[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I punch someone in the face so I can get sent to prison?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5

File: prison.jpg (246KB, 1180x787px) Image search: [Google]
prison.jpg
246KB, 1180x787px
This is a genuine question

Criminals actually do well in life. They have more children than the rest of the population.

http://www.ehbonline.org/article/S1090-5138(14)00077-4/abstract

Because of this, surely it's rational and logical to try and become a hardened criminal? I mean what is the point of living by society's rules when you can actually succeed more by breaking them, as that study shows?

Please give proper reasons why a law-abiding life is better than a law-breaking one, and by the way, just moralising or calling me a cunt are not reasons.
>>
File: Larry_Craig_mugshot.jpg (17KB, 386x275px) Image search: [Google]
Larry_Craig_mugshot.jpg
17KB, 386x275px
Rob a bank (without a gun). They will catch you and you'll be considered legit in prison.
>>
>having more children means you're doing well at life
Really? Are you a retard op?

Well it doesn't even matter because you're undoubtly too much a coddled pussy bitch to do any sort of crime
>>
>>17583133
> Why shouldn't I break laws?
> No discussing morals!
Right
>>
>>17583157
No I think you are a retard, because yes, having the most children is the biggest measure of success for an animal's life

The biological function of every organism is to reproduce as much as physically possible. That's literally what you are physically constituted to do. That's what millions of years of evolution produces - organisms that are reproduction machines.

>>17583160
Exactly correct, because I am purely talking about what is the best life to live for oneself. I don't care about other people. Other people have no bearing on my life.

There is only one reason to care about other people - what you get in return.

If you can get stuff without caring about other people then that is clearly the more logical path to take.

So what do you reckon? Do you reckon the criminal life or the non-criminal life is the better life to live as individual? Which one do you think reaps the most rewards? Because I think in many ways, the criminal life reaps more rewards. The non-criminal life is, in a very real way, slavery. Slavery to society's morals, slavery to your company, slavery to the state.

As that study I cited shows, being a criminal allows you to throw off the shackles of society's rules, and yet still be MORE SUCCESSFUL as a human being, by producing more children.
>>
>>17583133
do criminals have more children BECAUSE they're criminals, or do the same socioeconomic factors that lead to having more children factor into the likelihood of becoming a criminal?
>>
>>17583180
>I don't care about other people. Other people have no bearing on my life.
You say this, but then you define success as "how many other people I can produce". Does success have no bearing on your life then?
>>
>>17583180
If all you want is more kids, why would you not just go fuck a bunch of women. Why do you think you need to go to jail to achieve this.
>>
>>17583189
Well, being a criminal obviously means adopting a certain set of behaviours. Being more aggressive. Being tougher. Being able to survive in a world without laws and strict moral rules to protect you.

I would assume that those qualities are what cause criminals to have more children.

So the answer to your question is both, I would say. In fact both things you're saying are basically the same thing.
>>
>>17583180
>having the most children is the biggest measure of success for an animal's life
from a biological standpoint - yes
so in that measure - cows, pigs, chickens and sheep are my evolutionary successful than anyone of us
i think at last count there is something like 50 billion of these things running around the planet

evolution never suggests intelligence it merely shows an organisms ability to survive through its offspring

from an sentient intelligent point of view this passes on no new knowledge or awareness

so .... either you want to be like a farm animal or a human being who can appreciate his / her existence
>>
>>17583180
How about you donate to as many sperm banks as possible then? Go around the worm and give your sperm to all the sperm banks. Now you have hundreds of potential children and are the most successful animal

Wait, I have an even better idea! Go to a country that outlaws abortion and rape as many women as you can there! Success!

But honestly, go ahead and become a criminal. This thread is pointless, because you won't commit a crime, the coddled fat fuck that you are. I mean, you are pondering become a criminal to statistically increase the chance you have kids. Absurd
>>
>>17583205
>You say this, but then you define success as "how many other people I can produce". Does success have no bearing on your life then?
Because it IS the measure of success for any organism.

Whether I care about other people isn't relevant to the desire to want to produce as many people as possible. It's perfectly coherent to want to produce as many children as possible and not care about other people (unless caring about those people can give you something in return).

