[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I seal the deal and lose my virginity?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: sealthedeal.jpg (70KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
sealthedeal.jpg
70KB, 1000x600px
So I know how to talk to girls/keep them interested, but how do I get things to escalate to a sexual level? Examples of how to do so would be great.

I have all the charm but girls aren't notorious for being the ones who make the first move. Either that or I'm horribly autistic when it comes to social cues of when its ok to just go for the kiss.
>>
>>17582823
how do i differentiate between just a friendly moment or a more romantic/sexual one?
>>
I can think of at least three ways.
1. The traditional way: ask someone on a date, go on dates, don't fuck it up, and eventually fuck.
2. Pick up bar sluts: hit on women at the bar, ask them if they want to go back to your place, fuck
3. Hire a prostitute.
What advice are you looking? This should be obvious shit. I'm not saying it is easy, but still.
>>
>>17582848
Getting them alone with me/hanging out with them is no problem for me. its when I've got them alone and then knowing when the right time is to go for a kiss or something that is the problem.

How do I make things sexual without flat out just pulling my cock out right away? I have no idea what to do in terms of foreplay/when to initiate the foreplay as well
>>
I'm beginning to realize I am either missing HUGE signals and girls just give up on me, or I am not escalating at just the right moments enough for them to like me
>>
>>17583129
Just go for it bro. worst case scenario she runs away and calls you a perverted creep
>>
>>17583347
>tfw already labeled a creep

So, it basically can't get worse?
>>
Just keep trying and it'll happen. Something you might want to try is not to try to hook up with girls you've known for a long time or who are in with your circle of friends in case things go wrong or your intention become clear. This will allow you to easily move along and try again, and to try more frequently.
>>
test
>>
>>17582823

I used to think this was cringe, but when you're making out just ask, "do you want to have sex?"

I started doing that and it makes it less awkward than trying to escalate just physically. I think its because when you try to do it physically she doesn't know how far you want to go, but if you ask she knows and isn't nervous.
>>
>>17583442
>when you're making out
trying to get to this stage first dude.
Do I just go for the kiss or is there some kind of signal idk, girls aren't as obvious as the Internet says they are with this signalling shit
>>
>>17583456
this desu.
Like i said, i'm charming enough to get them to hang out with me but how do I initiate the physical stuff in a noncreepy way
>>
fuck man, when did /adv/ become so dead?
>>
>>17583347
honestly this is the worst part imo,
you are expected to make the move and take a risk.
In the same time you are labeled as creep when you take said risk and fail???
wtf, this is so backwards.
>>
>>17583803
that's how it is.
>>
>>17582823
Girl here. If you're deciding whether or not it's the right moment to kiss her, what you can do is just look her in the eye and smile. When you're both quiet and exchanging glances, you can lean in and try to kiss her.

Anyway, if you've been dating and kissing for a few days/weeks, you can invite her over to your place to watch a movie. Especially horror movies, because she might come up close to you!

Anyway, if you kiss when you're at her place, you can start touching her hips or her upper back. Then move to her lower back or thighs. If she doesn't pull away, you can sort of start touching her sexually.
>>
>>17583813
rant
And then some women talk all the time how bad they have it, they don´t even try to put themselves in a man´s shoes.
Its not fucking easy, especially not if you are introverted as fuck.
Im fucking 6''2, do martial arts and weight training for years and am seen as fucking weirdo/weakling cause I´m introverted.
Fuck off, I dont need that in my life
/rant
sry, Im a little salty, have to vent.
>>
>>17583823
>Im fucking 6''2, do martial arts and weight training for years and am seen as fucking weirdo/weakling cause I´m introverted.
so? you aren't owed shit.
"introverted" doesn't equate to being an asocial prick.
>>
>>17583826
Of course Im not owed shit, doesnt mean I can´t be salty about it.
My sister has fucking advanced social phobia, looks average, and had multible boyfriends with her 18y.
Of course I will work on my social skill yada yada yada, but sometimes one has to vent
>>
>>17583823
You sure you just don't use bein "Introverted" as an excuse to stay within you rcomfort zone?
Just like being Shy, ist often just an unwillingness to change for the better, not a genuine personality trait.
The fact that others see you as "weak " becaus eof that points to this being the case - actual introverts tend to come off more as stoic and relaxed. It's all about the subconscious "Vibe" you give off that tells others who you are, independent of what you percieve yourself.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.