formerly promiscuous man DOES respect herself? Where's the sense?
>>
>>17584761
>One of them has regularly cheated, sees no problem in sleeping with 4-5 guys at once, and makes it clear that she does not respect the men she sleeps with; she mocks them retroactively, tells shameful stories etc etc

why are you even friends with such a horrible human being?
>>
>>17584761
Straight wisdom here OP

though in my experience, the second half of >>17584716 still holds true, even in this scenario
>>
File: 1456574568377.jpg (152KB, 568x787px) Image search: [Google]
1456574568377.jpg
152KB, 568x787px
>>17584698
>pt. 2
The fact that you need some sort of validation here is a lot more worrying than your partners count holyshit
>>
>>17584761
This

>>17584759
>>17584718
Ignore this dipshit
>>
>>17584772
two different people, though we did refer to the same post
>>
>>17584751
>I can't remember the 11th one.

S L U T
L
U
T
>>
>>17584751

That seems like normal sex life. That brings me back to my point only manchildren who are spitful that they didnt had it so good. So they project their insecurities. Unless you have iseue with going for guys that are taken or some bullshit like that then you are fine.

Also lets take into account that people that are in long relationships had more sex then you.

I had around 10 girls and fucked only 14 times while my friend gets it every fucking other day and he had like 3 long relationships. Cmon people even us without relationship need to fuck from time to time.
>>
>>17584698

Wanting your partner to reserve sexual intimacy for you is only natural. Sex and emotional bonding go hand-in-hand. You don't want a girl forming those types of connections with other guys, or worse, never forming those connections with anyone at all during sex because they just block off their emotions. If a girl has a high number of past partners, she's more likely to cheat because she has bonds with them that can be reignited with just a little contact. Most women don't cheat with random guys because of lust, they cheat with exes.
>>
>>17584782
I never see any of those guys anymore.
>>
File: toucan1.jpg (258KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
toucan1.jpg
258KB, 1600x1200px
No, because with 11 partners in that time frame comes the implication that you've done something that makes you unattractive to me. Either you're sleeping with friends/strangers or you suck at choosing a good partner and keeping the relationship going.
Hopefully that sounds rational enough that it doesn't get thrown into the permavirg pool of responses.
>>
>>17584781
Exactly!!!
>>
>>17584770
This t b h
>>
>>17584791
What's unattractive about sleeping with friends and/or strangers?
>>
>>17584782
> Sex and emotional bonding go hand-in-hand
Healthy mature adults can separate sex and emotion.

>If a girl has a high number of past partners, she's more likely to cheat
The ignorance of this idea is overwhelming

>>17584761
/thread
>>
>>17584782
>Wanting your partner to reserve sexual intimacy for you is only natural.
Of course. No one anywhere in this thread is advocating cheating. But your partner was not your partner when she was being intimate with other men. Your partner and you both had a life before you met one another and chose to become partners, you two weren't destined to be together and knew it from the start, only sleeping with others if you wanted to spite your future soulmate.
>>
File: toucan2.jpg (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
toucan2.jpg
2MB, 2560x1600px
>>17584795
It means you don't see sex as commital, which I do. It makes us incompatible.
>>
>>17584718
>your audience here is mostly very desperate virgins
This is true, just look at this thread, most posts are supportive of OP
>>
>>17584801
Why can't you see other things, like cuddling, to be commital? How many women have you slept with? Were they all relationships?
>>
>>17584796
>Healthy mature adults can separate sex and emotion
you may want to revaluate that thought, I see an issue with intimacy here
>>
>>17584795
Depends on how you see sex.
Sex to me is a way to seek intimacy with my partner. Other than the physical pleasure of getting a dick in me, I love the intimacy, the way he makes me feel loved and adored.
I have sex just with people I'd grow old with and have kids with.

I'm turned off by people who seek sex just for the physical pleasure. I feel like sex will never mean to them what it means to me.

I don't care if someone fucks around per se, but yeah, not with me.
>>
>>17584770
/THREAD.
There should be /partners count general/ for these people who love to dwell on this twice every week. Report this shit.
>>
>>17584801

Sure like you woulndnt fuck hot chick in spain while on vecation. Yes tell us more how you keep your vurginity until marrage.
>>
>>17584807
OP, let's not lie to ourselves here, you're afraid of commitment. You can't handle anything monogamous because it goes against your need for male attention. Thats not a terrible thing, it is your life after all, but your future, as far as finding an honest husband looks very dismal if I'm going to be honest with you.
>>
>>17584698
The thing is, I would not have a ONS with you, but it is all I would consider you for.

The only woman I have ever loved had double your number of partners, if it makes you feel better.

I spent five years with her, bought her an expensive engagement ring, etc..., but she was not there when I truly needed her.

Men are replaceable to women like you, if we are slightly broken. That is what matters.
>>
File: toucan3.jpg (67KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
toucan3.jpg
67KB, 1024x768px
>>17584807
Cuddling doesn't make babies. At this point we have to get into neurology and bonding hormones, or we can just take for granted that the skin or clothing touching is less intimate than body parts penetrating another body. Just like a hand shake is less commital or intimate than cuddling. The place I choose to draw the line is at least a bit arbitrary. I don't even know where it is, but it's certainly before 11 at your age.
My partner count is a lot lower than yours and I've never had sex outside of a relationship.
>>
>>17584766

Let's not try and pretend that a man's sexual attractiveness is not connected to his social worth. The more successful he is, the more attractive he becomes to women. This means that when a woman goes for a guy with a lot of partners it means she's getting a high quality guy. Men on the other hand don't really give a shit about anything except for beauty. It says nothing but bad things about a woman if she has many partners. She's likely insecure and has low self-esteem and sleeps with guys to get quick and easy validation. It's normal for women to be the ones to make guys wait, and make them be faithful which they can only do by being high-value enough to dissuade the man from choosing other women.

men and women are different, it's just how it is. Feminism can't change reality.
>>
File: pam.jpg (73KB, 666x692px) Image search: [Google]
pam.jpg
73KB, 666x692px
It depends on the circumstances.