>>17583210
Could do but they would just sue me for alimony. I reckon if you're a badass criminal then girls will throw themselves at you because you've got a reputation. And they'll be happy to raise your kids without suing for alimony.

>>17583213
>cows, pigs, chickens and sheep are my evolutionary successful than anyone of us
Not really because they're slaves to humans

>it merely shows an organisms ability to survive through its offspring
And the best way to do that would be to have as many children as possible. Sure you could just focus on having one or two children and focus on raising them to be intelligent and law-abiding so they also have one or two children themselves and hopefully your genes carry down through the ages.

But I would argue spreading your seed as wide as possible is better, and a more effective way of propagating your genes down the ages - especially since these days having families seems to be unfashionable now. Your kids might say "I don't want kids" and you'd be fucked.

The study I cite in the OP just confirms what I already know from anecdotal experience - that criminals, and those at the lower end of the income scale, still reproduce a lot, whereas the middle class don't because they're too pretentious or stupid or moralistic to do so. Ergo I think it might be a better evolutionary strategy to become a criminal - as well as being more likely to have more children yourself, your children will probably be more likely to have their own children as well.
>>
>>17583227
>How about you donate to as many sperm banks as possible then? Go around the worm and give your sperm to all the sperm banks. Now you have hundreds of potential children and are the most successful animal
I want to do that, I've already looked into sperm banks

>Wait, I have an even better idea! Go to a country that outlaws abortion and rape as many women as you can there! Success!
There's a very high risk to that though because rape is usually punishable by death in those countries

>But honestly, go ahead and become a criminal. This thread is pointless, because you won't commit a crime, the coddled fat fuck that you are. I mean, you are pondering become a criminal to statistically increase the chance you have kids. Absurd
It's funny because I would say you are a coddled slave to society because you won't entertain a possibility that has factual evidence to say it's a good evolutionary strategy.

Again, like I said in the OP, moralising and calling me a cunt are not an argument.

If you want to dispute my thesis you have to come up with convincing reasons for why it's bad. At the moment you are not engaging with the idea at all. You are instead attacking me, the person making the argument, because presumably you cannot think of any good reasons for why the idea itself is bad.
>>
>>17583251
OP - i think you are missing the point of success again
i don't think becoming a criminal means you are more capable of having children
here's a crazy idea
why not skip the part of becoming a criminal and just go out and fuck as many women as you can - you could be a criminal of the heart and take part in crimes of passion
>>
>>17583381
>i don't think becoming a criminal means you are more capable of having children
I think it does. Since criminals statistically have more children than non-criminals, I will statistically increase the number of children I'm likely to have if I become a criminal.

And I think it makes sense, criminals are badass which is why women are attracted to them. What's better, being a criminal and having women attracted to you and having a few kids with them, or being some pathetic loser stuck in a dead end job, never capable of pulling a woman ever?

That's the thing. Being a criminal is actually a logically better option, unless you've got really good career options ahead of you which you think will give you a good chance of having lots of children (I currently don't). Therefore considering becoming a criminal is just the logical thing to do.

>why not skip the part of becoming a criminal and just go out and fuck as many women as you can - you could be a criminal of the heart and take part in crimes of passion
Kek at that last part. Yeah I could try that but like I said, those women are likely to sue me for child support. If you think about it, being in actual prison gives you more freedom than being some fucking wageslave having to work to afford child support. In prison you can do whatever the fuck you want. As a wageslave you are a slave to the courts, a slave to whatever bitch sued you for child support.
>>
>Rational and logical
Correlation does not imply causation. It would be illogical to assume so.
>>
>>17584420

It's illogical if you think that it's pure fucking coincidence that criminals have more children you fucking moron

>Convicted criminal offenders had more children than individuals never convicted of a criminal offense. Criminal offenders also had more reproductive partners, were less often married, more likely to get remarried if ever married, and had more often contracted a sexually transmitted disease than non-offenders.

