[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: 704L.jpg (15KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
704L.jpg
15KB, 400x300px
Hello/adv/
So i have tried everything i can to find someone i havent seen in years. All the internet searches. Paid the fees. Called old mutual friends. The most info I got is she dissapeared maybe around a year ago and is rumoured to have left to the uk with a guy from the internet. All scary business considering no one has heard from her and she never had many close friends.
I fear the worst.... I am facing brain surgery that will effect my long term memory and just want to speak with her one last time. She was my first love.
Is there a reliable way to find someone in the uk if that's where she is? What can i do to find her there? She is likely low profile. Even an address to send her a letter before my operation or anything. I have tried all us internet has to offer and its all the old info i knew. I had friends in the judicial system search. All i have turned up is a year old photo.

Sorry for rambling
Any advice appreciated
>>
>>17582196
She's an EX for a reason. Haven't you thought that MAYBE she doesn't want YOU to find her and had friends cover her tracks? Let it go man. I think that there are far more important issues like not forgetting how to talk, or how to control sphincters.

Good luck with your surgery, get well soon.
>>
Why pretend to know the situation of our breakup? We remained close for years after. She has always been a friend. You're kind of an asshole for even assuming that.

Even her friends don't know what happened. And whatever you want to think her and I were always close.
>>
>>17582196

I'm gonna come right out and say it. We can take OP at face value and believe the "surgery" story, or we can think that maybe he is looking for this girl for another reason.

I'd ask people not to help here. We don't know why she dropped off like this.
>>
Also these are mutual friends. They would straight up tell me. Thanks for offering no advice at all.
>>
Holy paranoid guys. I figured i would ask advice since i am not familliar with someone possibly leaving the country and finding them.
I am close with her whole family none of them know what happened. Just a vague idea she ran off to the uk with a guy she met on the internet.
This forum should be called question ops motives and offer no advice at all.

This is someone i was close with for over a decade. But thanks for assuming dumb shit edgelords.
>>
What about her parents?
>>
Never knew her real dad. She kept away from him for valid reasons. I haven't been able to get in touch with her Mom. She may have moved and is also rather reclusive. All i have heard from everyone is she may have gone to the uk to meet someone from the internet. She was impulsive at times.
>>
>>17582242
You WERE close, until some point. I wished you well and somehow *I* am the asshole.

>>17582243
You're right anon. People facing brain surgery have straight up priorities.
>>
You rudely amd sarcastically wished me well. I may as well delete this thread. Another failed attempt to find peace with people i havent seen since i moved out of state. Thats the only reason we slowly stopped talking for what it's worth. I am out of state.

And this surgery slecifically threatens my long term memories. Making contact with important people i havent seen in a while was suggested.
>>
>>17582196

Hire a tracing agent.

Name, DOB and last known address (or at least their name and one of the latter) are all they need to trace someone if they can be found.

My law firm pays £25 + VAT for a trace. Just search for tracing agents online and get a quote.
>>
>>17582323
Neither sarcastic nor rudely, but I guess that's what I get for trying to be nice. I still hope you don't get any post-surgery side effect.

If you can't contact her before you reach her, write a letter, record an audio speech dedicated to her. You've done what's in your capability, leave that at it and FOCUS on your health.
>>
>>17582323

Maybe that's true. Maybe you are a stalker. I couldn't really live with myself if I helped you and you are lying.

It's very very weird that no one can help you find her. Move on.
>>
You guys are out of control. Sure i want to jump on a plane and stalk someone.
It's just someone i want to talk to on the phone or send a letter to.
Thanks to anon who suggested contacting a uk person to help if indeed that's where she went.

I may do that. I only have realistically 2 more months to put it off.

And i don't understand all you people thinking someone would post on an afghani oragami forum to find someone to spend a ton of money to get on a plane and kidnap. I never even gave a name or exposed her in any way beyond the only picture of her that exists online. I have plenty more but i didnt use those for a reason.

This is someone i care about. And she. Has always cared about me. I moved out of state.
>>
And yes... It is weird. Weird enough for me to resort to asking for ideas on 4chan. Even notified the police and they couldnt find her.
>>
>>17582196

>I am facing brain surgery that will effect my long term memory and just want to speak with her one last time.