Were they in a long-term committed relationship with each of the partners? Then it's fine.

Was it casual sex with someone they barely knew/weren't even in a relationship with? Hell no.
>>
>>17584825
No, I sleep with guys because I love sex. Why do you think men are the only ones who sleep around for pleasure instead of validation?
>>
>>17584796
>>If a girl has a high number of past partners, she's more likely to cheat
>The ignorance of this idea is overwhelming

Tell me why I'm wrong then. Tell me why having had a serious relationship with someone doesn't make you more likely to want to fuck them again. You can't because it does. It happens all the time. People remember the good times, they remember what attracted them to each other in the first place and forget the reasons why it didn't work out and they make stupid decisions that they instantly regret later. Prove to me that people aren't more likely to cheat with an ex.
>>
>>17584842
If you read my post in which I explained my motives for sleeping with each partner, you'll find that they were just guys I liked/had crushes on, but no longer see.
>>
File: 1464907288563.jpg (67KB, 719x699px) Image search: [Google]
1464907288563.jpg
67KB, 719x699px
>>17584840
you can sleep around for whatever reason you want. pleasure, validation, attention, money, whatever.

there are consequences to actions. in this scenario it's being promiscuous. to some guys the reason may matter, to some it won't. hell, you have a bunch of cucks in this thread right now that would gladly take your used up snatch. the individuals with standards wouldn't.
>>
>>17584840
The thing is sleeping around for physical pleasure is a turn off to many people - male or female. To me when anyone sleeps around whether they're a guy or a girl they're impulsive, obsessed with physical pleasure, and likely don't hold sex in high regard as a form of emotional intimacy. Impulsive I can personally deal with but the latter two are deal breakers.
>>
>>17584830
this data includes marriages dissolution that happened in the 70's

Not relevant today at all.
>>
>>17584842
>I have zero self control

I wonder why no one wants you...
>>
File: face palm.jpg (26KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
face palm.jpg
26KB, 600x449px
ITT 21 virgins and OP
>>
>>17584850

Individuals with standards you mean dudes that couldnt score more then one girl in their life hahaha.

Also implying that 11 dudes in like 7-8 years is being slut. Its amazing how people are delusional around here.
>>
File: div08.jpg (32KB, 563x274px) Image search: [Google]
div08.jpg
32KB, 563x274px
>>17584857
More recent data, then
>>
>>17584840
Women wanting to have sex for pleasure does not make anything I said untrue. There are dumb man sluts who are shitty people but who have lots of sex because they're attractive too and who could also be low value partners, but there are also lots of men who have lots of sex because they are successful. There are no women who have lots of sex because they are successful, in fact the women who have lots of sex ie whores, are the least successful of all women.
>>
>>17584842
You made the claim without any evidence in the first place, not me. Otherwise we could go back and forth all night. You prove to me that i cant prove you wrong.
>>
>>17584861
speak for yourself.
>>
>>17584846
it's your life OP, but if you take anything from this thread, it should be this >>17584850
>>
>>17584830
/thread

>if you're slutting it up and taking random dick then of course no one will want you
>but if you had that many partners in stable relationships and not just fucking on the first or second date you're fine
>>
>>17584860
This was a pathetic response and you know it.
>>
>>17584871
So if i cant find a virgin then make sure she has had sex with 2 people since there is a reduced risk?

But more importantly the idea that they only include 1st time marriages is dumb. The divorce rate for individuals under 30 is more than 50% so the only ones who stay together are more than likely doing it for religious reasons.

And it says nothing about an individuals commitment to a relationships in general but that singular instance in their life. There are far too many variables to make leaping conclusions about causality.
>>
File: adam_sandler.jpg (175KB, 753x1061px) Image search: [Google]
adam_sandler.jpg
175KB, 753x1061px
>>17584861
>Everyone who disagrees with me is a VIRGIN. VIRRRRRRRGGGGIIINNNNN
Thanks for lowering the quality of conversation. Pick the best argument you can find in the thread and try to add to it, because there are both intelligent replies and stupid ones. Yours is the latter.
>>
>>17584830
Are you the one who posted the charts on the last thread? I guess it's a good way to derail the thread and see who knows more about stats again
>>
>>17584868
I would guess that kind of rhetoric comes from religious folk, but i really cant figure out where their warped morality comes from.
>>
>>17584871
You know who gets divorced a lot?
People who have divorced parents. Uneducated people. Poor people. People who marry before 30.
This fucks over your chances of having a lasting marriage more than fucking around.
Why I always see posts about "sluts" and never about all those other stuff?
>>
>1-3

Okay, maybe she's had some past relationships that didn't work out. Acceptable.

>4-5

A bit much but okay. Acceptable.

>6-7

Unless she's over 30 she either sucks at relationships or has taken random dick. Slightly unacceptable unless explained.

>8+

Unacceptable. Assuming active since 16 that would mean at age 22 they haven't been able to hold a relationship for a whole year yet or have had too many short term relationships where they gave out sex too early. Not wife material.

>15+

Fucking kill yourself slut.

>ohh but guys sleep around!

Increase your standards and they won't be able to - not that it's acceptable anyway. In fact this list can be applied to them too.
>>
>>17584871
And that isnt data, it is an info graphic. I could easily make one that shows the opposite. I want published articles, not one wimpy graph.
>>
>>17584905
When did I say I don't hate poor people?
>>
It's perfectly valid to want a partner whose sexually reserved.

It's also perfectly valid to simply not care.

Everyone's different, everyone's ok/not ok with different things.
>>
>>17584891
>if I can't invalidate the data by claiming its irrelevance I'll invalidate the obvious STRONG correlation by saying "there could be otherr factors!!"
>>
>>17584874
fair enough but I still honestly can't believe you think that people don't cheat with their exes more often than they cheat with random people because of their history together. Plus exes literally often try to steal their ex away from whomever they're currently dating. That snowballs that chances astronomically that cheating will happen.
>>
>>17584912
Then post statistics about that.