>Importantly, the increased reproductive success of criminals was explained by a fertility increase from having children with several different partners. We conclude that criminality appears to be adaptive in a contemporary industrialized country, and that this association can be explained by antisocial behavior being part of an adaptive alternative reproductive strategy.

These researchers are saying they're having more children because they're criminals. Because they make different choices, like fucking more women.

Pay attention to what I'm saying you fucking moron.
>>
>Should I cut off my leg so I can get a wheelchair?
>Then I'll never have to walk anywhere!

m8 unless this is some sick gay fantasy where you want to be bummed left, right, and centre, don't do it.
>>
>>17584433
Why can't it have to do with a temperament that tends to lead to criminal behavior, rather than the criminal behavior itself? So if you mean to rewrite your personality for the sake of giving birth to fatherless children, then go ahead. But punching some loser and then sitting alone in a prison cafeteria for 6 months is not going to make you more popular with women.
You're already as stupid as a petty criminal, though, so you have a head start in your situation.
>>
>>17584433
Also, just because I didn't call something a causation doesn't mean I'm calling it a coincidence. So congratulations on being more dumb than I thought you were a minute ago.
>>
Goddamn you can always tell an /r9k/ sperg
>>
>>17583133
Prison types have more androgenic bodies all over which is why they have more sex and break more rules. Getting sent to prison won't make you a high test male, it will just make you get sent to a place with a bunch of violent, often psychopathic high test males who have high sex drives and will rape you because you're the most feminine thing there.
>>
>>17583180
I've started to come around to this sort of thinking too. Sadly I think I'm just too much of a pussy to pull it off and instead I'll just keep hating myself for being weak even when I'm smart enough to have the decision.
>>
>>17584453
>thinking everybody in prison gets raped

Clearly your sole knowledge of prison comes from a couple of fucking prison movies

Also I'm a Brit and our prisons, while certainly harsh, with lots of fighting, aren't necessarily as bad as US prisons, and especially US *jails*, which we don't have (in the UK you will either be kept at the police station or allowed to go home before you are sentenced, whereas in the US you're all bunged into a massive jail where shoplifters and mass murderers are all shoved in together)

>>17584455
>rewrite your personality
What the fuck does that mean you turboautist?

>for the sake of giving birth to fatherless children, then go ahead
Well yes as I said, having children is the most important thing to life.

>But punching some loser and then sitting alone in a prison cafeteria for 6 months is not going to make you more popular with women.
It'd be a bloody good experience wouldn't it? Where else do you learn those sorts of lessons? Of how to survive in a real dire and dangerous situation? I don't learn that sort of shit working some shitty job

>You're already as stupid as a petty criminal, though, so you have a head start in your situation.
And I'll say it for the third time in this thread - you're attacking the man making the argument, rather than the idea itself. This is because you are probably too intellectually incapable of providing good reasons why the idea itself is bad. Or, very likely, it's because you're so angered that somebody might do something that could actually be better, but which you will not allow yourself to do because you are too afraid of the consequences, that you're getting irrationally emotional and butthurt.
>>
>>17583133

No dicks in every orifice...
>>
File: molymeme.jpg (47KB, 1159x736px) Image search: [Google]
molymeme.jpg
47KB, 1159x736px
>>17584464
Yes it does, you think it's a pure coincidence, because you're a fucking moron. Despite the fact that the researchers who did this study say "We conclude that criminality appears to be adaptive in a contemporary industrialized country, and that this association can be explained by antisocial behavior being part of an adaptive alternative reproductive strategy."

They think that the "antisocial behaviour" is integral to this "alternative reproductive strategy"

>>17584469
For the 4th in this thread, you are too stupid to attack the idea itself, therefore you are resorting to trying attack the messenger, because you are so buttfrustrated and irrational emotional

The butthurt is absolutely delicious

>>17584483
>Prison types have more androgenic bodies all over which is why they have more sex and break more rules.
I fully agree

I don't agree with the rest of your post though

For my first offence I'm not going to get banged up with the most hardened criminals because prisons in the UK have categories. I'd get put in a cat C if I committed my first offence of serious assault I reckon

But an environment like that will make you more androgenic - you will have to work out and learn how to toughen up in order to survive. That's what I want out of the experience.

