[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do I learn how to talk like an intelligent, interesting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1439814762747.png (112KB, 397x373px) Image search: [Google]
1439814762747.png
112KB, 397x373px
Where do I learn how to talk like an intelligent, interesting and imaginative person? Where do I start from?
I didn't even bother for 10 years to make a facebook because I cannot socialize worth a shit. My family is naturally autistic and full of idiots and anti socials who can't be suave, charming, catch onto things if their life depended on them.

How do I educate myself to become a quality person? a fun-loving person?
>>
read about it and practice. There are plenty of books about it, but reading about it alone won't do you much help. You need to talk to people in order to become better at talking to people. Preferably face to face, but online or on the phone also helps.

Start with "How to win friends and influence people" by Dale Carnegie, it's basically social interaction 101.
>>
File: 1473597114348.jpg (93KB, 755x696px) Image search: [Google]
1473597114348.jpg
93KB, 755x696px
Yes because the person who procrastinated 10 years in making a facebook is going to suddenly change when some faceless anon gives him advice. Who are you kidding?
>>
People don't really use facebook to socialize anymore.
>>
Read Plato's dialogues in the "time written" order. That's a start. But seriously, deep thought is the best way to change yourself.
>>
>>17584404

if you want to become intelligent interesting and imaginative to get a gf then i can't help you, since i learned thatthose things only get you a bunch of friends

however if you just want friends you can start here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k4qZJO0zXc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVUYeYN4Tvk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYC4Nkf1KH4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k75xnvi9QUo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXtr3GbDYHY

i used to have these playing on the background while i was doing other stuff

a bit of it sticked with me even when i never really paid attention to the videos, and now that im in my new school im super relaxed and i go out alot with my classmates
>>
Read some real literature with intelligent dialogues and learn some psychology, then you should be fine. Broad education is hard to get, if you are out of school, but the most good books provide some interesting facts in a motivating way. If you're not fond of old european literature, then try to find some that interests you. It doesn't have any effect if you need weeks to read a book, that you think is shit.
>>
one word OP.

confidence.

One cool trick is that you can fake it all you want, like I do. While I'm a lonely empty husk of a man, I can act like I am sure of myself and have my shit together, crack jokes, and get respect/responses from my peers. Most of you would see me as a normie, truth is I live separate lives online and off.
>>
>>17584404

you stop focusing on your self, and start focusing on fun.

the problem is that you are reducing every interaction to a transaction, a challenge, an event.

the point of meeting new people isnt to make a new friend, so when they dont pan out as friends you dont need to feel bad. the point of each interaction is to see if that person is a decent match, worth testing friendship on. if they arent a match, you didn't lose. you won, you found out if they were a match.

go out and talk to people about what you like.

I can go to a bar and talk about stupid shit i dont like and bring a hottie home and fuck her good.

but i could also just bring up my favorite conspiracy theories and scare away an ugly fat chick. but if i keep on throwing them out there one sticks. i ironically found a hottie that was entertained by flat earth theory.

if ur response to this is
>ANON PEOPLE DONT LIKE WHAT I LIKE IM CLEARLY THE MSOT UNIQUE SNOWFLAKE OF THEM ALL

shut up. again, most interactions arent going to lead to friendship. but you can also up your ratio by going to events that cater to people like you.

fuck i dont even read manga but i know enough about anime that i can have a fun conversation when i accidentally showed up an hour early at the book store.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.