[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any tips on how to make a person sel sufficient? My sister in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (18KB, 504x280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 504x280px
Any tips on how to make a person sel sufficient? My sister in law has kind of been dumped on us. Since she turned 16 she went from living with her aunt (who raised her) to living with her older sister (who also kicked her out) to living with her dad (who is on meth) to living with a boyfriend (which lasted for 4 years, so cool) to being dumped on us. Older sister would take her, but she is currently burdened with OTHER SISTER AND her BF who are btw pregnant.

So even though we try to stay out Of this ghetto shit, here we are.
This girl is 21, but she is inno way ready to survive on her own.she got a job within a week of being out here, but the job is shit Nashe almost has another one, but in the act of taking the bus (there is only ONE bus line between her and her work) she has got off at the wrong stop, got on in the wrong direction, missed her stop and ended up at the station.
She doesn't know how to handle her life, keep her room tidy, look for work

And yet she drinks, she is 4'10" tiny tiny. And when she has more than 2 drinks she is fucking retarded.
She is hot, but has no self esteem. So women are mean to her, and she is harassed by men wherever she goes (her tits are huge) but she has the mentality of maybe a 15 year old.

How the fuck to I transition her to independancel???
>>
>>17583820
>She is hot
>her tits are huge
well these are pretty important
pics ?
>>
>>17583822
Me showing you pics isn't going to help me.
Her siblings and I have discussed that selling her to a middle eastern oil tycoon would be the best option. She cooks a little.
I shouldn't have to explain to you why I won't post a pic of my little sis in law. Even the ones I have are not sexy at all.
Just picture a little Mexican girl who looks about 17, is about 4'10" waves hair, thick lips, but tits, no chola, perpetually confused look on her face.
>>
>>17583820
Sounds like there are bigger issues she's got to deal with.

shitty family, wrong friends, drinking etc.
>>
File: image.jpg (113KB, 187x288px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 187x288px
>>17583828
Yeah, but how to get passed that. Her dad is on metZh, not really in her life, and her mom is dead. All her siblings are just trying to make it. She doesn't have any friends where we live, so that's not so much of a problem. I made her take the bus out to the mall to look for work and she let a guy give her a ride and buy her lunch, but then he tried to get fresh with her, she turned him down and he dumped her on the side of the road. The whole thing made her feel very bad, so I think she will be more careful in the future.

As far as the drinking, my solution is just that we are not drinking with her. She uses her checks to buy whatever, she hangs out and has one drink, but once she is on her second drink, she is confined to her her room.
Yes, she is that much of a lightweight.

The thing is that her self esteem is so bad, any constructive criticism risks harming her psyche.
>>
>>17583830
you can teach discipline by doing stuff in the home, running errands etc.

but the stuff about not being able to take the bus sounds very weird. is she daydreaming all the time or confused?
>>
>>17583830
>I made her take the bus out to the mall to look for work and she let a guy give her a ride and buy her lunch, but then he tried to get fresh with her, she turned him down and he dumped her on the side of the road

kek
>>
>>17583849
Sometimes I think she is just not putting the effort into paying attention. Like, we had 2 10 minute talks about the bus line, which side of the bus to get on etc, etc.

Her brother thinks she is just stupid. Her aunt who raised her told her she had fetal alcohol syndrome her entire life, and told her she was an idiot. She sister and I were just thinking she needed more self esteem. Her sister also says that she has a tendency to act stupid so people will do things fo her.

But simple things around the house, like keeping track of her shower towels, leaving cups and glasses in her room, leaving messes Jin the kitchen, it all gives me pause.
We are in SoCal, and she was raised in ho dunk nowhere, so I expect some learning curb socially, out in the world, but at this point she seems incapable of being independent.
>>
>>17583851
What is your opinion on this? I would never accept a ride from a stranger like this, but she is soooooooo naive about this stuff. this kind of thing seems perfect for this board. He just offered her a ride, told her he would take her anywhere. He bought her lunch, then tried to take her to an arm to give her money and she said no. He tried to kiss her, and she rejected him, then he apologized, said he wasn't a creep, and asked to touch her boobs,

Like, on one hand, yeah she took candy from a stranger, what do you expect. On the other hand, he could have dropped her off at home and texted her later, and tried to take her out.
Like what kind of dysfunctional loser is this? You et shut down for a kiss and you ask for a titty touch? Has this ever worked for him? Are these the kind of guys who populate this board, or r9k? How would a guy like this EVER. Get laid?
So many questions.
>>
File: 1452577858173.jpg (434KB, 2104x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1452577858173.jpg
434KB, 2104x1600px
>>17583878
>Are these the kind of guys who populate this board, or r9k?

well honestly that just sounds like the usual thirsty dude, guys who ask for advice here are mostly on the timid side and likely to drop spaghetti before making any move, though It would be interesting to see her encounter with a robot.
>>
>>17583871
>Her brother thinks she is just stupid. Her aunt who raised her told her she had fetal alcohol syndrome her entire life, and told her she was an idiot. She sister and I were just thinking she needed more self esteem. Her sister also says that she has a tendency to act stupid so people will do things fo her.

maybe she really just needs a drill-instructor-type of role model.
>>
>>17583907
well I'd drill her, hard
>>
>>17583907
Funny you say that. Her brother is prior military. He just prefers I deal with stuff, maybe I should tell him to start dealing with her. I don't want her to get down on herself, though. Maybe she does need a firmer hand.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.