>>17584491
That's the thing, I'm trying to examine the idea, and I think there are convincing ideas to go and do it.

I know a guy who went to a young offenders prison for 18 months I think it was, he's out now and he's got a job. I'm sure that experience was a big fucking lesson in life

I also have been watching YouTube videos of this guy who committed armed robbery to try and get money to clear some debt. He's a young guy, he was a student, and his story is crazy because he doesn't look like the kind of guy who would commit armed robbery. He seems just like a normal smart young guy

Here's one of his videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPMltb0nTmw
>>
>>17583153
And if they dont catch u then u have all the money. Win-win!
>>
>>17584483

I believe there are more sociopaths then psychopaths in prisons.
>>
>>17584510
I think you're missing my point which is that much of this is determined by genetics and certain factors dural fetal and childhood development. You're not going to change your digit ratio or your anogenital distance or your shoulder to hip ratio or grow a bigger penis and have a higher baseline level of androgens from going to prison. You can elevate your androgen levels, yes, but the most effective way to do that is by lifting and eating fat and protein and sleeping plenty (and possibly roiding too), not from being constantly stressed out and depressed because you're in prison.

These guys had reduced abilities to empathise and decreased regard for societal rules and higher sex drives, more attractive faces, larger penises, higher sperm counts, larger more muscular bodies before they were criminals. The criminal tendencies are a side effect of a whole syndrome of genetic and environmental effects that created them. You can't try to shoehorn your way in there once you're an adult by trying to act like them. It's too late.

You can, however choose to make decisions that are in your best interests. Prison is really unnecessary, you just feel like you need to be thrown into the deep end for you to change. That may be true for you, but it's not strictly speaking necessary.
>>
>>17584588

This is the cuckiest post I've read in my entire life

And I love how you don't understand a thing about testosterone. As if genetics inscribe in stone your testosterone levels for your entire life

You are laughably pathetic. Do you think all this because Tyrone is fucking your wife and you have to justify to yourself why he's a big strong male and you're not?
>>
>>17584588
>>17584649

And let me just say that you have never set foot in a gym, and you have never played sport, if those are your beliefs about testosterone levels

You are laughably pathetic
>>
>>17584651

No, trust me, you're breaking this down into just testosterone when it's so much more than that which is my point which again, you continue to miss because you obviously don't understand human biology well enough to be having this conversation. My mistake.
>>
holy shit is this fucking thread still happening
seriously guy, just go get sent to prison already. Please.
>>
>>17583133
I ain't gonna pay dat fuck nigga fee cuz I'm fuck nigga free!

thug life...
>>
File: 1472589833195.jpg (75KB, 564x805px) Image search: [Google]
1472589833195.jpg
75KB, 564x805px
>>17584226
OP why not just lie then? Say you burned down a building when you were 18 or something.
>>
>>17583180
How do you even function in daily life with this much autism?
>>
>>17583180
>No I think you are a retard, because yes, having the most children is the biggest measure of success for an animal's life

You're retarded to think that correlation=causation, that because criminals tend to have more children (which you deem success), you will gain success by being a criminal.

Criminals have more children because they thoughtlessly practice unsafe sex. A lack of weighing temporary gains to heavy and permanent consequences, just like, I dunno, committing crimes.
>>
>>17584713

Actually I understand it perfectly but you're probably some biology student who stuck his head in a book and now thinks you're an expert on androgens and testosterone, despite the fact that your knowledge is incredibly limited, and you are only presenting half of the argument.

>>17584754

5th count in this thread of attacking the messenger rather than the idea, presumably because you lack the intellectual capacity to do so

>>17584838

Eh maybe, I kinda wanna fuck with people though, do something violent, know that I'm capable of committing violence

>>17584843

6th count of attacking the messenger and not the idea

That's called an "ad hominem" fallacy as I'm sure you're aware

>>17584867
>You're retarded to think that correlation=causation

You're retarded to think correlation =/= causation, in this case

You are right criminals have more children because of their antisocial behaviour, and this study makes that conclusion - their antisocial behaviour is what causes them to a) go to prison and b) have more children. The antisocial behaviour is the causation, according to these researchers. So I should commit antisocial behaviour, basically. And so should you. Because it's a better evolutionary strategy.
>>
If you want to be a career criminal, then jail is criminal school. However, since you think that punching someone in the face will get you sent to prison, and that your experience there will be anything except the worst experience of your life, I can only imagine you're some milquetoast 20 year old white boy who can't hold down a McJob.
>>
>>17585106
What in the world makes you think antisocial behavior is a bonus to having sex which is, in of itself, a social act from start to finish?