I still remember a thread when a girl said she wouldn't date someone without college education and she was called names.
I really love this board.
>>
>>17584909

You sound like a virgin. You expect a girl who is what 25, to have 5 partners. So let me get this straight you expect a girl who is sexually active at say 16 years old to only have 5 cocks in her life? What world are you living in besides mountain dew and porn you fag? Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>17584910
>NSFG data
>I'm too lazy to go to their fucking website so haha better luck next time champ
>>
>>17584899
>warped morality
There are some select timeless wisdom in religion. Chief amongst them is that it becomes very very hard for a promiscuous woman to find a happy marriage.

The idea is a bit dated because, we invented contraception, in the former case, OP would probably have ended up with a child and almost nobody is interested in joining a pre-started family.
>>
>>17584899

Problem is that real slut sleeps with different dude every week while having some kind of boyfriend. Now imagine girl doing that for years. That is a slut.

People are blowing OPs sex life out of proprtions because they dont even know what healthy sex life means.

Also I would rather pick girl like op then girl that was in long relationships and carry lots of bagedge.
>>
>>17584924
Lol.
I lost my virginity at 15, I'm 25, and I am still with the same guy. Never had any other partner.
If you don't fuck outside of a relationship, even assuming you're terrible at picking your partners, you shouldn't go over 4-5 partners before you turn 25.
>>
>>17584924
basically your argument >>17584895
>>
>>17584924
A minimum of 5 relationships have failed already, so there's probably something wrong with her. Coincidentally me and my girlfriend have been together for 4 years and neither of us has had sex with 5+ different people.

also

>You're a VIRGIN. Mountain dew and porn!

I've always wondered, what's it like to be this obtuse? Does it hurt?
>>
File: 1470954524130.jpg (18KB, 240x260px) Image search: [Google]
1470954524130.jpg
18KB, 240x260px
>>17584924
Nice projection there idiot.

You don't have to agree with them but making assumptions on who they are based on the fact that they don't see things how you see things is immature and beyond retarded.

kill yourself my man.
>>
>>17584923
Why? That's not what the thread is about. I didn't make the thread. If you made a thread about being poor, I'd talk about it there. You're just suggesting a derail.
>>
>>17584871
That's not data. That's figures pulled from the ass of whoever made that graph. Give source data or be liar.
>>
>>17584698
the honest truth is that most guys don't care because they are young and they want to have their fun. after the man whores had their fun they are going to pick a girl who has more virtue to have a serious relationship. also 11 guys is a big red flag and it tells me you were not good enough for any of those 11 guys to stay with you.
>>
>>17584924
>You expect a girl who is what 25, to have 5 partners

I would expect two or three. Preferably less. She's either handing out sex way too early in a relationship when she's developing them or she's the common denominator in relationships failing.
>>
>>17584923
Actually, poor people (as those judged by wedding expenditures) are less likely to divorce.

Take that, white man.
>>
>>17584951
http://search.cdc.gov/search?subset=NCHS&query=marriage+and+partners&utf8=%E2%9C%93&affiliate=cdc-main&sitelimit=www.cdc.gov%2Fnchs%2F

Since you're too incompetent to not go to the source listed on the graph.
>>
>>17584934

Look who is talking you only had one partner you cant even comment on topic of number since you have zero experiance. You ssttled for that one but some girls want better so they keep looking while having fun just like anyone else.

You seem bitter that you never tried anything else so you project by talking out of your ass and saying what is suitable or not like you know it.

Please say more its very entertaining.
>>
Well many men (especially the kind of men who visit this site, but not only us) want pure virgin waifus. This characteristic is part of their ideal woman, any number of partners above 0 is too much. We don't like to know that someone else was there before us, that she loved someone else before us and all that. Sure, there are studies that claim that the fewer partners a woman had the happier their marriage will be and all that, but that's not the main reason why guys are looking for "pure" girls. This is just a trait that we were looking for in girls for a long time. Look at all the religions and primitive customs and ideals that say that a woman should be a virgin before marriage, where do you think those come from? Purity and innocence were always attractive qualities in a girl. That's also one of the reasons why older men go for younger girls, besides the looks.

Sure, it might be somewhat hypocritical for a guy who had tens or hundreds of partners to expect to find an inexperienced girl, especially in the western society where everybody has sex as soon as their bodies are mature enough to do it. But not all of us care about that. We know what we want and we don't care whether it's fair. Still, many men accept that most girls had some relationships and won't reject them on this basis. Some don't care at all. Some care, but pretend not to because it's not progressive and rational and shit.

So yeah, you'll never be the perfect girl for many, many guys. Doesn't mean all of them would reject you, obviously, but some of them will because of it. Your best bet is to find someone who doesn't care at all, although it might be hard to identify them. Most men would say "yeah, I don't mind how many guys you slept with before us" in real life, even if they care a lot.
>>
>>17584970

>waifus

This a discussion with actual adults, not fucking weaboos who watch hentai and discuss anime. Fuck off and let the rest of us get on with the discussion you dork.
>>
>>17584968
>heh you've only had ONE did you can't talk unless you slut it up
>>
>>17584977
>on an anonymous board for autists and virgins
>believes he has the authority to tell other people what they can or cannot talk about

you're a faggot, friend.
>>
File: 423482834.jpg (48KB, 814x500px) Image search: [Google]
423482834.jpg
48KB, 814x500px
>>17584968
How is this possible? How can someone be so detached from reality?
>>
>>17584968
I don't have zero experience. I just have the experience of someone who had a low partner count.
I wouldn't date someone who fucks outside of a relationship, or someone who jumped from one relationship to another, so for me someone with a 5+ partner count at 25 is not suitable.
In general, as long as you are safe and do not reproduce, I don't give a shit about what people do.

