[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gov has threatened my family

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: summer.jpg (23KB, 320x427px) Image search: [Google]
summer.jpg
23KB, 320x427px
why would gov officials threaten my family, hack my phones tablets and computers and literally follow with ten vehicles or more? this is the question i need answered and i believe anonymous to be the only ones with the capability of answering that. i will give you whatever information you need from me to connect to my computer and to dig up my past info. please help
>>
>>17581018
1.) How do you know it's the government, you should contact the FBI or police about this if you aren't sure.
2.) Anonymous isn't really a thing on 4chan, like probably 2 or 3 dudes there may still browse /b/ or some shit when they need to fap but they aren't here and they aren't going to help you. You've listened to too much Fox News.
>>
>>17581043
There's probably more FBI agents on here than 1337 H4X0RZ capable of blowing up yellow vans or whatever people think Anonymous is capable of these days.
>>
Which government agency?
FBI? CIA? Homeland Security? Local PD? State Sheriff? County Sheriff?
>>
>>17581018
Do you happen to be on a meth binge at this current moment?
>>
>>17581018
Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step outta line, the man comes
To take you away
>>
>>17581018
ur mental, why would they give a shit about a 4chan loser unless youre smart and doing some terrorism shit.
>>
>>17581018

The government has to have a reason for following you.
They don't waste resources on petty citizens.
Think OP, think what could it be that they are after?
>>
I'm going to go with you are delusional. If the government was following you and your family they wouldn't be so obvious about it. Also, why you? Why would they be after you of all people unless you have serious ties to terrorism or something of the like. And if you had these ties you would know why, and wouldn't be here asking 4chan of all places for help.
>>
>>17581018
If you have a last name similar to someone on a gov't blacklist (see: people suspected of terrorist activity), if you have helped pass a regulation that had a negative impact on gov't activity in your area (i.e. if you're a public official with an agenda), if you have a crime record, etc., then there's a great deal of possibility that someone is spying on you. Otherwise? I don't think so. People have guns and pdfs with instructions on how to build pipebombs and pick locks at their homes and nobody stalks them. Chill out.
>>
>>17581018
You're suffering from paranoia. Go see a psychiatrist right away pls.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.