You seem pretty antisocial to me. How many kids do you have?
>>
>>17585293

Have you been in?

>and that your experience there will be anything except the worst experience of your life

I'm sure it will but how can you become a stronger person without tough experiences? You can't.

>>17585314

I don't have any, I'm thinking about how I'm going to have kids in the future

>What in the world makes you think antisocial behavior is a bonus to having sex which is, in of itself, a social act from start to finish?

Antisocial just means flouting the rules of society. At least in this context it does (that quote was from the abstract of the article in the OP and that is exactly what they mean by antisocial - they don't mean hikikomori spending time alone in their bedrooms)

And they're saying that antisocial behaviour, when meaning criminal behaviour, is a strong reproductive strategy.
>>
>>17583133
You dont seem like a guy cut out for Prison, it fucks up your psyche royally.
>>
>>17583133
Considering your pic is of a British prison, and I work in one, I can tell you that it isn't remotely as good as you think it is.
(assuming you are British)
You get a few hours out of your cell each day
You will be encouraged (read signed up without a choice) to study courses, even if you have a degree, you will do some basic numeracy skills course
You will be exposed to violence, be it from gangs, your cell mate or religious groups in the prison
Your visits mean hugs/kisses upon greeting each other, and when your time is up, there is no chance to fuck your partner, your kids will only get to see you once they go through the process of being searched, having a dog check them and randomly having their clothes and belongings checked.
You will probably be bullied despite the officer's best efforts to protect you
You will come into contact with another guy's bodily fluids at some point
You will be in a cell with someone who doesn't shower at some point
Someone will use whatever information you share to help organised criminals harass and even threaten your loved ones into trying to smuggle contraband in for them
Your loved ones' lives carry on while you serve your sentence, very few will wait for you, many won't want to know you once you do get out because they grew up
Your kids will call someone else "dad"
Your partner will not wait for you to finish your sentence

You might be able to knock up more shit women if you are a criminal, but you wont be winning by any means, your kids will grow up without a dad and their shit mothers will do a poor job of raising them.

tl;dr Criminals don't do well in life.
>>
>>17585360
>Have you been in?
No, but I work in an industry ripe with ex-convicts, have lived with ex-convicts, have smuggled them over state lines, as well as practiced my own slew of 'antisocial behavior'. So, for what it's worth.

>I'm sure it will but how can you become a stronger person without tough experiences? You can't.
Join the army. Become a firefighter. There are literally hundreds of 'tough experiences' that you can choose, voluntarily, that will make you better as a person and better for your community. I was homeless, and it made me a tougher person. But believe me, there are better ways to teach the lessons that I learned.

>Antisocial just means flouting the rules of society
I know what antisocial means. But the thing is you're being dazzled by the fact that they did a study on something that, to everyone but you, is pretty obvious and easily explained.

Knowing many criminals, a portion of whom are schizophrenic and display /actual/ antisocial behavior, and not whatever you think 'bad boys breaking all the rules' do, these are traits that, by nature, ostracized you from many potential partners. Furthermore, they're not traits that you just learn in your early 20s.

It literally boils down to what that other dude said. Criminals happen to have a lot of kids, because they often fail to practice safe sex, because they have impaired judgement when it comes to short term vs long term gain. There is a common denominator between the two, but one does not beget the other.

Look kid, I can understand that you're having your first existential crisis, and you want to find your niche, but you don't want to go to prison.