I probably had more sex than any girl who fucked around even if I had just one partner, considering that we had sex pretty much once a day since we were 15. And I definitely had a lot of fun.
>>
>>17584986

I just did and I will say it again. Fuck off back to your containment board you fag.
>>
>>17584963
Unfortunately for you, I actually understand statistics. Throwing a link that leads to studies that do not have the source data requested will not work, kiddo. You were asked for a source, and did not provide it. And you even called someone who BTFOd you "incompetent".

You bitter virgins really need something better to do.
>>
File: 1450912479579.jpg (70KB, 407x407px) Image search: [Google]
1450912479579.jpg
70KB, 407x407px
>>17584977
>This a discussion with actual adults, not fucking weaboos who watch hentai and discuss anime. Fuck off and let the rest of us get on with the discussion you dork.

10/10 Fuckin saved.
>>
You are putting guys who would not fuck in the same bag with the guys who would just fuck.
>>
File: WhyDoesGod.jpg (107KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
WhyDoesGod.jpg
107KB, 450x338px
>>17584698
11 sex partners is meaningless out of context. How old is she? If she's 30 and still a virgin, I would be wary of that shit. Either religious or some really old world morality to deal with.

If she has had 11 guys before turning legal, there is some serious bad parenting going on.

I would want to know the circumstances around your behavior, though. Were you drunk when you hooked up? Were you on drugs? Were you attracted to bad boys? Were you chronically depressed and seeking connection?

Sex is often the result of some deeper issues. It's those issues that I'd like to learn about.
>>
>>17584996
you're adorable, faggot.
>>
>>17584850
>with standards

Meaning you only want a pure kissless virgin waifu. Which is a nice fantasy when you are 16, but since you are supposed to be 18 to post here, it only means that you will die alone and bitter, as a virgin.
>>
>>17584999
Not him but it says the source on the graph.

If you went to it, didn't find it, then it would be acceptable to call him out because it's not there.

t. Someone who actually does this stuff for a living.
>>
For me it's kind of the other way around. It's not the number of sex partners that is suspect, but rather the token lifestyle. It is not necessary, but many people with a high partner count have strings of short lived relationships and/or flings that fizzled out.

Someone who's had one or two serious, monogamous relationship of a few years, and also plenty of flings in between, is an entirely different prospect than someone who never had anything serious with another person. Makes you wonder why. Do they like the chase more than the catch? Have a chronic wandering eye? Are easily bored with the everyday reality of a safe and steady relationship? Or are they not mature enough to work constructively with a partner to protect the bond they share?
>>
>>17584962
Not really dude.
Lower income couples are more likely to divorce, and less likely to marry.
There are plenty of studies that show it. Google search.
>>
>>17585006
>hurr durr
>she's either a virgin or a slut
>an in between does not exist

kek.
>>
File: 1432925015693.png (12KB, 500x294px) Image search: [Google]
1432925015693.png
12KB, 500x294px
>VIRGIN
>You're a VIRGIN
>you must be a virgin
>you have this opinion therefor virgin
>VIRGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

from now on let's all agree anyone calling the other a virgin in this thread has their opinion discarded
>>
I've found that a better indicator of character is self-awareness though and how a girl talks about her exes. If partner count is really high or really low you might get someone weird, but generally around 5-15 is what I expect from someone @ my age (25.)

If a girl talks shit on all her exes, calls them crazy then shes probably the cheating/shitty type. If a girl is tight-lipped or respectful of her exes, it's a strong indicator or good character and being able to see things from other's POV.
>>
You seem to forget your on the board filled with people that fantasize about marrying 12 year old animated girls.

In all seriousness. The alt-right mindset has hit this board hard. People on here are traditionalists to the extreme. People here have an extremely warped sense of what a woman should be that simply isn't compatible with the modern world.

Simply put your talking with a bunch of people that think hate is the best way to combat hate. Nothing said by anyone here about sex should be taken seriously.
>>
>>17585018
Says the virgin.
>>
File: Natalia_Poklonskaya_August_2015.jpg (218KB, 1880x1160px) Image search: [Google]
Natalia_Poklonskaya_August_2015.jpg
218KB, 1880x1160px
>>17584698
You know it's almost like the human race is a variable and nonhomogenous group of individuals with different standards.

Tipping aside, I'm not into casual sex and have only dated women who feel the same. I've only had 2 sex partners, but I feel that is plenty as both were long term relationships with the current being almost 8 years. The worst I could ever see is me being a serially monogamous.

To each their own.
>>
>>17584996
>>17584996
>containment board

do you even know what a containment board is? nothing he said was worth banning for. He wasn't discussing the autism horse show, or posting some furshit porn. All he did was bring up a common thing for introverts on this site to do. Nothing he said was ban-able or off topic.

also

>This a discussion with actual adults

wow. that's a laugh.
>>
>>17584994

You are missing the point. You never experianced heartbrake or even know how it feels not be able to find guy that is suitable for relationship.

You didnt experiance need to be intimate with some while having no one around to even touch you. Use your fucking brain stupid life is not so simple.

You dont have any point of refrence to judge someone for this because you simply chose to settle so early. Most of us plan to marry at around age of 30 so your stuck and only go by what you did and judge others like that is end to it.

Sorry but dont project you life like that is standard because it is not.
>>
>>17584968
Jesus what the fuck is wrong with you and that twisted mentality of yours? You seriously need help if you believe every word you just said.
>>
File: 17693-20051-10035.png (111KB, 600x476px) Image search: [Google]
17693-20051-10035.png
111KB, 600x476px
>>17584977
>a bunch of people calling eachother morons, sluts and virgins
>discussion with actual adults

Oh no, anon, this is exactly where I belong. Here, have a cute anime girl to ease up the anger and hatred.
>>
>>17585059
You do know every single person in the world has different thoughts and views of life right? That everyone experiences life differently right? Cause you're acting as if your way of thinking is the only one that is complete truth and anyone else living differently is wrong to you.
>>
>>17584698
this entire thread tl;dr

There are those who will judge you and others who wont. But ultimately 4chan is not a good place to survey general opinion.
>>
>>17585059
>You never experianced heartbrake
I did. Me and my boyfriend broke up and got back together after 8 months when we were 20 or so. I was pretty heartbroken.
I also had other problems in my existence since it doesn't gravitate around my relationship.

