[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hypothetically, if Heaven exists and you were remarried after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (60KB, 347x367px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 347x367px
Hypothetically, if Heaven exists and you were remarried after your spouse died, how would you handle meeting them both again?
>>
>>17581565
who says all three of you are going there
>>
Dude I've always wondered this and what if they meet someone in heaven before you die?
>>
File: 1473598996867.gif (471KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
1473598996867.gif
471KB, 500x250px
>>17581565
Threesome?
>>
I'm not religious, is heaven explained like that? I don't think it's going to be a vacation resort with both of your spouses hanging out by the pool. You're returning to the source of the entire universe. Will the same concepts of ego even exist? Will you still perceive things in 3D space?
>>
What would the point of there being a heaven if it was just like living on earth.

It'll probably be a giant collective of no physical form or sex.
>>
File: ohi.png (4KB, 225x225px)
ohi.png
4KB, 225x225px
>>17581565
In the remote possibility that heaven exists, it is more likely that we trascend concepts like monogamy, ego and everything that limits ourselves from experience next level of love.

But if you ask me, once you die it`s over, no wife, soul, god or heaven.
>>
I like to believe there's a heaven, although I'd much more like reincarnation.

Anything would be better than nothing, and until we can distinguish "live" atoms from "dead" ones, or prove the soul, then I'll stick with it.
>>
>>17581565
You won't go to heaven if you remarry
>>
23That same day the Sadducees, who say there is no resurrection, came to Jesus and questioned Him. 24“Teacher,” they said, “Moses declared that if a man dies without having children, his brother is to marry the widow and raise up offspring for him. 25Now there were seven brothers among us. The first one married and died without having children. So he left his wife to his brother. 26The same thing happened to the second and third brothers, down to the seventh. 27And last of all, the woman died. 28In the resurrection, then, whose wife will she be of the seven? For all of them were married to her.”

29Jesus replied, “You are mistaken because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God. 30In the resurrection, people will neither marry nor be given in marriage. Instead, they will be like the angelsb in heaven. 31But concerning the resurrection of the dead, have you not read what God said to you: 32‘I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob?’c He is not the God of the dead, but of the living.”
>>
>>17582709
>Anything would be better than nothing,

I strongly disagree.
In just 22 years I've found life to just be exhausting.
I can handle nothing, no feelings, no anger, no pain, no suffering, no drama, no reputation, no name, no existence. No ability to even acknowledge all of that or the lack of positives such as happiness. Being eternally unconscious.
That to me, is peace.
God forbid hippies ever get the secret to immortality and decide is should be mandatory for everyone.

It scares me to think there might be something else after this. Could I off myself there, and become the nothingness I want? Or would there be a double heaven or double hell? Constant, unending existence, with no hope of escape.
>>
>>17581565

traditionally speaking marriage wasn't about love, so the concept of being replaced wasn't a big deal.

on the contrary if ur husband died you were now the property of his brother.

women were simply expected to be obedient, and it was not a worry.
>>
>>17582752
It's not peace though, it's nothing. It won't be eternal for you it'll just be the end.
>>
>>17582788

If I never get back up, it's eternal.
If I never once more suffer or worry, it is peace.
>>
this question was already answered in the new testament by jesus, read the gospels and you may realize that a lot of the questions you might have about christianity are already addressed in there, because how else could you convince someone to convert.
>>
gospel of mark 12:18
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.