[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucked up bad I need help holy shit everything was going right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1473057256492.jpg (41KB, 625x465px) Image search: [Google]
1473057256492.jpg
41KB, 625x465px
I fucked up bad I need help holy shit everything was going right for me till this

Had my first date. The chick later texts a mutual friend that she was surprised I didn't kiss her (mostly cause I had French fry breath) and the friend then told me. All was good, I'd just do it next time

Unfortunately, while I was doing hw I took a picture of my computer screen with the sarcastic caption "Don't use wikipedia". I posted it to snapchat

In one of my tabs on the window was tips on how to kiss a girl. 5 people saw it before I took it down, 2 of which I know moved away.
The others Idk who.

Once I deleted it I quickly replaced it with a photo with the tabs deleted just in case nobody saw the tabs.

Yes I know I fucked up and am dumb for googling thay anyway.

What do plz help I'm freaking out.
>>
Holy shit I just realized what if she was one of the people oh shit oh fuck help
>>
Calm down, I doubt she'll find out if only 5 random people saw it, it's not like they know about her and you not kissing her
>>
>>17583418
Yeah but I could be given shit and rumors spread fast as fuck. What if one of them tells another that I had a fucking wikihow in my tabs on how to kiss a girl, that's cringy and hilarious
>>
it's cringey and hilarious but why would a normal girl break up with someone over that? If anything it's something both of you can laugh about together unless you're some insecure little biatch
>>
>>17583410
I'd honestly think it as adorable if I saw that, but not in a turned off way.
>>
>>17583428
I'm not too worried about the chick, I'm sure she'd understand we've been hitting it off. I'm more worried about reputation. I'm just now becoming popular from a near robot after extensive surgeries.
>>
You have to be 18 years old to use this site
>>
>>17583434
Senior at highschool mofo
>>
>>17583434
Fucking kek
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.