>Even know how it feels not be able to find guy that is suitable for relationship.
Again, I know. I have been single for almost a year.
I still think that a person suitable for a relationship tends to find suitable people, in general. I didn't pursue things with them because I was in love with someone else, but those guys were cool.

>You didnt experiance need to be intimate with some while having no one around to even touch you.
I did. But I don't go fuck some random dude because I need intimacy. Intimacy isn't something you create by fucking some random dude. Physical closeness is a consequence of emotional closeness, not the other way round.

>You dont have any point of refrence to judge someone for this because you simply chose to settle so early.
I don't judge anybody. I don't give a shit. I find that unappealing, but I also find fat people, vegans, nazis, hyper-religious and cyclists unappealing. It's not like I hate them or wish they died. I just don't let them stick their dick in me.

>Most of us plan to marry at around age of 30
Good for you! I don't even plan to get married.
I just don't see why I should fuck around when I'm perfectly content having a long term relationship with a person I love.

>Sorry but dont project you life like that is standard because it is not.
And you do not project yours. Everyone's experience is peculiar, there isn't a standard life.
>>
>>17585049
>You know it's almost like the human race is a variable and nonhomogenous group of individuals with different standards.

How has no one else brought this up. Different people are ok with different things. It's not rocket science
>>
>>17585096
it has been brought up countless times you illiterate fuck.
>>
>>17585080

That is my point exactly. I'm not saying people dont have that. I'm saying that she cant judge others by going with standars that she conjured in her head because that is what she did and that has to be only right way to have relationships otherwise there is something wrong with them.

Thats bullshit.
>>
>>17585009
It doesn't say the source. The only thing it says is "2006/2008 NSFG data". No name of study, no link, no nothing.
>>
>>17585017
But it doesn't. At least according to /r9k/. And this thread is full of invaders from /r9k/.
>>
>>17585094

Broke up to fuck something else briliant.
>>
>>17585018
How about we also agree that anyone who is a virgin shouldn't be giving advice on sex and relationships?
>>
>>17585118
>Broke up to fuck something else briliant.
Literally said three posts earlier that I had just one partner, and in the same post that I never pursued any guy while we were broken up.
We broke up because he had personal issues going on and was being a shitty partner. When he fixed those issues we got back together.
>>
>>17585126

Not you your dudos got to fuck something else.
>>
>>17585108
Humans are naturally judgemental.

People will think something shitty about you the moment they're given reason too. That's life m8
>>
>>17585128
Not really. He doesn't even fap (if not with me).
Now, if you decided that you know my boyfriend of 10 years better than I do, cool.
I'm not going to argue about that, I really have no interest.
>>
>>17585108
I haven't said that my relationship is the only good one.
I'm saying that I don't date people who fucked around (because of different views on sex) and if you're not able to keep a relationship for more than a year and something, you do have some issues because at very least you're consistently picking the wrong person and not learning anything from your dating experience.
Then I'm not saying you'll die in hell or something. I just won't fuck you.
>>
>>17585145

>doesnt fap
Top kek

Of course he does unless he has some dysfunction.
>>
>>17585158
I really doubt you know my boyfriend better than me.
He doesn't masturbate if not with me and to pics of me/me doing it in front of him.
I don't have problems with it (I masturbate, read erotica and watch porn), never hidden that I do. We even argued about it because I thought he was lying to me. He didn't do it consistently before we met (maybe once a month) and never did it after.
I guess ultra christian uprising and low libido in general.
>>
>>17585156

>even assuming you're terrible at picking >your partners, you shouldn't go over 4-5 >partners before you turn 25.

What authorty are you on this to say what people should. Care to rephrase?

>>17585166
Lel poor faggot
>>
>>17585184
I don't date people who have casual sex. I date only people who have sex just during a loving, long term, committed relationship.
If you had 5+ partners, it means that you entered 5 relationships which you thought were loving, long term, committed and turned out to not be.
If you want to do some math, assuming you started dating at 15 and you're 25 now, in 10 years you managed to have a relationship every two years. Assuming you waited for a bit after your break up before you started dating again, it took you a couple of months to get to know someone you are interested in, and you dated for a while before considering yourself in love and committed to somebody, it means that you never managed to make a relationship last more than a year or so.
Which most likely means that you have pretty poor judgement.
>>
File: a4YAOn1_460s.jpg (125KB, 460x1100px) Image search: [Google]
a4YAOn1_460s.jpg
125KB, 460x1100px
Alot of this has to do with past experiences. For instance my longest relationship is over 10 years and still ongoing. So when someone says "serious relationship" i think at least 1 year. So when someone says "2 partners a year, but serious partners only" that to me is a red flag. Not because of the number of partners, but because that person clearly doesnt have the same idea of what a "serious relationship" is, and im a serious guy.
>>
File: 1473338447329.png (129KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1473338447329.png
129KB, 300x300px
>>17584698
This whore again.
Bitch did you forget to mention your age on purpose?

11 sex partners at your age is not a red flag, but a Chinese communist party parade.

Fucking degenerate.
>>
>>17585200

Again you didnt date in ages you cant even say what would you do if you started dating again. Probably be blind as fucking bat.

