[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need space to be able to sleep. This is a problem, since my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (223KB, 664x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
223KB, 664x960px
I need space to be able to sleep. This is a problem, since my bf tends to cling to me. I told him and all is good, but when he is asleep, he migrates towards me again and inevitably end up glued to me.So he doesn't do it on purpose and i already adressed this. But i wake up when he does that and am unable to fall asleep again. If i get up and sleep on the couch he is very hurt. How do i learn to sleep with someone restricting my movement and radiating way too much bodyheat? Pls, i'm so tired...
>>
A full sized body pillow between you two

Wife used one when pregnant and it was the best sleep i ever had
>>
>>17584101

This, if he doesn't mind not cuddling and it's just the issue after he falls asleep.

If its a body heat issue, maybe AC? or finding a compromise, such as just his arm rested along your hip/leg to possibly help his body get the "cuddle" it wants but not have full blown cuddling.
>>
>>17584101
That would quiet possibly upset him becausr he would feel "separated". He was actually offended when i first told him about my issue (i worded it as nicely as i possibly could). We have an ac. It's just that i don't like to be touched im general when i fall asleep. And since he doesn't do it on purpose, making compromises like "just one arm" only works untill he falls asleep.
>>
>>17584090
My woman and I are the reverse. She can't fall asleep without some sort of contact most of the time and I can't sleep without my own space. I do one of two things now that I've found work;

I push her to the very edge of the bed on her side and spoon her. Sometimes I end up falling asleep now like this which I'm fine with, but usually I don't and I NEVER did at the beginning. After she would fall asleep, I would pull away and roll all the way to my side, and there would be a decent gap even if she gravitated toward me because we started at the edge of her side. Most guys don't mind being spooned in reverse, my woman does it sometimes when I really just don't want to cuddle her. She calls it "jetpacking".

If he's really persistent while asleep, you can do something similar to the above, but shove a pillow between you when you pull away, or if you start the night with him sleeping away from you, do the same thing. My woman usually ends up smother cuddling it instead of me and I'm able to go to sleep without problems.

It's a hard compromise when you just want your fucking space and the other person is a sleep cuddler, but you can figure something out.
>>
>>17584090
I'm an extremely light sleeper and whenever my gf stays over I just pull another bed next to mine and tell her I roll around a lot, and I would work really late that night and sleep when she's already unconscious.
>>
>>17584694
OP, really, you need to sleep.
If you want to live with him and stay with him, you cannot compromise your sleep forever.
Me and my boyfriend put a pillow between us. He falls asleep before me, I cuddle him till he's asleep and then I put the pillow in and sleep on my side.
Really, who cares if he gets hurt, you cannot spend your whole life sleeping badly because otherwise you hurt him.
>>
>>17584708
I do something like that but he usually gets half awake after his first sleep cycle and just nullifies every space i was able to get myself. Then he's back asleep and unmoveable like a rock. Bit i might have to try that pillow trick. Thanks anon!

>>17584714
Meh, he would probably call couples counceling if i did that. But thanks for the idea!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.