[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to become a bad boy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: B72.jpg (72KB, 600x640px) Image search: [Google]
B72.jpg
72KB, 600x640px
FINALLY A GIRL TOLD ME WHY THEY FRIENDZONE ME.

she told me all girls say they want a blue prince, but what they really want is a bad boy.

I'm nice guy, a little nerdy and I always try to do the correct thing. so, I don't know how to become a bad boy, or what makes a boy look bad.

please, post tips about how to change. I really want to change my personality. these tips will help us all.
>>
>>17583008

Hahahahaha. Do you want them to stop "friendzoning" you?

Grow some balls. This proposition is pathetic.
>>
>she told me all girls say they want a blue prince, but what they really want is a bad boy.

This is true for high schoolers.
>>
>>17583008

>she told me all girls say they want a blue prince, but what they really want is a bad boy.

Stay tuned for another exciting episode of "Things That Never Happened."
>>
>>17583008
What you (and this chick, apparently) don't seem to understand is that girls are individuals and not all of them want or like the same thing. SHE says she wants a blue prince but actually wants a bad boy. Doubtless that's true for some other girls too. But not for everyone.

Don't try to be "bad." (whatever the fuck that means to you). Putting on an act is fucking unattractive.
>>
>>17583027
dude, believe me. she is an old friend we used to date about 10 years ago, she became a 10/10. and I tried with her, but she friendzoned me
>>
>>17583132
>but she friendzoned me

Women normally don't friendzone you.

You friendzone yourself based off how you act, evident by how you said you're a nice guy. You're shooting yourself in the foot, and it's stupid to blame other people for doing it
>>
>>17583035
that is why I'm asking. I dont even know what being a bad boy means.
>>
>>17583008
>all girls say they want a blue prince, but what they really want is a bad boy.

Yep, just like how all men want a blonde bimbo with big tits that doesn't ask questions and sticks to the kitchen/bedroom.

She's at least a little immature, nobody outside of 10th grade claims to want a "bad boy". It sounds like both of you need to mature a little bit.
>>
>>17583146
>. I dont even know what being a bad boy means.

Being a bad boy simply means doing whatever you want and not caring what other people say

You said you're a nice guy, meaning you bend over backwards to please everyone and want everyone to like you. Being a bad boy does not mean wearing a leather jacket while smoking. It simply means having self-worth and not being so agreeable. Just stick to who you are and don't let women make you feel the need to agree with everything they say. That's all it means.
>>
>>17583146

No such thing as bad boy it is image that girl might conjure in their head and every girl has her own fantasy.

I was called that thing because i dont give a single fuck to people i dont care about. But i'm nice guy to people i care about. Basicly more you deny them more you are ''bad boy''.
>>
>>17583008
More likely you're just fat, ugly, and have a piss boring personality, and she made the shit about bad boys up to make you feel better
>>
>>17583008
>FINALLY A GIRL TOLD ME WHY THEY FRIENDZONE ME.
No, we 'friendzone' guys when they're not what we're looking for in a guy. I can honestly say I've never been interested in a 'bad boy' since at latest, the age of 18.
>>
>>17583161
>>17583165
fucking thank you, that was I needed to know. now I understand.

/thread
>>
>>17583035
>Putting on an act is fucking unattractive.
>Actors are among the most attractive people

Really makes you think
>>
>>17583256
Only applies to famous actors. A nobody with a supporting role in a D list film is not going to be viewed as attractive because of that.

If anything, it might be less attractive because that's kind of a bum career.
>>
Be handsome or have a lot of money. You will get any girl. If you aren't attractive and have a low paying job, do you think the whole "bad boy" persona is going to get you a girl? Even the most below average looking girl won't be with you if you are neither of the two things I mentioned.
>>
File: 1473132482067.png (296KB, 668x437px) Image search: [Google]
1473132482067.png
296KB, 668x437px
>>17583256
>he thinks putting on an act in person is the same as acting in a movie

>he thinks acting skills are what makes actors attractive

kek.
>>
>>17583256
If you can't see what's wrong with what you just said, I don't know what to tell you. I do know to tell everyone else not to listen to the fucking idiot that you are though.
>>
>>17583008
Don't ask a fish advice on how to fish.
Also you're not a Nice Guy - those can get laid at the snap of a finger since they're generally positive and pleseant to be around.
You're a """""Nce""""""Guy"""""". AKA complete wimpy pushover whose balls may or may not be waiting to still drop, depending on whether they actually exist. Guys like you make terrible friends , even worse partners and pathetic lays due to your complete inability to stand up for yourself or others.
Sign up with the Army, stick your head in a storm of lead or two, be an actual Bro to your brothers for once in your life - maybe that helps.
Otherwise wait till you're around 30 and well-off, then provide for you wife's kid in exchange for sex every two or three years.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.