[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My bf doesn't spoil me.. I know I sound superficial and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
My bf doesn't spoil me..

I know I sound superficial and everything, but if you have a lot of money, I feel like it's nice to be spoiled soemrkems. If he had no money (which was how it was in the beginning of our relationship a year and a half ago) I wouldn't expect anything because I know he couldn't afford it. But now, he has a lot
Of money and he doesn't spoil me. Wee went on vacation and he bought our plane tickets because I couldn't afford it at the time and he payed for the hotel costs but then he made me pay for everything .. Our dinners, food, everytning we did until I had NO money left . Even paying for $100 dinners nights in a row .

He never really buys me anything randomly, I mean he his in our relationship... He's bought me two necklaces, a pair of sneakers, a ring, and flowers as surprise gifts in the past year and a half. So that's like a surprise thoughtful gift once every 4 months. Which seems kinda boring. I jusd feel like if he has so much money wouldn't he want to spend some of it on me sometimes. If we go out to dinner now or see a movie (which is probably once a month) he will pay for it, but again we only
Do that like once a month and most of the time when we seee each other we just hang out and do nothing.

What should I do, I just feel kinda under appreciated. And I had a serious illness and was hospitalized then sick for two months and he never even brought me
Flowers he was actually really rude to me during that time..

What should I do
>>
Bait
>>
It sounds like you guys just have different expectations for a relationship. He's frugal while you expect lots of presents and attention etc. Personally I think the stuff he bought you is plenty, and in my past relationship I wouldn't even buy her that much.
If you guys are that incompatible you'll probably end up breaking up in the long run.
>>
>>17580430
I hope this is bait.

You're a superficial cunt.
Your boyfriend isn't expected to spoil you. Your boyfriend isn't expected to do anything for you. He might do nice things for you, even if he isn't obligated, but that don't necessarily involve spending money on you.
Also - he buys you gifts relatively often without a fucking reason. My boyfriend never got me a real gift which wasn't for a birthday, christmas or anniversary. Even for anniversaries, we buy each other a small gift (think under 20€) beside for our 10th anniversary.
If you date someone just for the money they spend on you, you're basically a whore. Earn some money and buy your shit.

>What should I do?
Grow up, possibly. Find a job.
>>
>>17580443

Yeah maybe. I mean everyone wants different things/expectations.
I kinda wanna be spoiled and treated like a princess. I mean honestly, if he just wrote me love letters and bought me flowers or did cute things like that I would be happy. It's not about the money part, I just want him to be thoughtful Nd give me his time and attention and mKe me feel special by doing nice things
>>
>>17580447
>>17580447

Lol. Everyone has different wants and desires. Youre happy with that I'm not. And it's not about the money. I count some cheap $10 flowers as a thoughtful gift. Idc how much he spends I just want something extra and to be treated really special and feel appreciated
>>
>>17580455
Do you buy him things? Do you make him gifts? Do you cook him special dinners, do cute stuff for him, write him notes, keep a fresh beer in the fridge for him when he comes over? Do you put special lingerie and nice clothes when he comes over?
Or you just sit on your ass and expect him to cover you in gifts because "I'm a princess!!!"?
You seem to be a spoiled brat who expects to have things from life just because she has a vagina. And honestly people like you are cunts, and do not deserve to feel special or appreciated.
>>
Relationships shouldn't be based solely on how much gifts he gives you, in fact he's not obliged to buy you anything . You're being a child, just because he doesn't buy you flowers every week doesn't mean he doesn't care. And yes everyone has different wants and desires but if you want to be treated like a princess 24/7 find a sugar daddy not a bf. Expecting to be spoiled in a relationship is extremely superficial.
>>
>>17580455
You aren't worth it
>>
>>17580485
Rekt
>>
>>17580430
gold digging cunt
>>
>>17580430
He doesn't owe you shit, grow up you fucking cunt
>>
Do you spoil your boyfriend? Because if you spoil your boyfriend and shower him with gifts then you have every right to feel that he should want to return the affection.

But it's doesn't sound like you spoil him and his gift-giving seems reasonable and lovely. So if this is coming from a place of unfounded entitlement, then fuck off.
>>
>>17580430
I swear /adv/ is full of this redpill bait threads.
Fuck off, honestly I myself think of women as lesser beings, but the whole trp and mgtow movement is fucking retarded.
The subreddits are just full of made up stories and conversations and projecting it hurts. Like one in maybe 20 posts is not an obviously made up story, wtf.
So to OP fuck off back to your /r9k/
>>
What the fuck..you say he doesn't spoil you and then say all the things he has done..fuck off..my boyfriend didn't buy my gifts for my birthdays, xmas, anniversaries etc..does that mean he doesn't love me? NO! He is the most caring and sweetest person I know...it doesn't mean anything in the grand scheme of things..grow up
>>
>>17580430
Oh wow you sound horrible to be with. It goes wrong that you expect to be cash thrown at and do nothing in return. What kind of special things do YOU do for HIM? It has to balance everything out imo.

I personally hate gifts and possesions and rather do fun stuff together with my partner.
>>
File: rope.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
rope.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>17580430
>What should I do
Get one of pic related and hang yourself.
>>
>>17580430
Golddigger detected.
>>
>>17580430
I know it's possible that OP is sincere here, but...

bait
>>
>>17580430
>i am entitled to someone elses money/resources
you are the reason i do not date
>>
>>17580430
>he has a lot Of money
>he doesn't spoil me.
These two things are not unrelated
>>
File: 1471513806280.jpg (39KB, 751x418px) Image search: [Google]
1471513806280.jpg
39KB, 751x418px
>>17580430
Top banter
>>
>>17580449
>Yeah maybe. I mean everyone wants different things/expectations.
>I kinda wanna be spoiled and treated like a princess. I mean honestly, if he just wrote me love letters and bought me flowers or did cute things like that I would be happy. It's not about the money part, I just want him to be thoughtful Nd give me his time and attention and mKe me feel special by doing nice things

Those kinds of guys are what you girls refer to as "friends".
>>
>My bf doesn't spoil me..
No, but he licks cunts like no other.
Please tell me how you don't like him again.
>>
File: 1474089512961-b.gif (322KB, 270x180px) Image search: [Google]
1474089512961-b.gif
322KB, 270x180px
2/10 got me to reply
>>
File: 1471683680384.png (102KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1471683680384.png
102KB, 625x626px
>>17580443
>>17580447
>>17580463
>>17580468
>>17580485
>>17580493
>>17580527
>>17580547
>>17582094
>>17582108
>>17582121
>>17582178
>>17582188
>>17582546
>>17582553

Congratulations! You've all unwittingly been contestants on this week's episode of "America's Worst Bait".

To collect your grand prize please unplug your computer and toss it into the nearest body of water and tattoo "I'm a gullible faggot" on your forehead.

Thanks for playing!
>>
File: 1474222073008.jpg (66KB, 408x720px) Image search: [Google]
1474222073008.jpg
66KB, 408x720px
>>17580430
If you want your bf toalpil you then do as the pic.
>>
File: 1473910681138.png (350KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1473910681138.png
350KB, 1000x1000px
>>17582670
Meant to spoil, shitty autocorrect.
>>
>>17582581
>look at all these posts I've replied to see how triggered I am
>>
Sounds like he's bought you a ton of shit. Compared to me, I spend more on my boyfriend than he does on me.
>>
>>17580430
Was that serious illness by chance of a mental variety?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.