Still that is what appeals to you but what your are saying is still not a norm and your opinion on what people should do is not valid.
>>
>>17585245
Wow, you sure showed her. What an alpha move from an underaged kissless virgin like you.
>>
>>17585253
I didn't date in ages because I have decent taste for guys and good standards in dating. I had them when I was 15, I still do. If I was single again, I'd do the same thing - take my time to heal from this relationship, meet new people till I find a person I'm interested in, date him and then commit to him eventually.

I have never said that everyone should live the way I think it's correct. This is what I expect from my partner, tho.
My opinion on what people should do is as valid as any other, so pretty worthless.

>what your are saying is still not a norm
What I am saying is just that you cannot have 5+ serious relationships at 25, which I feel is something fairly correct.
>>
>>17584698
For me, it has more to do with the circumstances.
Casual sex = not interested
In an established relationship and in love = it's the past.
But the general rule for me is 1.5 per year since the age that they were legal, as this rules out women who can't hold down a relationship because they make poor decisions or are awful people, this becomes especially

I'm in the UK, I'm 25, let's say for the sake of the argument I want to meet a woman my age:
The age of consent in the UK is 16
25 - 16 = 9
That makes 9 years where someone
9 x 1.5 = 13.5
If the woman has slept with over 13 guys, then she is probably a whore.
>>
>>17584726
I know a guy who fucked well over 100 girls by the time he was 21 as he is a pretty boy with tattoos.
Now we are 25 he struggles to be taken seriously.
Pair that with the 6 degrees of seperation and it being a very small world, virtually anyone he meets now is aware of his history because they know him through a friend.
Not being able to hold down a relationship of at least 18 months by the time you are 21 is a big red flag regardless of your gender.
>>
>>17585318
>Not being able to hold down a relationship of at least 18 months by the time you are 21 is a big red flag regardless of your gender.

That's far too extreme. There are plenty of people who have not had a long, serious relationship at 25.
>>
File: 1473413854319.jpg (79KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1473413854319.jpg
79KB, 500x375px
>>17585274
Why are you projecting? Don't assume 4chan's only users are fedora wearing permavirgins. Also why are you trying to cover for the fact that op is a whore?

Op is chock-full of stereotypes, but at the same time wants to justify her sexual partner count by blaming males? Give me a fucking break you degenerate.
>>
>>17585328
>That's far too extreme. There are plenty of people who have not had a long, serious relationship at 25.
It really isn't.
If you can't hold down a relationship with someone for 18 months, or even a year by the time you are 21 then there is probably something wrong with you, be it your personality or your choices.
9 months is the end of the honeymoon stage in relationships, thus why there are many people who haven't had a relationship last more than a year.
If you haven't had a relationship last 18 months by the time you are 25 then you should prepare to be a stepdad to someone's kid.
>>
>>17585291

I didn't ask why you didnt dated i just stated that you have zero experiance. So you just bullshit to cover your ignorance.

You cant put numbers on things and call it a day life is not like that and when you do so without considering other person then your opinion is worse then worthless
>>
>>17585339
It sounds like you've watched too many Disney movies. At 21, people are just starting adulthood. Finding someone you actually want to get into a serious relationship with at that age takes luck.
>>
>>17585339

Also if you had only one relationship by 21 you are fucked /*
>>
>>17585346
> you have zero experiance. So you just bullshit to cover your ignorance.
I have dated a guy for 10 years. How is that having 0 experience? I probably do understand dating, relationships and guys better than you if I managed to stick with one for 10 years instead of crying in a corner because "wee-eee no one suits me".
I also offered a reasoning behind all my ideas and you just dismissed it with insults and crap.

>You cant put numbers on things and call it a day
I did not - I offered a reasoning behind it, which you haven't bothered to reply to.
>>
>>17585349
>>17585356
one 5 year relationship
one 1 year relationship
one 3 year relationship
That's over the last 9 years since I was 16, it is hardly an unrealistic expectation, at least where I'm from.
>>
>>17585368

Holyshit your autism level just vent over 9000. Dating is early stage of relationship you know the one where you go on dates and see if you want to go exclusive. So no you probaby dont date for 10 years.

Yeah your reasoning is that because you are autist everyone else who didn't find mate for life must be retarded.

Yeah sorry your opinion is shit.
>>
These threads are awful. Don't ask for opinions on why people don't like promiscuity and then virgin shame people when they give them. Why the fuck do you retards think people are so unhappy about being virgins to begin with?
>>
>>17585395

It is unrealistic to expect that from eveyone else just because you did it.
>>
>>17585405
I always love ad hominem arguments.
Go fuck some strangers in a bathroom and enjoy your shit life, I'm sick of this petty argument.
You're too stupid to discuss anyway.
>>
>>17585395
You're in a minority. Just because you started dating at a very early age doesn't mean everyone did. Especially at 16. At that age, everyone is just a dumb kid. It's very rare to get into a relationship that lasts longer than a month at that age.
>>
>>17585444
It must just be a cultural thing then, it is very common where I'm from.
>>
>>17585433

Of course it is directed at you. You are responsible for shit you say. Welp bail then it is not like you have any argument to use anyway.

Sorry to bust your narcissistic bubble it was fun.
>>
File: 1465418572680.png (135KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1465418572680.png
135KB, 900x900px
>>17584698
Why the fuck do you idiots even keep these threads going? There are exactly two types of comments on these shit threads:
>you're a virgin, I can have sex with as many people as I want
>you're a whore, you shouldn't have sex with anyone you want

There, I summed up this retarded thread for you, move on with your life.
>>
>all these butthurt hoes writing books attacking kids who don't want to date women with double digit partners
I mean I don't get wanting a virgin gf unless it's for religious reasons but there is a number where it starts to be too much
>>
>>17585476
Ad hominem is the short for argumentum ad hominem, which is a type of logical fallacy - if instead of sucking dicks in your free time you studied, you would know that it doesn't mean that your argument is directed at me, but that you're trying to invalidate the credibility of my statement by criticising me instead of the arguments I am making.
I did made a lot of points, which you never replied to - you kept insulting me as a person, my relationship, my boyfriend.
Try to grow up, become a somewhat valuable and intelligent person and maybe you will find a person who can stick with you for more than an ejaculation.
Bye.
>>
>>17585497

Ugh semantics..