That's where you lost me. 0/10.
>>
Good for you buddy. Want me to post some MRIs doc?
>>
This obviously isnt the place for any genuine advice. Only criticism. Thanks to the anons who werent complete douches.
Gonna take this down. Maybe just a bad time of day for people on here.

Thanks to anon for the uk trace tip.
>>
>>17582406

Here's the thing. I can either believe it's a coincidence that you have been recommended to get in touch with people from your past just when your first girlfriend disapperas with a mysterious internet man, OR I think something fishy is going on and you are lying.

Occam's Razor, my friend.
>>
She dissapeared over a year ago as far as i have learned man. I have known about needing this done for less than a month. At no point did i suggest otherwise. I found this out AFTER being told to try to talk to people to be more likely to retain a memory of them. I have the letter written. I only am trying this so I could talk to her while it's still a genuine memory in my head. Why else would i go so far? I am not jumping in a plane to harrass an "ex" i am looking for someone who was the biggest part of my life for nearly a decade. I don't get you guys.
>>
Maybe I can get some advice on how to delete a post at least? I usually only lurk 4chan
This was important enough for me to seek advice. I regret doing so.

How do i remove my post?
>>
>>17582196
Have you hired a private investigator? It won't be cheap, but they can do good work, especially given that most P.I.s have significant police connections.
>>
>>17582465
Thank you. I have a friend who has an uncle high enough up in the legal system that he has access to a lot of info. Her trail goes dead and apparently that system doesnt trace a passport when a non criminal leaves country. It just left me again with the last seen a year ago.

The uk thing is rumoured but comes from people she was quite close with.
>>
I am guessing my best bet is to assume the rumors are true and try to find someone in the uk i can afford to pay. The problem is she is likely low key. Assuming the guy she met on the internet is not a killer psycho she is likely staying with him. No mail. No cards or checks. She was always reclusive. She was sort of my damsel in distress if you understand me. But we were closer than I think was normal. I was also younger. But we stayed close and i never had that with any other girl. Her and I just naturally drifted apart... I worked a lot.. Moved states... Now got ill and find she has been missing for some time.
>>
I still feel I should delete this due to the majority of replies being sleptical or condescending. How do i do so?
>>
>>17582493
>She was sort of my damsel in distress if you understand me.

No, I don't understand you. What does this mean?
>>
I used to be attracted to the type of girl who was down and out. Try to lift them up. Build them up. I had a good paying job but preferred the company of people who appreciated things over people who worried about being fancy. Hence the damsel in distress. I dont want to reveal her personal information to explain her specific distress when we met but usually i would help several people like this with nothing intimate involved. She was just different and special and we had a connection that lasted a long time. But i haven't seen her in years so this is exactly the kind of memories i risk losing. I filled a large journal for my own benifit about certain things and friends and childhood. But this was my first real love. I want to try to keep as much of it as i can or at least speak with her about old times while they are real to me. I don't know what it will be like afterwards. I dont have to worry about sphyncters and muscle control like other anon suggested I prioritize... Only memories according to the docs. Of course there can be complications with any procedure but it is unlikely.

I am only trying to make peace before hand. Remenice with one of the most important people in my life instead of waking up in a recovery room only having empty words scrawled in a journal.

How do i delete this?
>>
'Hmm, I'm not going to help because I am trying to be safe. But good luck anyway and I wish you well.'

>omg you edgelords
>i dont get you guys
>how do i delete this
>i regret asking help
>thx to the anons who werent comeplete douches
>you guys are out of control
>how do i delete this

You seems like a lovely person.
>
>>
Who posts a question asking for advice about something important and then gets flooded with nasty comments and doesn't find it insulting.

I couldn't believe the unrealistic accusations. Completely unfounded assumptions. Sorry if my words made you feel I was unkind. The responses i got seemed i was on trial for the most part.
>>
I found out how to delete it. Thanks to those who were thoughtful and constructive.
Sorry for offending those who made unnecessary accusations.
>>
Lovely it doesnt work "something went wrong"
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.