Here, maybe this will be sobering

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8A85cl5w3s
>>
>>17583239
>I reckon if you're a badass criminal then girls will throw themselves at you because you've got a reputation. And they'll be happy to raise your kids without suing for alimony.
That is very much not the case, unless you want to fuck ghetto slags.
The only criminals who get women throwing themselves at them are notorious criminals, we're talking serial killers, not some retard who punched a few people or didn't pay his bills on time.
>>
>>17585456
Oh and one more thing, if women don't want to fuck you now, they certainly aren't going to want to fuck you after you've spent 7 years being raped and beaten and emotionally broken in a hole, while also unable to maintain a simple living wage.
>>
>>17585367
Probably. Have you been in?

>>17585448
I am British yes

What category prison do you work in if you don't mind me asking?

>>17585456
You seem to think that a fringe of schizophrenic people represents all criminals... it doesn't. You're talking about the absolute extreme, people who probably spend their entire lives in and out of prison and have, like you say, proper mental problems. That doesn't represent all criminals though.

I look at my uncle as an example, he was a delinquent kid, got expelled from schools, got sent to a borstal (like a young offenders institute that used to exist in the UK). But after that he's made a big success of his life. He became a salesman, ran his own business, and he made a healthy amount of money, raised two kids (a bit older than me), and he hasn't been involved in serious crime since (that I know of. Maybe he has but hasn't been to prison.)

I'm not talking about becoming a lifer degenerate schizophrenic like you seem to think. I just think it's that rebellious nature, the willingness to break rules sometimes, which is why criminals have more kids. Because they have some fucking spunk to them. Because they're not pathetic sacks of shit who let the world shit on them.

>>17585457
I think you're oversimplifying it. I've known people involved in petty crime who get that bad boy image and chicks love them.

>>17585466
>they certainly aren't going to want to fuck you after you've spent 7 years being raped and beaten and emotionally broken in a hole

I mean sure, that could happen, that's a risk you have to take. Obviously if you're going to commit crime serious enough to get thrown in the slammer then you need to be prepared to stand up for yourself and do whatever is necessary to protect yourself. If you're willing to do that and to get into the fights necessary to defend yourself then you'll be fine.
>>
>>17583133
Don't punch some guy in the face and make his day shitty. Just go to a bank, and give the teller a note saying something like "I am robbing you, give me a dollar." Then just sit in the lobby until the cops show up.
>>
>>17583133

>Criminals actually do well in life.

This is not supported remotely by evidence. Criminals on average are poorer, less educated, more prone to death/violent crime, and have overall lower quality of life.

>They have more children than the rest of the population.

The biological imperative is a meaningless metric on a personal level. In 80 years you'll be dead, and on a long enough timescale, so will the universe.

>Because of this, surely it's rational and logical to try and become a hardened criminal?

This doesn't even logically follow. I would not imagine most people have to "try" to become hardened criminals, but it is part of their life, experiences, and environment. Simply stating about trying means you implicitly agree that you wouldn't be authentic. Ergo, you'd be like every physician or lawyer with a motorcycle who calls themselves a "biker."

>I mean what is the point of living by society's rules when you can actually succeed more by breaking them, as that study shows?

This is an invalid point, since you are using a single, non-comprehensive (and self-serving) metric.

>Please give proper reasons why a law-abiding life is better than a law-breaking one, and by the way, just moralising or calling me a cunt are not reasons.

You don't get to dictate responses. I don't care if you obey the law or don't. What you wrote is simply weak. You don't have enough command of your own life to create the change that you want, so you want to "self-help," yourself in a different manner than most people. It is no different than people reading, "The Secret," or listening to Tony Robbins, except it appeals to you since it seems oh-so hard and tough.
>>
>>17585706
>What category prison do you work in if you don't mind me asking?
A, but I've worked in others, you aren't going to be a great deal better off in a B, C or D.

You should probably acknowledge that it is a stupid idea, especially if you want to meet women or have kids, it is like when people think going to the gym or getting a flash car will get them girls, only your idea is significantly more retarded.
Have you watched the Jeremy Kyle show? there's plenty of fuck ugly, stupid autists who can have kids with fat ugly women, you can't be any worse than them, especially if your goal is simply to get someone knocked up.

