[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend and I broke up but I want her back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Anime-Love-Couple-Sketch.jpg (113KB, 500x543px) Image search: [Google]
Anime-Love-Couple-Sketch.jpg
113KB, 500x543px
Before me, she was single for a year, only ever had little 1 or 2 week relationships. I come along, boom 6 months together, treated her like a princess, her first kiss and sexual partner, improved her self esteem too. But she broke up with me because she was a pretty insecure person, and got into these moods sometimes where she felt she wasn't good enough or felt everything was falling apart and ended things with me. But we'd get back together a few hours later or the next day.

After the 4th time I was just like, this can't keep happening I'm finding it exhausting (and maybe because I was exhausted the attraction fell). She told me how sorry she was, how bad she feels and how she's lucky to have a guy like me in her life etc. But what does she do? Get with someone else, it just felt like she was running away at this point. After we argued, we had the following conversation;

>Me: sorry for how I've been acting recently, I was still holding onto the past we once had, but I think I've lost feelings for you because of all the problems, but I hope you find someone who loves you through all your personal flaws and everything else as I did.

>Her: Thank you, does that mean we can still be friends?

>Me: Nah, I can't lie to myself and pretend to be friends, maybe in the future

>Her: How long will that be?

>Me: Who knows, but if you really need someone to talk to let me know

>Her: okay thank you, I'm gonna miss you

>Me: I'm gonna miss you too

>Her: can I tell you something

>Her: I still regret losing you, and I still have some feelings for you, but right now I think this is for the best, I love you, talk whatever xx

At this point I was going full no contact, so she can realise just how much she misses me, and how hard it's going to be finding a replacement etc. I plan on going to the local fun-fare with 2 friends and this other girl on Friday, she found out about this and this morning, I wake up to this;
>>
>>17583909
>CONTINUED

>>Her: I just wanna say one thing..I heard you're meeting a girl at some point and taking her to the fare, if I'm honest I hope she lasts for you. I'm sorry for everything I've done to you and I hope she treats you 100 times better than I did because that's what you deserve. When I heard this it broke my heart but like you said its time to move on and yeah its hard, I hope she's perfect for you and don't you ever change in anyway and i mean it x

What do I do?
>>
>broken up repeatedly

Stopped reading there. Don't look back OP, just bounce. It fucking sucks, oh my god it sucks to abandon your first love, but you have to. Everybody more or less has had to.
>>
>>17583909
you keep posting the same OP over and over and over again
>>
>>17583910
shes already getting pounded by a bigger dick obviously judging by that message
>>
>>17583931
Well yeah but only because I update it with new info.

>>17583935
Lol no, she still lives with pretty strict parents, she doesn't actually have all that much free time, we only done it like 3 times in 6 months when she was actually allowed to stay out.
>>
>>17583948
new big dick -> B=============D ( ) : <- your gf
>>
>>17583954
Lol I'm happy with my size, take your cuck fantasies elsewhere.
>>
>>17583956
B===============D ~~~ ( ) :
>>
>>17583959
(^_^) (^_^)/ --[you go girl! youre free to fuck now that you got rid of that micropenis fella!] <- her parents
>>
>>17583956
pls respond
>>
>>17583993
nah
>>
File: 1435044306554.jpg (24KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1435044306554.jpg
24KB, 251x242px
How many times do you need to taste a piece of shit to figure out that it's a piece of shit and you shouldn't eat it?
>>
>>17584218
what the fuck lmao
>>
>>17584218
WeebLord, I generally detest tripfags, but you're pretty cool.
>>
Guys I just found out she's not with that guy anymore, she messaged me telling me, and her sister told me she is crying right now because of how much she hurt me, maybe it's finally dawned on her she's lost me. What do I do? I want her back
>>
>>17584374
Do you really wanna go through this all over again?
>>
File: 1313191272935.jpg (134KB, 900x695px) Image search: [Google]
1313191272935.jpg
134KB, 900x695px
How old are you, OP?

You should really be over 18 if you plan on posting.
>>
>>17584388
No, which is why I'll make it clear if this happens ever again I'm gone. But right now, I'm still in love with her, and she has features I like so much. I just seen her sister and she was telling me about it, and I told her to say "I need time to think about it" because I don't wanna make it seem I'm desperate and going to jump straight in there.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.