[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it alright to say what I think even if it comes off as inconsiderate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.gif (496KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
496KB, 500x376px
Is it alright to say what I think even if it comes off as inconsiderate or is just downright inconsiderate?
>>
>>17580356
Say what you think then
>>
>>17580356
depends, do you care what other people think?
>>
>>17580358
Nah.
>>
>>17580367
there's your answer
>>
Depends. Knowing when to speak your mind and when not to is part of being a functioning adult. Especially in your professional life not knowing diplomacy and tact will be a huge obstacle (assuming you aren't some .1% genius who can do whatever he wants and still be an asset to a company), but also in friendship or romantic relationships there simply are things that putting into words will damage or break things between the two of you with absolutely zero merit.

Basically you should be able to assess for different situations whether it's more important to say what you think is right, or to refrain from that because it won't benefit the outcome. Not have one single rigid strategy you try to wing everything with.
>>
>>17580356
I want to know what you think
>>
>>17580397
Well, I think you should always say what's on your mind because that's what you think, you aren't lying to make someone happy. You aren't misunderstood. But like the other anon said, there are situations where you don't have to (like when it comes to business). I guess the question I'm getting to is this: Is it worst to be inconsiderate and speak your mind, or, simply say anything else that isn't what you think because it's not going to have a negative effect.
>>
>>17580356
It's either that, or string people along for fifty years whilst they try to read your mind
>>
It is in the Netherlands. We don't give a fuck about phrasing, it's deliciously efficient.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.