[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that turning 20 as a virgin does permanent damage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1468340485578.jpg (28KB, 279x493px) Image search: [Google]
1468340485578.jpg
28KB, 279x493px
Is it true that turning 20 as a virgin does permanent damage to your mental development? I turn 20 at the start of next month and the best I've gotten is a shitty BJ, which was almost a year ago. I'm considering buying a hooker but IDK if that will make me feel better or worse, and I don't want to drop $200+. The college I go to is essentially a sleep away High School full of ugly Theater chicks and I just feel like it's not even worth trying anymore but I can't stomach the idea of turning 20 without getting laid.
>>
No, where the fuck did you hear that? From a physiological standpoint the ENTIRE function of the male reproductive system is ejaculation of viable semen, it does not care where that ejaculate goes. So to your body masturbation and vaginal intercourse are absolutely identical.

oh and btw if you had a bj you're not a virgin, oral sex is sex, says it right in the name.
>>
>>17581123
Think about how silly it sounds that 20 years old is the age that fucks you up if you haven't had sex.

There's your answer.
>>
I turned 20 as a virgin and it was probably the worst decision I've ever made.
>>
>>17581134

It's not a biological issue, its a psychological one
>>
>>17581150

how so?
>>
>>17581154
go fuck a whore then if it bothers you so god damn much
>>
that feel when 23 and a virgin, never got a bj like op
should I feel fucked
>>
Lol no, it's not true.

If you want to just get laid, start asking. It's really very easy once you get over the fear of being rejected.
>>
>>17581123
Tbh OP you should not become sexually active until your brain is finished developing. This is proven by your stupid fucking cunt of a mouth question.
>>
>>17581123
Yes OP, you're fucked for life. Better commit sudoku now before you turn 30 and start seeing hatman.
>>
>>17583037
That's not till 25, you will be too far behind by then
>>
nigga think of how many monks went their whole lives celibate and contributed to lit/science/the arts more than you ever will
>>
>>17583086
hey I read the decameron, those monks got it on
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.