[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things sex Ed in school (or the Internet) didn't prepare me for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (159KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159KB, 600x401px
I'm on birth control, so when me and my boyfriend have sex, no condom is needed. Is it normal that when he cums in me, and I stand up, for the cum to seep out of my vagina?

However I suspect that it all doesn't drip out, so where does the rest of the semen go? My guess was my body just absorbs it for nutrients.

Next, are there any ways to get better at sex besides just keep doing it? Like is there anything that I can read or watch?

Before you ask, I'm 24 almost 25, but just inexperienced cuz no one ever talked to me about sex, not even my parents. I had brief sex education in middle school and that's about it. I had to learn a lot on my own but I obviously don't know everything
>>
Yes it's normal for some cum to drip out. Yes your body absorbs the left over sperm that die.

The only way to get better is, indeed to have more sex. You can't get better at ANYTHING without practice.

Also, condoms don't just prevent pregnancy they prevent STDs. With everyone and their mom getting HPV these days it would be safer for you to have him wrap it up anyway.
>>
>>17584596
>My guess was my body just absorbs it for nutrients.

This line gave me a boner.
>>
>>17584608
We're each other's second sexual partner. Before I got with him I was STD tested and came up negative. He's likely negative toI so we didn't worry
>>
>>17584620
I'm sorry anon I didn't mean to

I just thought that's what happens?
Another question: what nutrients does sperm have that my body gains when it "eats" the semen? Like what if it's beneficial for me to get cummed into?
>>
>>17584632
protein baby
>>
>>17584596
>are there any ways to get better at sex besides just keep doing it?
keep doing it with different partners. Each person feels different and will give you new experience to level up.
>>
>>17584629
You need to get tested again, OP, As soon as possible! And he needs to wear a condom
>>
>>17584596
Yes, it's normal for cum to seep out of your vagina.
Yes, some of it stays in you and it is eliminated after a few hours/a day with your natural discharge.
Sperm can survive up to 5 days inside your vagina, and eventually it might be targeted by your immune system. The liquid which isn't eliminated can be absorbed. Your cervix absorbs sodium, glucose, etc.

Before having sex without a condom you should have asked him to get tested. One partner is enough to get a disease.
Both of you should get tested again, and keep being tested periodically just in case.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.