[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much does height matter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

Its obvious that height matter so don't tell me it doesn't. I'm 5''8 or 9 and wonder if there is any point to improve my socializing skills because I will always be looked at as inferior.
>>
Wear a hat, any kind, but if you want to pull the ladies, make sure it's a fedora.
You can thank me later
>>
>>17580947
As long as you are not overly short or tall you should be fine.

5' 8 - 6' 3 seems to be optimal. Any shorter than 5' 7 and it becomes kinda awkward. And taller that 6 ' 4 and you can be seen as a freak kinda
>>
>>17580958
It seems like 6' is the minimum
>>
>Its obvious that height matter
Well then you tell us the secrets since you've got it all figured out, you fucking football helmet.
>>
>>17580947

5''5 here. Are there any medical possibilities to increase your heigh, like hormonal therapy or something?
>>
>>17581055
6 is a very arbitrary number, it just sounds good because it's round. 6 feet is actually quite tall

I'm 5'8" and I often felt short but that's because I only notice the people taller than me. Really look around and take notice of how many people are shorter than you. You're right in the middle, the short side of normal or a man but still normal and most women will be shorter than you.

people might think of you as a short guy, but average sized girls are still shorter, if a girl is 5'8" she's considered fairly tall for a girl
>>
File: zdarjpg-582f04c1b157d867.jpg (95KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
zdarjpg-582f04c1b157d867.jpg
95KB, 1920x1080px
>>17581084
No.
Once you've finished puberty, it's impossible to grow taller. If you take more growth hormone at that point, you just get huge bones in your face and hands.

>>17580947
Depends a lot on where you live. If you move to east Asia, you'll be considered pretty tall.
>>
>>17580947

Guy here. I'm 6'4"

I've dated short women in the past, but now I only date 5'10" - 6'2" women.

IMO eye level is very important in a relationship. I'd do anything for an amazon woman. unfortunately where I live most women are tiny. I hate it
>>
>>17581063
Yeah because there aren't numerous STATS on it?
>>
>>17581279

The stats say that you're going to get married and have 2.5 children then die in your 60's of heart failure. In the end, nobody gives a flying fuck about your height, you ugly little turd.
>>
>>17581292
>Stats clearly prove that it does matter
>nobody gives a flying fuck
Wew laddeh
>>
File: image.jpg (421KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
421KB, 1242x2208px
As a 5'3" guy, I can improve myself in so many different ways but it won't matter, because a girl is never going to get over my height
>>
File: manlet.jpg (284KB, 1728x1328px) Image search: [Google]
manlet.jpg
284KB, 1728x1328px
>>17580958
>5'8" being the cutoff height
>>
5'7 here.

IMO it's not a big problem, aslong as you don't worry about it.

Also woman who judge on height aren't worth your time anyway because you can't choose your height.
>>
File: 1474103998487.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1474103998487.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>17581336
>As a 5'3" guy

Me too. There a plenty of cute femlettes though. You can have a chance with them if a) you are good in all other aspects and have good facial aesthetics b) if they aren't already going out with a 7ft lanklet

It sucks, but it's not the end of the world
>>
File: image.jpg (280KB, 909x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
280KB, 909x960px
>>17581363
Yeah, my facial aesthetics are shit. I used to get bullied for being ugly in high school, never for my height though. I'm trying to improve in other aspects as well, maybe it will get me somewhere. Not too many femlettes here in the Midwest. I'm sick of living here anyway, maybe I'll move to the west coast one day.
>>
>>17581084
You can get a surgery. It breaks your legs many times, they fuse back together, over time you will grow to 5'8"-maybe 5'10". Some people have reported growing to this height made them pay for the surgeries themselves, as they got higher salaries and more success with women.

http://www.odditycentral.com/news/getting-your-legs-broken-for-a-few-extra-inches-a-growing-trend-in-the-world-of-cosmetic-surgery.html

As proof. By the time many people saved the 60-85k for it they might have gotten too old to have girlfriends. :(
>>
>>17581387
there you go son, get one of those phat ass latina girls, you'll be tall by their standards.
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>>17581409
Yeah, but then you'll look like this
>>
>>17581409
Pretty sure that leads to issues with your legs. Not worth it tbqh
>>
>>17581409
I award this as the most insane thing I've read all month.
>>
>>17581409
Ain't worth the pain...
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.