[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Teach me how to become a self-disciplined professional who gets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 3982895-0948645287-Sasuk.jpg (28KB, 577x445px) Image search: [Google]
3982895-0948645287-Sasuk.jpg
28KB, 577x445px
Teach me how to become a self-disciplined professional who gets shit done.

I was an idiot to believe the optimists. "Keep going on with your life, take your revenge by being happy". How the fuck can I be happy when I've been left with naturally nihilistic and autistic genes? Do you have any fucking idea what it's like to be born a moron? Loneliness deep your mind, obsession with attention and everyone taking care of you, being dependable on others because you cannot think for yourself. And on the other spectrum we have arrogance, fakeness, hypocrism. I wish none of it.

Every single day I look out the window at all the other accomplished people, the ones who could think for themselves and proficiently socialize since the age of 3. The ones who could be happy just for living.
I would be an even bigger moron if I took out my anger on them. I admire them and am incredibly jealous, because I know I cannot fake intelligence and courage. Personalities don't change with age, you can't change who you are. You're born with a specific set of genes and you're stuck having to work with them for the rest of your life. It in't exactly enjoyable to struggle with something at a level of a handicapped animal.

I want to sue my father for consciously giving me autism.
I want to rip my uncle's arms and legs off without any chance of it backfiring on me. My uncle is the idiot who started all this.
And then I want to know if there is a slim home of becoming a naturally quality person capable of great fits and natural happiness.
>>
just do it you fucking fag.
>>
I seriously hope you don't own any guns.
>>
Step 1: Think about how stupid a thread with an image of a chinesse girls cartoon looks.
Step 2: watch movies bout that topic.
Step 3: Make another thread in a few days.

And don't fukken dare to expain your pic, just leave it.
>>
Make a calendar and fill it with what you need to get done.

Your calendar is now your god, and you are its faithful servant.

Do not disobey your calendar.

Stop fucking whining and get it done.
>>
File: RB6jLio.png (169KB, 1863x889px) Image search: [Google]
RB6jLio.png
169KB, 1863x889px
>>
>>17583523

OP, you seem really angry and bitter, so I'm not sure if this is a bait post or whatever, but just realize that it's not impossible to change as long as you set goals and work towards them.

I was a really shy kid, bad at sports, uncoordinated, bullied a lot, spent most of my time playing video games when my divorced parents weren't shrieking at each other or myself and breaking things. I had all of the excuses in the world to just give up and stop caring, to say I'm no good.

Instead, I kept fighting to understand people, to get more coordinated, to come out of my shell. When I hit 17 years old, suddenly I was one of the "cool kids." When I got out of college, the economy had crashed. I could have just accepted not being smart enough to do anything about it, and stayed in retail management, but I fought my way out and now work in marketing making great money, with the world available to me.

The people you see out there that are "happy" aren't just blindly happy in most cases. It took work to get there.
>>
>>17584609
And what do you do with that money?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.