What point you kept repeating same shit when you know it is wrong. When I said you have no clue about dating you should have hunker down and take it. But no you want to keep that pathetic facade.
>>
>>17584809
Different person but I completely disagree

Enormous difference between sleeping with someone you have feelings for and a casual hookup
I only stared having sex about a year ago, so I'm only at 6
4 one night stands, one relationship, and one fwb situation

Of course in the log term everyone wants a loving relationship, but there are times when you just have want to fuck, and as long as both parties are on the same page, there's nothings wrong with that
Orgasms are fun, sex is fun, and it's completely fine to separate that from "making love"
>>
>>17584698
No one likes a slut for the same reason no one likes a beta: They give their love to everyone.

Being a slut also shows that you have little self control, not only is it unattractive it also means people will perceive you as likely to cheat.
>>
>>17584698
The suspension of disbelief people call romantic love gets harder the more partners you've had. After a while you'll start thinking back and comparing whoever you're with now to the ones you had before.

Sex can become less special if you've had more partners (not saying one should be virginal, mind you), and harder to attach a great meaning to when you've given it away for nothing.

Ultimately, the more partners you have the easier it is to view a person you're with as an object or commodity and not as a special person, which eases rationalizing that you 'don't get enough' from someone, which often leads to breakup/cheating.
>>
>All these roasts being defensive as all fuck
kek
>>
>>17585610

I think that is very subjective. There are times when I did felt that way then another comes and rocks my world like none before.
>>
>>17585624
That's why I said it can, not that it always does. I've found through personal experience and from anecdote that suspension of disbelief comes harder the more you experience, though. Take it or leave it if you think you have it all figured out.
>>
>>17585468
You're from India and have arranged marriages from childhood?
>>
>hey! Guys of 4chan tell me your preferences :^)
>omg not liking sluts is rape!!!! Why aren't you giving me the answers I wanted??? I was being super obvious what I wanted you to tell me!!!!!
>>
>>17585571
Dear God, you are painfully stupid.
It's not about semantics. I'm criticising your way of arguing by saying that, instead of replying to any of the points I made in this discussion, you kept criticising me.
If you think what I say is wrong you could reply to me about one of the things I said and prove me wrong, instead of insulting me.

If you want me to be more detailed.
I said here - >>17584934
>If you don't fuck outside of a relationship, even assuming you're terrible at picking your partners, you shouldn't go over 4-5 partners before you turn 25.

You replied here - >>17584968
You didn't criticise my point (by telling me how it is possible to have sex just in a committed relationships and have more than 5 partners by 25, unless you're not capable of picking partners) but me as a person.

Here you said >>17585059 I couldn't understand what it means to be single, so I couldn't comment on this topic. Which is, again, ad hominem.
Here I replied >>17585094 point by point, explaining you why I could do so since I've been single for almost a year during the last 10 years and still didn't slut it up, but waited for my boyfriend to fix his life.
You could have responded to
>Physical closeness is a consequence of emotional closeness, not the other way round.
>I still think that a person suitable for a relationship tends to find suitable people, in general.
But instead of doing so you commented on my relationship and my boyfriend - >>17585118, >>17585128, >>17585184. So, more ad hominem.

You asked me to explain to you again the first comment. Which I did here >>17585200. Then you kept insulting me and my relationship, and never replying to anything I've said till we got here.
So, really, learn how to discuss, or just whatever.
>>
>>17585645

It is semantics especially when I said i did it then you proceed to prove what I wrote is acctually that. What is the fucking point.

Again you repeat same shit over and over again I will insult you as long you are close minded and have audacity to think that people have something wrong with them if they had 5 partners by 25.

Grow the fuck up and think little before you say stupid shit and no one will be able to inuslt you.

I think you are damaged beyond repair but come prove me wrong.
I'm just giving you taste of your own medicine. Be humble
>>
>>17585734
It is not semantics. Ad hominem is a kind of logical fallacy. Logical fallacies are error in the logic of your argument. I am not criticising your semantics (even if I could), I'm criticising the fact that you aren't able to come up with a pertinent reply and you keep insulting me.

I have the audacity to think that a person who had 5 partners at 25 isn't probably suitable for me, and I explained why I think so.
Are you capable of replying to any of the things I said? Even just one. Really.
Or your arguments are just
>You're autistic!!
>You're close minded!!!!
>You're not allowed to think so!!

>I think you are damaged beyond repair
I am damaged beyond repair because I don't fuck around, I have standards in dating and I am capable of using some logic?
I never thought I would live to see a world where someone who isn't a dumb whore is the damaged one. Fun shit.
>>
>>17584751
>- 1 guy who I thought wanted a serious relationship with me

I think this should tell you something OP and what I believe you ignored when you read your last post. Some men, me included, place women in two categories. Relationship material or date/fun girls. One you contemplate marriage the other you have a great time but you do not get serious with or fall in love. It has less to do with your number than it does your chosen lifestyle. Doesn't mean one day you may want to settle down but it doesn't appear you are ready and in fact seems you are getting your head right for some fuck binges. Again, lifestyle choice
>>
>>17584698
you're a fucking slag who can't help but hop from dick to dick and can't grasp the innate differences between men and women

instead of letting any stranger cum in your cunt you should have settled down and started a family
>>
File: nightmarefuel.jpg (130KB, 800x712px) Image search: [Google]
nightmarefuel.jpg
130KB, 800x712px
>>17584698
>11 sex partners
The issue becomes oxytocin receptors. There are biological reasons that you will have a tougher time bonding to your partner after sex or children when breastfeeding - not to demean you. It's just a scientific statement, and it definitely doesn't mean you're incapable of being faithful or loving.