If you do commit a violent crime and it isn't your first offence you will go to prison or go on a curfue, if you get sent down the prison system will spit you out, we will get you a job (probably a part time one as a postman or window cleaner) but you are much better off not going to prison in the first place, people won't respect you for doing time, people certainly won't fear you or think you are hard either, you might just end up with someone wanting to kick the fuck out of you because you did time, so they can think they are hard and get women using equally retarded logic to yours.

Your studies are american, where criminals can have conjugal visits, something you don't get in British prisons.
Women won't be fawning over you unless you become a serial killer, even then you won't get to do anything more than hug and kiss them on arrival and when they leave, and they will forget about you once another notorious criminal takes their fancy and replies to their letters.

Simply put, your goals are stupid, your logic is stupid and your reasoning is stupid, if you want to get laid, try leaving the house and talking to women, as that has a better chance of success than getting yourself locked up in a building that is nearly all men.
>>
>>17585706
Yeah, 2 years. Getting back into society is thougher than you think. You will always create mental barriers for yourself once you get out. I dont recommend it unless you are homeless and have nothing left. Just my piece! Take care OP
>>
>>17583211
You forgot the two most important factors:

Desperation
Being poor
>>
>>17585803
>Criminals on average are poorer, less educated, more prone to death/violent crime, and have overall lower quality of life.
Alright, but they have more kids, while law-abiding citizens are having fewer and fewer kids.

>The biological imperative is a meaningless metric on a personal level.
It's not, and I seriously can't argue with you if you can't even except the fact of nature that it's every organisms raison d'etre, priority number 1, to have children. There's a reason why raising a family has been the number one priority for people for hundreds of years. And before that, before civilised society, their priority was just to fuck as many fertile women as possible.

>This doesn't even logically follow. I would not imagine most people have to "try" to become hardened criminals, but it is part of their life, experiences, and environment.
I don't think that's true at all, you make personal choices that lead you into a life of crime. That takes effort. Effort to become somebody that commands respect.

>You don't have enough command of your own life to create the change that you want, so you want to "self-help," yourself in a different manner than most people. It is no different than people reading, "The Secret," or listening to Tony Robbins, except it appeals to you since it seems oh-so hard and tough.
I'm positing an idea and I was hoping to create discussion, with actual valid reasons, why it might be a good idea or a bad idea. Valid reasons that support the idea and those that oppose it.

>>17585839
>Your studies are american
Swedish actually

What happens to most of the criminals that you see? How many of them do you think have kids, compared to the normal population? Do you think they have more or fewer kids than the normal population?

>>17585952
How long ago did you get out? Have you managed to integrate back into society yet?
>>
>>17586056
Look man, this is like if my buddy's 10 year old asked me "why money can't just be free"

The idea itself is laughable and you are the only one in the room who doesn't see why.

Even in your ultimate black-and-white scenario where number of biological children = quality of life, there are FAR more efficient ways to do that.

It's 2016 dude, you can literally just look on craigslist for women who want to get knocked up.
>>
>>17585996
Those arent the most important two, because if they were rural appalachia, which doesn't even have infrastructure should be a warzone. Of course you're aware of this, but you'll come up with some excuse for why these two factors somehow are negated for these people.
>>
>>17583211
Abiding by laws for the sake of social order when you do not need the protection of those laws requires greater strength than what you propose.
>>
Psychopathic detected
>>
>>17583180
>The biological function of every organism is to reproduce as much as physically possible.

But that's retarded because you don't consider any extra constraints like weather or food supply. Obviously breeding past your food supply is an awful idea. Hence why wolves are monogamous and don't reproduce much because hunting packs benefit from being small.
>>
Don't listen to these guys, OP - you've got a well thought out plan there and you should put it into practice as soon as possible.
>>
>>17584494

>>17584453 here. I'm also British, and if you didn't understand the inherent sarcasm in the 'prison rape' sentence then I apologise. That was meant entirely in jest. I haven't actually watched any prison movies, it was more to highlight the idiocy of wanting to go to prison. I though the idiocy of it was heavily implied, but perhaps I was wrong.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.