[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to establish career & make more money?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: high five.png (356KB, 838x599px) Image search: [Google]
high five.png
356KB, 838x599px
Hey anons,

I'm slowly running of money every day even though I'm working close to full-time as a cashier/clerk.

I've run a budget calculator, despite extremely cheap rent and living with a roommate, spending money only on electric, internet, rent and food. I'm still coming out short each month.

I realized that I need to get a job that pays more. However, most jobs that I find require an undergraduate degree and I'm always getting rejection letters.

I have my Associate's degree but that's clearly leaving me unqualified. I can't go back to school because in order to get loans, I'd need my parents as a co-signer (something they don't want to do) and I can't apply for the FAFSA on my own because I'm not old enough yet.

Any suggestions? I need money and a way of getting my undergraduate.

Thanks for reading. :P
>>
Move back home.
>>
>>17583252
I would if I could, although my parents love me, they have the mentality that once their children turns 18, they are an adult that can fend for themselves. I was asked to leave on my 18th birthday.
>>
I'm pretty sure you can have a local school help with fafsa -- I remember reading something like that on my fafsa info.
>>
>>17583274
Well, my parents make too much for me to be qualified for FAFSA money and I can't apply for it by myself unless I'm 24 or married.
>>
>>17583228
associates in what bro?
>>
>>17583281
Associate of Art's, it's a degree program to transfer to a university and finish a Bachelor's program.

I was headed towards finance.
>>
>>17583277
I'm still convinced you can apply for it yourself if you have a school help. You probably just have to prove you're independent.

Someone else would know though.
>>
>>17583289
I found this, I'll still apply for a dependency override though. Unless you were saying that the schools themselves offer some kind of financial aid.

"Colleges will not grant a dependency override because the parents refuse to contribute to the student’s education, because the parents refuse to file the FAFSA or complete verification, because the parents do not claim the student as a dependent on their federal income tax returns or because the student is totally self-sufficient. None of these reasons, not even in combination, is sufficient justification for a dependency override. Unusual circumstances that may merit a dependency override, subject to a case-by-case review by and the professional judgment of the college financial aid administrator, include an abusive family environment (e.g., court protection from abuse orders against the parents), abandonment by the parents, or the incarceration, hospitalization or institutionalization of both parents."
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.