>you would have sex with me
>one-night-stands yourself
There are different standards for men and women. Don't take it personally. We're just saying we have high standards that we don't exactly hold ourselves to, so, sure, you might be held to an unfair standard, but it's an honest standard, and those preferences aren't entirely rational.

If we just assume you're average, then why would anyone want to date you if you've had sex with 11 people? Do you have any good qualities, quirks, or nice physical traits? Maybe you speak another language or something like that?

Those would definitely convince some men to date you and just feel uneasy about the 11 partners.
>>
>>17584751
Yeah, you're a worthless whore. Jesus christ your mother fucked you over hard.
>>
>>17585787
>It's just a scientific statement
No it's not. It's just more bullshit that's being pushed by religious anti-sex groups. And bitter virgins on 4chan swallow it hook, line, sinker.
>>
>>17585760
Just jumping in at the end of the discussion, and not the person you are arguing with. While I am happy for you that you found one person when you were 15 that satisfies all your needs forever and ever, that is certainly not the case for everyone. You say you have standards in dating, and that may be true, but different people have different standards for what constitutes a successful relationship and what sex means to them. For me, a successful relationship might last a few months where the sex is fun, the company is fun, but we aren't compatible in the long term - maybe I want kids and he doesn't, or I'm moving, or once we get to know each other we realize we won't get along forever. I don't consider that having no standards, or not being capable of picking partners, and I don't consider that a failed relationship. I guess I have a broader definition of success, but this could be because for me sex does not have the same implications as for you. In my opinion and in the opinion of most people I've met in the real world, it doesn't devalue me to have multiple sexual partners. It is not a limited resource that I need to protect. This obsession with chastity seems to be an internet thing and a religion thing, and it is exceedingly rare that I actually meet people who hold that opinion. The idea of only having sex with one person for the rest of my life is, for me and my needs, insufficient. I am attracted to many different people of different types, and choosing only one partner would be depriving myself of everything else that is out there for no good reason that I can see. I accept that there are risks to having multiple partners, but these risks do not even come close to outweighing the benefits. I'm in a 10 year relationship with a primary partner who feels the same way. I am not suggesting that you aren't happy with your choices. I just hope you can see that there are others choices, and not everyone who makes these choices is a "dumb whore" :).
>>
>>17584698
Excellent point. I can't believe people still think that it is all 1950 pure bullshit and think that no one experiments before marriage. 11 isn't really that bad.

Way to go for pointing out the obvious double standard that some people have.
>>
>>17585827
Obvious troll
>>
>>17584698
>So you would have one-night-stands yourself, but you wouldn't want to date a girl who'd had one-night-stands because you're afraid of infidelity? Shouldn't your future girlfriend be afraid of you being unfaithful because you would sleep with a "whore" (read: girl who has one-night-stands, just like you)?
Yes, because I know myself very well. I know I wouldn't cheat, regardless of having 2 or 200 partners. But I don't know that of anyone else.
And don't say you would never cheat unless you have been put in the situation to get away with it 100% with a girl you really wanted to fuck, and turned it down.
>>
Honestly I'm pretty redpilled but if the girl is proven clean, is tight, and good personality (not likely to be unfaithful and no history of it) then I don't really care about her number. I was with a girl who had 20 something partners before; I made her get an std test and it was clean and she was one of the best women I ever dated.
>>
>>17585818
I am against casual sex. I don't think I'm capable of having sex if I am not in love with a person - I have an extremely hard time finding myself sexually attracted by people I'm not emotionally close to. I also have a few moral reasons why I am against it - the risks related to STDs, the idea of having a chance of getting pregnant of a guy I wouldn't raise my child with, the idea of sharing something that I consider as a part of a relationship with someone I'm not in a relationship with.
I do get that most people aren't against casual sex, and it is perfectly cool with me. I don't think less of anybody for having sex, but obviously I would not date a person who doesn't feel about sex in the same way I do.

>a successful relationship might last a few months where the sex is fun, the company is fun, but we aren't compatible in the long term
You see, for me it wouldn't even be a relationship to begin with. I'm not interested in associating with someone if it's not for the long run.
I actually prefer not staying alone than investing on something that is just momentary good.
I do the same in every single thing in my life - if it's not going to last, I don't invest on it.

>I am attracted to many different people of different types, and choosing only one partner would be depriving myself of everything else that is out there for no good reason that I can see.
I find different types attractive too, but I don't see choosing my boyfriend over anybody else as depriving myself or something. Any choice you make means giving up on other options. I don't see myself deprived of anything. I love what I have and it makes me feel good.

>I just hope you can see that there are others choices, and not everyone who makes these choices is a "dumb whore"
I do not think that everyone having casual sex is a dumb whore, of course. I was mostly frustrated by that poster.
I understand it's my choice and I respect people who don't make the same choices I do.
>>
>>17585888
It is difficult to see value or sense in other people's choices because it is very challenging to convey through dialogue the experiences that led to these choices. This is a major challenge in communication, because it doesn't always occur to us to query our biases since we often aren't aware we even have them. This makes it hard to empathize with people who are very different from us! There is an interesting social theory called reflexivity that is worth reading about too. I think it is important to be able to step back from the first thoughts that occur when judging other people and their choices so that our first impulse is to understand with as much kindness as possible. You can still decide something is wrong, or even abhorrent, of course, but it is almost always worthwhile to self-reflect and investigate why exactly you think it is wrong. Of course it is easier to do this when the other party is giving you the same courtesy :). I hope you and your partner have a wonderful life full of love and kindness.
>>
File: 1378304211348.jpg (56KB, 640x627px) Image search: [Google]
1378304211348.jpg
56KB, 640x627px
I wish our generation was more like the 50's where most women had like 3 partners in a lifetime.
>>
>>17585933
Why even make the thread if someone has already decided that their conviction is right?

It's almost like a craving for attention, which many with frequent changinf sexual partners might desire.
Thread posts: 190
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.