[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I stop being so intimidated by attractive women?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1467950722566.jpg (38KB, 444x462px) Image search: [Google]
1467950722566.jpg
38KB, 444x462px
How can I stop being so intimidated by attractive women?
>>
>>17582892

Describe your situation a bit more, please. Thanks!
>>
>>17582892
stop worrying about what they think about you.
>>
>>17582904
this. Being relaxed and confident is more than half the battle. Start with less attractive women.
>>
>>17582918
fuck playing on easy mode with a "less attractive woman", find the most beautiful girl you can and just talk to her without giving a shit about what she thinks about you.
>>
>>17582898
I have diagnosed ass burgers.

>>17582904
How do I do that?
>>
>>17582892
realize their beauty is literally all they have
>>
>>17582978
>How do I do that?
Find something to talk about that takes your mind off it

also, practice
>>
>>17582918
Why would I want to waste my time and hers by leading on an ugly girl? I can already talk to them just fine.
>>
>>17582892
I don't know. I wonder how many know how intimidating they are, or if they worry about a lot of things too. Remember when you were a kid playing on the playground. Were you ever intimidated by women then? I wasn't. Why does intimidation grow with age?
>>
>>17582892
think of them as ugly
>>
Appreciate them for more than their beauty.
>>
they cannot harm you
they can be nasty when rejecting you but take it as an unavoidable injury to gain access to their holes
>>
>>17583686
>I wonder how many know how intimidating they are
being intimidated is your problem, not theirs.

>>17582892
Then don't be.
>>
>>17583917
It's as much of a problem as you wanna make it. That wasn't even the point of that though. Sure, you could say it's the person's perception of how intimidated they are, but that's only half of the interaction. People can knowingly be intimidating to use it to their benefit, an I was just asking how many 10/10 girls know that and knowingly use it for their benefit. I would if I was a 10/10 girl.
>>
>>17583891
Yeah so then you are afraid of being both uglier and shittier than them
>>
>>17582892
I like imagining them on christmas eve with their family's. Messy hair, sleepy, wearing an ugly christmas sweater. Just another person. Smiling happy, the person behind the public smile. It helps
>>
>>17583908
>they can be nasty when rejecting you but take it as an unavoidable injury to gain access to their holes
>to gain access to their holes
>access to their holes

Jesus Tapdancing Christ

I think I've been around normies is too long.
>>
>>17582892
Realize that beauty has literally no value
Also I bet you're not really intimidated, you're just bad at masking your sexual attraction to them and seeming like a normal person at the same time
>>
By realizing that at the end of the day, they're also a person. There's pretty much two options.

Either they buy into the myth that their beauty makes them a special, more talented person. In this case they are conceited and hold themselves to low standards, and you can look down upon that just fine even if they have a pretty face.

If this is not the case, they are also just women who are daydreaming about meeting a great guy, feeling flustered because they tucked their skirt into their underwear that one time and suddenly remembered it, having violent shits after eating the wrong thing, having made a fool out of themselves chasing after an ex they still had feelings for.
The best way to realize this is to actually get to know some beautiful women beyond the first impression.
>>
you're insecure cuz ur ugly. So think about what they'll be insecure about their own appearance, maybe giant forehead or no tits? You can imagine they're fat or see that their dress is abit too small for their own good.

Point is girls are insecure, so no point in intimidation. Also most attractive girls have bitch faces cuz too many guys talk to them that are fugly or not interesting, but they're actually not that bitchy
>>
>>17582892
Hasta la mujer mas guapa
hace su bola de caca

As the poet says.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.