[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help needed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (193KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193KB, 1500x1125px
>be """18""" in high school
>in Singapore
>ultratraditional parents cane me since the age of ten
>caning is done on Saturdays for bad academic results or misbehaviour
>tried to say that I won't take it
>they said that I either will lay on a bench or they won't pay for my higher education
>had to lay down
>five days got 40 canes for drinking vodka and smoking pot
>still can't seat on my ass
>by the law they can do it
>how can I solve it?
Any Singaporeans, Asians, Eastern Europeans with the same problem?
>>
>>17582430
stop drinking and smoking and go study
>>
>>17582434
I usually don't and academic underachievement often lands me for caning. For them bad academic result is something like American 80-85
>>
>>17582449
then study more, if you get good grades then you might be able to go away to college and never come back
>>
Break the cane and shove the broken end into the right eye of your dad, then gyrate it, make sure everything is nice and mashed then choke your mother out and steal their money and get on the first plane to a non backwards shitty country.
>>
Beat up your father. Assert dominance, if dad starts bitching that he'll cut you off cane him
>>
you already made this thread faggot, fuck off of 4chan and go study or I'll fly over there and cane you myself
>>
>>17582564
>>17582521
They have a legal right to cane me. Beating him up will land me in jail
>>17582570
Didn't help much and I got extra 10 since then
>>
>>17582564
It's not the father who canes, it's usually older sister who has a tough hand from sports
>>
Join the Singapore navy/army/whatever and move out then.
>>
>>17582654
those use caning as a disciplinary measure. jails too, schools too
>>
>>17582658

Well, leave and move someplace that doesn't do that, I guess.
>>
>>17582662
I have one more year of high school and for the first year of college corporal punishment is non-negotiable or they won't pay. I'm suprised that no one who had actual experience with corporal punishment on /adv/ post so far. My mates is Singapore are not really help, because almost all the parents do that and I don't want to talk with them about that. I'm feeling embarrassed about it
>>
>>17582715
>I'm suprised that no one who had actual experience with corporal punishment on /adv/ post so far.

Most of us here don't live in shitty places where that is an acceptable thing to do to an 18 year old
>>
>>17582792
"""18""" year old. Last year of high school. Do the math
>>
>>17582792
Corporal punishment is very common in Asia and Eastern Europe. I thought people from this areas visit here
>>
Does """18""" year old mean something different out where you are as compared to over here in the Western world?

Because over here it means 18 years old.

And I'm an old guy, out in redneckland, so even though it was acceptable to beat your kid back when I was a kid - and to some extent still is - by the time the kid gets to be around 12 years old, almost all parents switch to things like taking away the car keys and stuff instead of beating them with a stick.
>>
>>17582810
>I thought people from this areas visit here

Nah, I think there is a subset of Western weaboos who visit here.
>>
>>17582817
It means that it might be, might be, not my age wink wink. I'm still in high school
>>
>>17582841

Ah - it isn't all that unusual out here for 18 year olds to be in High School. Depends on when they were born and when the school year starts.

Anyways...seeing as how it is an accepted practice to beat your almost adult kids and your folks are going to continue this practice through your first year of college, I'd say choose one of the following:

Deal with it and try not to piss them off

Move out when you graduate High School and make your own way in life without your family's financial help.

I'd say go with option 2
>>
>>17582430
Come here thinking
>Cool Hogwarts finally got wifi.

Now I fell lousy because there is literally nothing I can do to help and I have no experience with corporal punishment.

I do have experience with shitty situations. You have a light at the end of the tunnel but you have started drinking and smoking before you reached the end. If you don't stop now you won't make it out. The first thing you will do when you get to College is destroy yourself with the newfound freedom. You are looking for distractions from your shitty life and I feel for you, but if you get distracted you won't get out of the shitty life at all. Once you have a comfortable life, weed and alcohol are better because you can stop drinking and not feel like shit (you still get hungover though).
>>
>>17582869
they still have two more years to legally cane me and two more years before I can move anywhere
>>
File: 1473910501049.gif (87KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1473910501049.gif
87KB, 200x200px
>>17582430
You still asking for the same advice when we gave you some already? Faggot.

If you can't act like a normal person and just finish your school then let them cane you to death, we have enough idiots like you all over the fucking place.

I told you last time to stop acting like a retard, stop the drinking and weed, get on with school etc but here you are crying to anons in a Somalian textile board about how your parents are trying to beat some fucking sense into you. Faggot.
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>17583156
>>17583156
I got ten more for low score after that, this time from my sister, so it's like twenty hits more(bitch got quite a hit from all the tennis and fencing). I won't drink or smoke before I move out to college. They beat my ass for underscoring on stupid tests!!! I only got caned for parties like six times in my life. When with education it's almost twice a month. It's easy for you to point out how wise they are, it's not you carrying a pillow everywhere for the last five days to be able to sit.
>>
Take a cane and return the favour. Real man do eye for an eye.
>>
>>17583207
Last time father caned me was a year ago, he rearely does. It's usually older sister and the 40 for a party I got from mother
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.